Stoke Mandeville ('Jimmy Savilles Hospital') Caught Fire Today

page: 1
3

log in

join

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Likely an accident but what better way to get rid of nasty evidence than a fire. All visitors are being asked to stay away.

Stoke Mandeville was the hospital that gave ward keys to notorious pedpile Jimmy Saville then turned a blind eye to whatever he got up to, including his misadventures in the mogue.




About 40 firefighters tackled the blaze. Visitors to wards 4,5 and 7 are being asked to stay away, while the hospital's accident and emergency department is running a reduced service. Fire service group manager Neil Boustred said: "Crews tackled the fire within very hot, arduous conditions, confining it to the area of origin, while assisting the hospital staff to evacuate patients." Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust said: "We have been contacting patients' relatives throughout the morning and ask that, where possible, visitors to the wards affected refrain from coming to the hospital at this point.



www.bbc.co.uk...




posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322
 


Is this your ATS introduction? If so....Welcome.

Des



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thank you Des. I'm getting in at the deep end!



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322
 




It's better to start in the wading pool first.





 
3

log in

join