It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O rh negative role call

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Its been awhile since the subject of O rh negative blood type has been discussed here at ATS, which BTW was what first brought me to ATS...So anyways I was just wondering how many O rh negatives are here in ATS land. I remember reading somewhere that us O rh negs tend to congregate on a sub level...I find that interesting because this being a rare blood type my two best friends from teen years till current the three of us all have O rh neg...The newest and latest thing that I have heard was that our Government have been secretly tracking us....hmmmm...So whats up has anyone got any new stories to share??? Something rather odd happened to me about 10 months ago where the hospital called me and said that the lab had lost my blood sample from my doctors office and could I come give another sample at the hospital...I show up and they say that the lab found my sample but wasn't sure there was enough to run the tests and could I give the hospital some more blood and they would keep it at the hospital just in case The strange thing was that they wouldn't put it on my insurance that it would just be off the record...so I gave them blood and then they gave me a friggin walmart gift card for 20 dollars for the hassle....lmfao...I left the hospital shaking my head...a walmart gift card....so stupid but kinda creepy...so anybody here have any O rh neg info or stories???

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I am O-, given blood a few times and am also on the bone marrow donar register(in the UK).
No stories to tell though....

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SoEpic

are you O- or Orh negative...big difference...but good for you for being a donor!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
I remember reading somewhere that us O rh negs tend to congregate on a sub level...

No we don't.
That must have been an extremely unreliable source?

The newest and latest thing that I have heard was that our Government have been secretly tracking us....

Is that so?

hmmmm...So whats up has anyone got any new stories to share??? Something rather odd happened to me about 10 months ago where the hospital called me and said that the lab had lost my blood sample from my doctors office and could I come give another sample at the hospital...I show up and they say that the lab found my sample but wasn't sure there was enough to run the tests and could I give the hospital some more blood and they would keep it at the hospital just in case The strange thing was that they wouldn't put it on my insurance that it would just be off the record...so I gave them blood and then they gave me a friggin walmart gift card for 20 dollars for the hassle....lmfao...I left the hospital shaking my head...a walmart gift card....so stupid but kinda creepy...so anybody here have any O rh neg info or stories???

It could also be that you didn't really understand what they were saying.
The blood type is good to have because it can be given to everybody.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

Not mine...I have a disease and cant donate...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Not mine...I have a disease and cant donate...

Ah, for research then.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

yeah...but what does walmart got to do with it????

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

O-pos sorry.

But what caught my attention to this thread was a member talking about bone marrow donations. I'm on a registry as well. Don't mean to go off-topic, but I think that bone-marrow donation is a thread-worthy issue as well.

cheers

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
O rh negative.

I cant donate because I lead an unclean lifestyle in my younger years.

EDIT: But my doctor constantly sends me for blood tests even tho I have no diseases and other than mental illness Im perfectly healthy
edit on 1-6-2013 by cartenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Do they still charge the donor $$$ for lab costs and such...back in the 1990's when my blood was untainted I was going to be a bone morrow donor but when I checked with red cross it would have costed me to donate and it was expensive...Is it still the same way now days???

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Do they still charge the donor $$$ for lab costs and such...back in the 1990's when my blood was untainted I was going to be a bone morrow donor but when I checked with red cross it would have costed me to donate and it was expensive...Is it still the same way now days???

Nope. All free as far as I know. My wife and I provided DNA samples and filled out some forms and that was it. If we match, we go to a hospital, they painfully extract the marrow, and that's it.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

Cool...your the first to answer the O rh neg role call...so far 2 people on ATS...BTW...I'm a certified nut too/bi-polar...welcome...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Glad to hear that they finally are paying the tab....

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

im 0 neg. and my life is a freaking circus!!! I have ufos men in black aliens teleportation, and a theory that they FEED ON OUR BLOOD!!!

So just read a couple of my threads iff youre interested!

Peace love

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I found this on the BRFORE ITS NEWS site...I thought it interesting because last summer I moved to Montana and now live really close to the Rocky Mountains...I noticed that my depression is now gone...was it the altitude??? Heres what some of the article said----------------------------------- It appears RH negs do better at higher altitudes like mountain areas due to their greater oxygen content. I met an RH neg today and she told me she moved to the mountains because she was absolutely dying at lower levels.
An excess of oxygen is an oxidant to the body and thus a poison. She is doing great at our altitude without suffering the adjustment period most have to go through who have lower oxygen count. I had the same good fortune when I moved here. No adjustment period.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

are you O- or O rh-......???

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Just occurred to me

...The newest and latest thing that I have heard was that our Government have been secretly tracking us....hmmmm...

If they were secretly tracking O rh Neg blood types; then why make a thread about it asking for people to out themselves?

If they were monitoring this blood group, what reasons do you suspect or have heard?

I read another thread on here about Rh Neg and the link between telepathy and telecognition--quite a few members are Rh Neg in that thread...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
O+ here which makes me very ordinary & unremarkable but the blood bank is always after me to donate because O is the universal donor as stated above. Type A (I think) is a universal recipient but definitely need to get the Rhesus Factor (rh+ or -) right in all cases.
Oh and we get no rewards here in Oz for donating our brew apart from a fruit drink & sandwich plus a warm fuzzy feeling n all that.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

We wouldn't be outing ourselves because if they are tracking us they already know who we are...as far as why??? That was my question as well...perhaps its just research I read that our ions in our blood is different...It could be anything...I was just wondering if any of us has had any out of the ordinary things happen lately...just a thread about commonality to share, question and wonder...Good Morning by the way!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

AB+ is the universal recipient:

With regard to transfusions of packed red blood cells, individuals with type O Rh D negative blood are often called universal donors, and those with type AB Rh D positive blood are called universal recipients; however, these terms are only generally true with respect to possible reactions of the recipient's anti-A and anti-B antibodies to transfused red blood cells, and also possible sensitization to Rh D antigens. One exception is individuals with hh antigen system (also known as the Bombay phenotype) who can only receive blood safely from other hh donors, because they form antibodies against the H antigen present on all red blood cells.

Source: Wiki

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join