It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O rh negative role call

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

On that video, some of the information isn't legitimate, is there more credible evidence / studies apart from 'Von Daniken' and 'monkey blood' youtube videos that support any evidence of any claims made by some Rh- people.

I say this as, there seems a lot of blatant far flung hope generalisations with absolutely no basis in reality being thrown around. The Rh society website, is even spouting nonsense and sounding more like a hitler poster with every 'article'.

The oldest blood type is A, then AB and B then O, it is feasible that the evolution of these types involved variations in mutations within those types that somehow a group bred out the Rh+ then interspersed amongst the wider population. As an example of the stories on the Rh registry website, one theory is that is occurred because of inbreeding in a small population in Europe.

Each blood type has a predisposition to susceptibility to disease, some more prone to ulcers, some with more blood clotting abilities. The fact that Rh- might have additional factors is feasible.

Jumping to conclusions about being from aliens is a far leap in imagination, though it could be said that all humans are / were descended from aliens or have alien evolution somehow / somewhere.

I think it is better to remain factual rather than fanciful, some people take flights of fancy rather literally and might have a tendency in believing things they hear to the point of it negatively affecting their lives.

www.rhnegativeregistry.com...
edit on 2-6-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfmask
Dog tags say I am o rh neg. Another thing of note about my blood is that I seem to have what at the military they classified as "abnormally" low blood pressure.

I am also 0 neg with hazel orange eyes and auburn hair. My ancestry is mostly Sicilian / Welsh. I too have what doctors have called abnormally low blood pressure in addition to an incredible sensitivity to most medications. I now wear a medical bracelet instructing doctors not to give medication and indicating that if at first they don't find a pulse they may have to look a little harder.

Penny
edit on 2-6-2013 by pennylemon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
That video has some good points, but also makes me see why people think we're all a bunch of nut cases...

I've seen a lot of people give diets to de-calcify the pineal gland. I see conflicting diets. I see some of them say you can eat meat, which I really don't think that's true at all. I mean do what you want, but meat is not clean anymore. I also think "how can you people even know this information?" Gotta de-calcify, so I stopped drinking milk.
[joke]

Rh negative still trips me out. I'm curious. I have lower pulse, well before they put my pace maker in. MUCH lower blood oxygen. Most doctors offices WILL NOT let me leave without having an oxygen mask on my face... Very low blood pressure. I can't even get a fever over 100 degrees Fahrenheit which is annoying because that was the rule for school. I don't get sick often but when I do, no one believes me.

Hair and eye color has nothing to do with blood type. That's more on OTHER sides of genetics. If your family has light skinned people, with blond hair, and light colored eyes, well uh. Yeah. You would too. To say the negative factor has anything to do with light hair or light eyes is really unfair to those with negative that aren't white....

Sorry I keep seeing posts where people are like "I have this eye color and this hair color but I am RH positive!"
I facepalm inside. My poor pineal gland.

Edit - I too have the "finding a pulse" problem
Though what made me make this edit was...

I didn't know being highly sensitive to medication was an RH negative thing. Maybe it's not, who knows.
I got side effects on pills that weren't supposed to give side effects. Example, very bad headaches from medication that is known to prevent headaches...

edit on 2-6-2013 by Kroshka because: adding bits

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kroshka

Medications are like poison to me. I cannot imagine what an illicit drug would do .
I can take antibiotics if I have to,but I get really sick to my stomach .
Pain killers make me vomit .

Herbs don't bother me as much . I take Chinese and some western herbals for problem .
I do ok on those. Mostly immunity builder kind of stuff

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u

Originally posted by halfmask
Dog tags say I am o rh neg. Another thing of note about my blood is that I seem to have what at the military they classified as "abnormally" low blood pressure. An incident of note was when my squadron was getting vaccines (5 at once), I was the only one who fainted, which I found odd because I never fainted from needles or vaccines before. No one else in my family knows their blood type, but both my sister and brother have issues with headaches and nose bleeds (I don't).

That has only happened to me one time...It was just a blood test...everything started loseing all color slowly fading to white...but the nurse snapped me out of it and I did not faint all the way...it was such a weird feeling...did you actually faint completely? Did the other guys give you slack over that???

I did faint completely. It happened so fast, there was no lead up to it. They just gave me 5 vaccines, then took a blood sample. I was just sitting there no problem as they filled the vile with blood. Then the next moment I was in what seemed to be a black room with flickering images, I kind of freaked out and slowly, woke up to a doctor asking, "are you okay, can you hear me?". I was on the floor looking up to the doctor and my PO. The PO cut me slack and let me go with the doctor to a room to lie down, they gave me fruit juice and a granola bar, after about 15 minutes I felt better, and the PO came and got me and I rejoined the squadron. I have had many vaccines and a few blood samples taken before and never fainted, and haven't fainted since, it all did seem kind of weird but what ever.

Some other weird points though, I have had doctors and blood lab nurses/technicians tell me that I age slower then normal. I never asked about it, just during medical exams or getting blood work done they were just like "by the way you age slower". I don't know if this is tied to blood type or not. I also have something called, I believe, heart apnia*, not sure how to spell it, but apparently my heart skips beats at random which would normally indicated I am about to have heart failure, but for me its fine apparently. Most doctors realize what it is, but once one freaked out.

About the alien connection to blood, I don't think I have been abducted, but I have had a few really weird dreams involving aliens, where I woke up feeling like I was on fire or burning but wasn't. My family bloodlines might be relevant, my dad comes from a group in Spain near where the basque are, so we might have basque blood, and my mother's father's side is supposedly directly related to royalty (Which supposedly are usually o rh neg).

