It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O rh negative role call

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SoEpic

Funny...I thought it was just me. My eyes go from hazel to green

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

O Rh- here, my eyes change colors as well.
They will go from a stone blue to (if anyone has played FFVII) Mako green.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The more I've read and thought, I remember that with our first child, the OB\GYN was INSISTENT that my wife get that rh negative shot. She said no, because she and I are both A-. The dr. said that that didn't matter, which is idiotic, because there's no way we'd have anything but an RH negative child with both of us RH negative. She refused to get the shot after he harangued her for 10 minutes or so telling her lies that she had to have it...

Now I wonder what that was really all about. Could have been a paranoid doctor playing CYA for malpractice sake...or maybe something else? I wonder because another poster said his mother was given the shot after he was born even though both he and his mother are RH negative...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Everyone has 2 Rh "Factors" in their blood, they can be either positive (+) or negative (-). The only way to be Rh negative is for both parents to have at least 1 negative (-) "factor" and for you to have receive it from both of them. If you received even one Rh+ "factor" you are Rh+. Only people with two Rh negative "factors" are considered Rh- blood type.

The possible Rh Factor combinations are:

+ + = RH Positive

+ - = RH Positive

- - = RH Negative

If both parents are ++, then the child must be ++.

If both parents are - -, the child must be - -.

If one parent is ++ and the other parent is +-, there is a 50/50 chance of the child being either ++ or + -.

A child who is (--) cannot come from a parent who is (++), because the child must inherit at least one of those (+'s). Both Parents MUST have at least 1 Negative ( - ) "Setting" to have a Rh Negative Child.

Lots more info here:
The RH Negative Registry

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88
reply to post by SoEpic

Funny...I thought it was just me. My eyes go from hazel to green

Back in the day before blood testing, people who had green eyes or blue or either would stay with each other because they believed they were of similar blood. Although you can have blue eyes and still be a positive. I know someone who is.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Yeah this was me. I ended up developing severe heart problems (8 major mutations. Seriously I should have been a miscarriage.)
She got the shot after I was born.
(I'm female though
)

It could be a few things
A) the doctors are ignorant
B) from personal experience, doctors are so specialized they are useless by themselves...
So they think they know what they're talking about but they don't.
C) there's something bad going on. I remember other women saying they were forced into the shot despite both parents being negative. Complications happened.

My granny had 6 kids. She's negative. She never had a problem.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

We're all rh+ in my family and I have blue-eyed children and grandchildren although my wife and I both have 'hazel' eyes that can appear different depending on the lighting. My brother's children all have bright blue eyes as well. Our families are of European origin.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by shells4u

I read somewhere (I think on a thread around here somewhere) that rh neg. blood types were suspected to be either A: Somehow have descended from aliens or B: Considered a gourmet delicacy by aliens. So if one is to believe either is possible are you garnering a list for your next family reunion or are you making a snack list?

Shhhhhhhh...I am the cook...trap set and sprung

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Both parents Rh negatives, father Basque/Scandanavian, mother Scot-Irish/native American, and myself likewise O neg. Very light hair as young child that turned dark blond/light brown and would sun bleach easily in summer. Hair turned white as young adult so I have often used coloring. Eyes shift blue - hazel - grey-green. Talents and IQ will leave to your imagination.

Have lived mostly a charmed life with high weirdness, more than a smattering of well-groundedness (when necesary) with good achievements, and a few strange tele-kinetic experiences along with a few other unexplainable oddities - though never seen a UFO, that I can remember. I live at an altitude around 6300 ft. in the tropics. I don't believe there is much about me most people would consider normal except perhaps for body proportion and development and reasonably good health.

Not sure if O negatives or Rh negatives in general are any different than everyone else but I would probably not be a good example to point to in order to develop such a theory. Of course being a member of ATS may already suggest something might a little... different, or not. Hope that helps your survey.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
O rh -

Irish ancestry on both sides.

Otherwise entirely unremarkable.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Dog tags say I am o rh neg. Another thing of note about my blood is that I seem to have what at the military they classified as "abnormally" low blood pressure. An incident of note was when my squadron was getting vaccines (5 at once), I was the only one who fainted, which I found odd because I never fainted from needles or vaccines before. No one else in my family knows their blood type, but both my sister and brother have issues with headaches and nose bleeds (I don't).

