It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O rh negative role call

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
reply to post by Nevertheless

yeah...but what does walmart got to do with it????

It has nothing to do with it, it has something to do with you, obviously.
You got it for the same reason they didn't give you complementary band-aids.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
O-

I recall being pregnant with my youngest who is also rh negative. I was bombarded with requests to bank her stem cells. My other child is rh positive and no such request was ever made.

Just about 2 years ago I found it strange that I was getting calls from various blood banks. It was just after I'd had some tests for my job where I'd previously reported my blood type because it was requested.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Funny...we were asked repeatedly to save our kids' stem cells also. My wife and I are both A rh Neg.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by beezzer

Do they still charge the donor $$$ for lab costs and such...back in the 1990's when my blood was untainted I was going to be a bone morrow donor but when I checked with red cross it would have costed me to donate and it was expensive...Is it still the same way now days???

Nope. All free as far as I know. My wife and I provided DNA samples and filled out some forms and that was it. If we match, we go to a hospital, they painfully extract the marrow, and that's it.

I didn't realize that rabbits liked pain.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

O negative here.
Also left-handed, blue eyes and (in my youth) blond hair--just a cauldron of recessive traits.

I find this thing about living at higher altitudes interesting. I lived above 10,000' for half a year, and never experienced altitude sickness, headaches, etc. Never felt better in my life, actually. After that, I moved down to 4500' for the next 10 years, and currently reside much closer to sea level (i'm healthy, but feel less vibrant--I chalk it up to aging).
I don't know if it is just me missing the mountains for their beauty or what--but I live with a never-ending ache to move back.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I have long thought that rh negative blood type is a mutation caused by living in high altitudes. Look at where this type is most often found. Basques had the Pyrenees. Caucasians had the Caucasus. Berbers had Atlas.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
O rh negative role call, page 1 - Above Top Secret
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread950859/pg1
Jan 6, 2013 - 17 posts - 6 authors
Its been awhile since the subject of O rh negative blood type has been .... I moved to Montana and now live really close to the Rocky Mountains. ... It appears RH negs do better at higher altitudes like mountain areas due to ...

this was posted by me this A.M. look at the date....Lets do the time warp...again...its just a jump to the left....

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

I have long thought that rh negative blood type is a mutation caused by living in high altitudes. Look at where this type is most often found. Basques had the Pyrenees. Caucasians had the Caucasus. Berbers had Atlas.

That is a very interesting hypothesis...perhaps that is true...Its still unanswered by science so the mystery continues...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Thanks. I am still working out the hows and whys of all of this. The Ice Age and other factors may be responsible for this mutation. I also believe that the immune system and neurological functions were affected as well. For instance, I believe being landlocked by ice and having to live in mountains protected caucasians from whatever was going on with the rest of the world. It caused the HIV protective Delta 32 mutation. JMO

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ok, after reading some of the other threads there seems to be a consensus that O Rn Neg people are being tracked by medical authorities, this kind of scares me as I have spent most of my life of the official medical radar so to speak.

My mother was a Doctor, so just about every medical issue I had growing up was treated by her at home. I had only ever seen the inside of a hospital or clinic when I required emergency treatment--things like sewing my wrist back up after an accident, an overdose, tonsillectomy, broken bones that required X-rays--ya know the usual growing pains we all experience...

Anyway I didnt have a GP until I was 28, and since then EVERY single visit I go to I get requested to give a blood sample, and I cant see any logical reason for this. My ongoing reasons for seeing my GP are due related to mental health, so why the constant blood tests?. AND why always 5 vials? surely they dont need that much blood for tests.

My immediate thought is that being O Rh Neg, and being excluded from donating blood due to my past IV drug use; they are clandestine taking my blood under the guise of "testing". I know its a little paranoid thinking that but this is ATS

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm also O-, which by the way is exactly the same thing than O rh negative.

Green eyes, used to be blond now I'm light brown. Been abducted but hopefully I'm not probed!

Maybe I am...oh no...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theMediator

Same; I was blond as a kid and then my hair went brown (naturally). Now its purple, but its usually blue-black (unnaturally).

My eyes change colour too, tho it seems I have no control over this.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

reply to post by SoEpic

are you O- or Orh negative...big difference...but good for you for being a donor!!!

I am Orh negative. I didn't know there was a difference, just checked my donar card.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

This is a trait of ALL RH negatives, not just O-. The thing that makes O- different is that they are universal donors.

O is the blood type, and negative means the person's blood does not contain the rh antigen. Positive means it does. So O- and O RH negative are the same thing.

As for rarity...

In a room full of 100 people:

38 will be O+
34 will be A+
9 will be B+
7 will be O-
6 will be A-
3 will be AB+
2 will be B-
1 will be AB-

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I'm an A Rh Negative. Also, why not a Roll call for all RH negatives instead of just one blood group?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

I have a feeling it's not just the O- people, but all the Negative blooded folks.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidFire
reply to post by cartenz

I have a feeling it's not just the O- people, but all the Negative blooded folks.

Maybe your right--to me it would make sense that which ever authority handles medical records in the US keep everyones blood type on file. Just out of interest, are your doctor(s) constantly asking for you blood for no reason known to you?

One thing I did notice in another thread was the repeated (by on user only) mention of O neg being used to make AIDS medication. If that were the case they would need universal donor blood so the medication could be used by AIDS patients of every blood type. I don't hold much faith in this claim, its one of the more out there ones, but it would support a monitoring of O neg.

As I said in the thread earlier, this is a topic I've never looked into so all the theories that have been made in relation to blood type are news to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz
reply to post by theMediator

Same; I was blond as a kid and then my hair went brown (naturally). Now its purple, but its usually blue-black (unnaturally).

My eyes change colour too, tho it seems I have no control over this.

It's odd you say that - my eyes change colour too, not by loads. Sometimes mine are green, sometimes blue and sometimes a blue/green. I had never heard of it before.
I am o rhesus -. Was very blond at birth until about 9 and now a light brown.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
im rh neg and when i used to sell blood at the blood bank in my younger years i would get paid 40.00 instead of the normal 25,00 because they pay more for rare blood types used to make my friend so mad cause he would only get 25.00 for his blood so i could buy more party materials for the week ends thats about the only rh neg story i have.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I am also O negative. I never realized this was conspiracy material. I have seen many ufo's, but do not remember any abductions. When we lived at Malmstrom AFB in Montana in 67-70, I had an irrational fear that somebody was messing with my nut sack when I was sleeping. I grew out of that when we moved to Kansas.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join