It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvey Korman dies - Timeline Shift?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
As I saw the news this morning that Harvey Korman had passed away, my first thought was...I swear he died in 2009. But, hey, I'm only human...maybe I'm thinking of someone else. Then a friend of mine on Facebook said to me..."Didn't this happen 4 years ago?" Perhaps he and I jumped a timeline?

Anyone else remember the comedian passing on a few years ago also?
edit on 7-6-2013 by Gazrok because: Corrected name

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88
As I saw the news this morning that Harvey Kornman had passed away, my first thought was...I swear he died in 2009. But, hey, I'm only human...maybe I'm thinking of someone else. Then a friend of mine on Facebook said to me..."Didn't this happen 4 years ago?" Perhaps he and I jumped a timeline?

Anyone else remember the comedian passing on a few years ago also?

Yeah I must be on that same timeline. Thought he died a few years ago too. Ed Asner keeps dying too. When is that old windbag finally going to kick for good?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

I googled it and this is what the page said: and I quote....

"Harvey Korman
Actor
Harvey Herschel Korman was an American comedic actor who performed in television and movie productions beginning in 1960. Wikipedia
Born: February 15, 1927, Chicago, IL
Died: May 29, 2008, Los Angeles, CA
Height: 6' 3" (1.91 m)
Spouse: Deborah Korman (m. 1982–2008), Donna Ehlert (m. 1960–1977)
Children: Laura Korman, Maria Korman, Christopher Korman, Katherine Korman"

He passed away in 2008. Link: www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Maybe you jumped in and out of a timeline. Ya never know.

I mentioned this the other day on someones intro thread, but I could of sworn Chevy Chase died a while ago of a heart attack, and he is still around.

*shrug*

I can relate to the sudden thought of HEY! What?!?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

The spelling is different are we talking Harvey KORNMAN as OP posted or Harvey KORMAN???Maybe thats the problem....

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

That's weird Caladonea... Ok, I'm officially going crazy

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
reply to post by BobM88

The spelling is different are we talking Harvey KORNMAN as OP posted or Harvey KORMAN???Maybe thats the problem....

I am understanding....that the OP meant (Harvey Korman) he just spelled it wrong.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

My bad...Kornman is bad spelling on my part.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88

That's weird Caladonea... Ok, I'm officially going crazy

No...you are not going crazy...what news program were you watching?

I am thinking he passed away on May 29, 2008...so maybe they were mentioning him because the date of his passing was on May 29th.

edit on 1-6-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Weekend Today

Yeah, that's probably it...I wasn't paying the closest attention so I could've easily missed something like "5 years gone, Harvey Korman passed away...."

edit on 1-6-2013 by BobM88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Aha! This time I caught the timeline switch in action!

Died May 29, 2008 (aged 81)

Wikipedia: Harvey Korman

edit on 1-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Hmm... so... I guess he did die back in 2008? No wonder you were confused.
edit on 1-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Where is the link that he has died recently? All I see is that he died in 2008.

Who is Harvey KORNMAN?
Harvey KORMAN died in 2008

This isn't timeline shift, maybe you heard wrong. On 29th of May, it was exactly 5 years from his death.
edit on 1-6-2013 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Next time you are trying to provide proof of alternate timelines and of you and your buddy hopping around between realities, maybe you should read the article twice. How do you think you could offer anything of value to proving multiple timelines and alternate realities if you can't get the most important facts right from a couple paragraphs in one article in our currently one and only timeline.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel

Who is Harvey KORNMAN?
Harvey KORMAN died in 2008

This isn't timeline shift, maybe you heard wrong. On 29th of May, it was exactly 5 years from his death.
edit on 1-6-2013 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

So someone mentioned the anniversary of his death likely.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LizardSlicks
reply to post by BobM88

Next time you are trying to provide proof of alternate timelines and of you and your buddy hopping around between realities, maybe you should read the article twice. How do you think you could offer anything of value to proving multiple timelines and alternate realities if you can't get the most important facts right from a couple paragraphs in one article in our currently one and only timeline.

In reply to what you have said above...I will give to you some (food for thought)...

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes" (Mahatma Gandhi)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'd post a video of him in Blazing Saddles but I don't know if there's a scene without a T&C infraction.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Yes, but we are not supposed to be human here, we are supposed to be aliens and evil disinfo agents from alternate realities who come here to make spotless remarks to confuse the human being into thinking we know all....

It is ok OP, sometimes it happens.

No worries.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Hey, now that you are in BTS does that mean we get a Blazing Saddles clip????

I hope so, I love that movie!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

That's fair enough and I definitely make my share of them but I've always felt that when posting something, especially creating a thread, a certain amount of care and caution should be exerted for the simple reason it is being scrutinized and valued for content by others. If it takes less time for a person to come up with their theory and create and post their thread than it does to make a peanut butter sandwich, it usually won't be worth anyones time. I would prefer an ATS that valued QUALITY over quantity. What's the point of there being a dozen threads created an hour if ten of them are poorly thought through and worthless?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I actually heard it on the radio within the past few days, and thought the same thing (didn't he already die?). Must have been some kind of erroneous report that went out.

We're not the only ones. I've seen some blog and forum posts for 5/31/13 and 6/1/13 with the same thing, but any MSM source seems to be correctly dated for 2008. Weird.

So someone mentioned the anniversary of his death likely.

Nope, I specifically remember it because I recall the radio guy having the same question, "Didn't he already die?" Whatever report they read stated he had just passed. Must have been some kind of press release mixup.
edit on 7-6-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

join