It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O rh negative role call

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Thanks for the good morning--but Im not in the US, its actually 9pm here

I would take a notice of that table on the wiki page I linked, it gives % of blood type per county; It could be useful to determine if there is a higher concentration of O rh Neg here on ATS than in the population at large.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
O Rh- here. I have always wondered if there is a correlation between this blood type and mental illness. My bio-father was rh- and he had mental issues ending in suicide. I deal with headaaches/depression/anxiety/anger issues. My half brother (we share the same father) deals with the exact same symptoms as I do, although I am not sure if he is rh neg or not (note to self: ask him!).

I've also always wondered if my rh negative status is what caused a neurological birth defect in my rh+ child. I do so wish I understood more about genetics.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MojaveBurning

Hello fellow rh factor...yes I agree the info offered is like wading through mud and it goes in circles and always ends the same though...we are of an unknown origin...REALLY??? Unknown....my word...with all the technology they still do not know or is it they just do not want us to know????

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Well seems you are right--there are groups keeping tabs on Rh Neg:

Only 15% of the entire World's Population have Rh Negative Blood! In the event of an Accident, Illness, Emergency, Operation or even worse a Mass Catastrophe; we Rh-Negative Patients are at the HIGHEST RISK of not having a Matching Blood Donor available. Join the Registry and be prepared for the unexpected!

www.rhnegativeregistry.com...

I just in case of emergency
no other hidden agenda at all
/end sacrasm

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

well there ya have it...proof is in da pudding

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

Next question of the hour is this....Are we reptillien or elite blue bloods or in the lineage of Jesus???

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
My wife is RH Neg...and has been for quite some time i believe!

The only problems we've encountered regarding her blood type have been when starting our family.

She's had the 'anti-D' jabs several times.

Not sure if it's environmental factors like food additives, artificial this and that or whatever else, or to do with her blood type, but we had a hell of a time starting our family...we have two kids, both took years each to concieve.

Well...that and the wife being beamed up by ET's every other week...but i'm glad of the break tbh.

(kidding)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I found this interesting:

A higher percentage of Rh-negative people claim to have been abducted by aliens than that of Rh-positive people.

www.ehow.com...

Havnt been able to find anything on links to mental illness yet... maybe I dont want to either

EDIT OFF-TOPIC: I just switched my Google accounts from my work/academic one to my personal one and repeated the same search. Got a lot of different info... will return with hopefully something worthwhile
edit on 1-6-2013 by cartenz because: are my searching habits that different??? dont answer that

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
reply to post by cartenz

Next question of the hour is this....Are we reptillien or elite blue bloods or in the lineage of Jesus???

Well I know I am related to Jesus, hes my son

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz

reply to post by cartenz

Well I know I am related to Jesus, hes my son
Yes!!! If given the choice I will take Jesus as a reletive anyday over those pesky elitist reptile folks....

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
www.conspiracyplanet.com... entid=6541&page=2%20

Some good news I found at this site...O rh negatives can not be cloned...Whew!!!! Thats a load off of my mind...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

www.conspiracyplanet.com... entid=6541&page=2%20

Some good news I found at this site...O rh negatives can not be cloned...Whew!!!! Thats a load off of my mind...

I am so not happy about that--I wanted an army of clones to do my bidding. Guess I will have to go back to training monkeys.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I am o rh neg - frequently feel suicidal. Potential bi-polar.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

Yes I have browsed through those but its been a while since this topic was discussed and its an interest of mine so I thought it would be interesting to breath a little life back into the subject...but yes theres some pretty trippy stuff about us unknown origin folks...happy reading and share if ya find something new or cool...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise

I am sorry that you feel that way...I did to in my younger years but it passed and I dont have those thoughts anymore...so please hang in there you are worthy of a good life dont ever give up!!! Try to surround yourself with good people that helps...If ya ever wanna chat your welcome to PM me anytime...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Ive actually never really looked into it so for me its all quite new. I have a feeling I will be up all night reading about it--Maybe that good morning was a little premature...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I would suggest getting a map of this rabbit hole before diving in. Get to know the physiological side of this first. There is a lot of nonsence out there that will only confuse you.
en.wikipedia.org...
There are plenty of threads with endless sources linked in them here at ATS.

My research has lead me to Helena Blavatsky's The Secret Doctrine. Where I remain on the subject. en.wikipedia.org...

I am Rh negative.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

keep me updated...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Thank you witness I will head on over there now

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>