I find it weird that in Canada you can't normally request to have blood work done to find out what blood type you are.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Yep...I'm O - .
Have bluish eyes that change color, from blue to gray to blue green.
Especially depending on what color clothes I wear.
Kind of like the ocean changes color!
People who've only known me for a short time,
usually think I have contacts to match all my outfits!

They can't believe that I don't because, 'Nobody's eyes change color like that'!

Also have the white 'star' pattern radiating out from the pupil.
Darker blue circle around the outside edge of my iris too.
Very blonde hair as a child that started to darkened in my late 20's.
Now it has undertones of red that show in the sunlight.

More than half German, supposedly around a quarter Irish, with a splash of Native American.
Low body temp...check.
No depression, just the opposite. Except around negative people!
I see what's going on in the world & wonder how other people can't see it!!!

Hubby is A+. Four of our kids are A+, one is O+.
Had the rhogam shots with all of them.
They used to give them during pregnancy & after.
For the last two they only gave it after they were born.
I had to fight for it once, because they had my chart marked wrong!

Do I 'sense' things, or just pay more attention than most people do???

This post will self destruct after an allotted amount of time!

WOQ

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I was taught that O blood (not O neg) was the universal donor. And AB blood(not AB neg) was the universal recipient. There is a difference between blood types and the RH factor which is a protein which some people have(RH+) and some people don`t(RH-) on the red blood cells. There is a vast lack of information concerning the subject and enough misinformation as to make me wonder why? If it is so rare why do they need so much of it? O positive blood should be much more in demand because the majority of people have positive blood.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Shells,this may interest you,maybe.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

Presumably you posted due to this quote

The oldest blood type is A, then AB and B then O, it is feasible that the evolution of these types involved variations in mutations within those types that somehow a group bred out the Rh+ then interspersed amongst the wider population. As an example of the stories on the Rh registry website, one theory is that is occurred because of inbreeding in a small population in Europe.

The proteins involved in donor suitability and which is universal isn't based on which type is the oldest. The AB and B are possible mutations caused by reactions to things such as influenza and the O type is a mutation missing a letter, 258 specifically out of 1062 on it's genetic code.

www.owenfoundation.com...

FACT:All human ABO blood types existed as of several million years ago. From the time of the earliest humans, all ABO types existed as hunter-gatherers until the advent of agriculture. The earliest possible date for agricultural practices is 10000 BC (beginning of the Holocene era), from current research. Through core samplings of ice and the ocean it has been shown that the climate could not have supported agriculture earlier than this date. The climate was too variable during the last ice age, with dramatic changes in as short a time period as a decade, there was a scarcity of free water for irrigation, and atmospheric CO2 levels were very low.
Agriculture Origins

Interestingly enough, the A blood type appears to be the original and oldest human type, not O. This information has been available from microbiological research and analysis of DNA since 1990. The first blood type diet book, "Eat Right 4 Your Type", published in 1996, did not make use of current research, but instead used earlier works to establish its anthropological premise that O's should be on a meat-based diet as they were the original hunter-gatherers. In any case, since all ABO types existed and lived on the hunter-gatherer diet much earlier than the development of agriculture, there is no supportable evidence to have certain groups as vegetarian and others as meat-eaters based on emergence of ABO type.

The ABO blood system in humans has been around for an estimated 20 million years or more, the O type is missing the letter 258 from it's code.

www.dadamo.com.../m-1291512987/

The difference between having the gene for type A blood or type B blood is a variation of a mere seven letters out of the total of 1,062 that make up the entire gene. We even know exactly where they differ: letters number 523, 700, 793 and 800. If you are type A blood, you have C,G,C,G in these locations, whereas if you are type B blood you have G,A,A,C there instead. These are called 'point mutations' because they are a simple one-letter misspelling in a gene, unless as in the case of blood type it is a consistent variation, in which case it is called a polymorphism.

The type O gene mutation is even more interesting. It is a 'frame shift mutation'; if you are type O you may be surprised to discover that rather than having a difference of letters, like A and B, type O is missing one letter, number 258, entirely.'

edit on 4-6-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I hope you enjoy this video...

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Thanks I have been there and it was full of interesting things...

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
my latest art piece O RH NEG.....ALCHEMY......
......hoping my limited kindred souls understand...

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

My system workks backwards I am drinking chardonnnay to stay awake ...i have fire watch tonight...lmao

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
My blood is O negative.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I am A-.. Mom is A+, Dad is O+... Two + parents CAN have a negative child due to one or both positive parents being possible double allele carriers..

Someone who is "Rh positive" or "Rh+" has at least one Rh+ allele, but could have two. Their genotype could be either Rh+/Rh+ or Rh+/Rh-. Someone who Rh- has a genotype of Rh-/Rh-

www.biology.arizona.edu...

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
O rh (-) here. Found out first time I donated blood years ago. It's interesting that this blood type makes people feel different or special.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
A $20 gift card for saving a life?
Rh O negative is the 'universal' blood donor on this planet, so our blood is compatable to all of humankind for lifesaving transfusions etc, but on the other hand we would die if given any other blood type, either Rh negative or positive.

In addition to this Rh Oneg is the only blood on earth that cannot be cloned, as it contains a protein that is not of this earth!.

The govt created programs to track us after the cold war due to Rh O neg being the blood of the e.t's as a hair was DNA tested & posted in an our Austran newspaper in approx1996.
(It was the moment i finaly realized why i was chased and abducted lol)

There are only 6 or maybe 7% of us here & our blood is by far considered the 'purest' blood in the world, much to the dismay of the other Rh negatives lol. We were apparently only meat to breed together along with the Basques and Rothschilds and Windsors who still do it...i guess we started tarting round & forgot the rules hahaha!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join