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfmask
Dog tags say I am o rh neg. Another thing of note about my blood is that I seem to have what at the military they classified as "abnormally" low blood pressure. An incident of note was when my squadron was getting vaccines (5 at once), I was the only one who fainted, which I found odd because I never fainted from needles or vaccines before. No one else in my family knows their blood type, but both my sister and brother have issues with headaches and nose bleeds (I don't).

That has only happened to me one time...It was just a blood test...everything started loseing all color slowly fading to white...but the nurse snapped me out of it and I did not faint all the way...it was such a weird feeling...did you actually faint completely? Did the other guys give you slack over that???

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Is it just about O- ? What about the other Negative types ?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
In my family,there are 4 Rh Negs,only my hubby is A pos.
Myself and my youngest daughter are B-neg and my oldest gal and my little son is O Neg.

My son and i have very dark brown eyes,and his hair is dark brown,mine was black into my teens,pitchblack,till i started coloring+messing with it.My youngest gal is also a brunette with brown eyes,though lighter tones.
My oldest gal,O neg,was a blonde haired and blue eyed kiddy-now at 21 she's a green-eyed brunette.Her eyes started fluctuating between blue and green during her childhood,then settled on green,in her teenage years,and her hair got a lot darker.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Great thread, OP! Count me in on this very intriguing topic, as I am one of those "special" O Rh negatives, as are both my parents and four siblings. I stumbled upon anomolies of the Basques about 3-years ago and have been intrigued ever since....and never found "enough" info to cure my incurably curious mind.

Having taken a genetics course in HS (but dropped out of it), my instructor had said that the odds of my entire family having 0 Rh neg blood were one in 7 million.

Now, for a little family background.

My paternal grandparents and father were all full-blooded Germans with coppery red hair; father had hazel eyes that would sometimes appear brown. Grandmother had blue eyes. Maternal grandparents and mother were of European descent with dark brown hair and blue eyes.

Two of my siblings were blond; me and the other two are brunettes with red highlights. All of us have blue eyes and are of above average intelligence. I've always laid claim to having some psychic ablilities, although they waned greatly after my first child was born. She is AB+, but I'm not sure about the other two kids. I did have to have the Rhogam shot after all their births. They too, are blue-eyed blonds and have above average intelligence.

Now, with all that said, I'm off to hopefully discover new things about the Rh negative theory....Project Mannequin, Part 1
is calling my name!

edit on 2-6-2013 by Toots because: grammar correction

edit on 2-6-2013 by Toots because: spacing correction

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
O Neg here, Its also the thing that brought me to this site.

Not sure if the gov is tracking us but we are definately special if not actually superior.
I wouldnt say we congregate but it is weird how many Neg blood types I run into in Asia considering how rare they are meant to be here.

Nothing weird or unusual about me or my life except how Awesome I am

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz
reply to post by SoEpic

Just from reading up on this tonight/this morning, it seems that "mood eyes", or eyes that change colour are only present in Rh Negative blood types.

So if there is anyone Rh positive whos eyes change colour, please raise your hand

I am blood type A+, my eyes are sometimes bright blue, aqua blue and sometimes, if feeling ill, almost green. On close inspection, my eyes have a mid blue ring on the outer iris, an orangey core iris and very pale blue / white streaks radiating from the centre to outer iris making them look very light in colour.

My son has bright blue eyes, though very recently, since age 10 there is a small light orange tone, appearing in the centre of his irises, this happened to me, from just bright blue to having an orangey area at the centre of the iris, also around age 10. Also the age my hair went from sort of dark strawberry blondish to mid reddish brown / gold lightening in the sun.

Lots of peoples eyes have variation depending on the light and age affects the appearance of the iris. I am pretty sure it's just a general thing rather than a rh- thing.
edit on 2-6-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jaytay

AB negative is considered the rarest blood type in the world ,and there is a registry for them too .
Some talk about being related to the Nephilim
edit on 05/28/2013 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Decendent of aliens.
We have a normally low body temp .I'm 97.8 or so . A fever of 99 is quite high for me.
A few other things . I'm AB negative. First time I was tested was in high school in Advanced Biology .
We typed our own blood. My teacher was literally jumping up and down squeaking about how rare it was.
We did it two times to be sure .

Something like 2% of the planet has AB blood ,and less than 1% of them are negative.
Even so,at this point in time,that's a lot of people .

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
refresher info for ATS..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join