It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke To Launch 'The People's Voice'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Oh so th 'TV' license does not pay for the BBC? Oh...

Of course it does. But it's paid to the government, not to some great big scary monster called 'the mainstream media.'

So advertising does not work, they spend millions on advertising because it is not effective in making people consume?

That is not what I said. It is in fact the complete opposite of what I said.

ATS is so educational at times!

Evidently it does not improve reading comprehension, because yours is abysmal.

You INFERRED the intergrity of the 'mainstream' media was greater than David Icke because they do not 'ask for money' as David Icke is doing here to help launch his project.

My response was to give an exampleof the BBC, which is funded almost entirely by the TV license fees everyone in the UK has to pay each year to watch a TV in their home. Rather than 'ask for money', it is an outright criminal offense not to pay your TV license!!!!!

If you cannot comprehend this point, then something is wrong with your mental function.

Please from here on in quote my entire quote rather than breaking up everything I see to twist it with your pedantic out of context comments.

Thanks.

edit on 1-6-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

This week there were huge demonstrations against Monsanto across the entire globe - at least 40 cities and hundreds of thousands of people.. Try to find a report on the BBC or CNN, and then tell me again there's no agenda.
That's just one example - there are many more.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoiter
reply to post by paraphi

This week there were huge demonstrations against Monsanto across the entire globe - at least 40 cities and hundreds of thousands of people.. Try to find a report on the BBC or CNN, and then tell me again there's no agenda.
That's just one example - there are many more.

Thank you thoiter

This thread was becoming something of a struggle against all these Icke haters trying to derail and undermine everything conspiracy related!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

So Icke wants us all to turn off the mainstream media and listen to his propaganda station.

Oh yeah—and he wants us to give him our money.

Sounds like a cult.

It's the 'people's voice', anyone will be able to have their imput from anywhere in the world.

This project would serve as a platform for people to avoid the censorship and control of the MSM which only promotes the agenda and lies of their controllers.
edit on 1-6-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

Sounds like youtube.

What, there too many nuts on there already? They need to stand out from the crowd now?

Okey dokey.

Mind you, it'll probably be run by lizards.. Icke.. oh dreary me...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I know. The constant accusations that David Icke is somehow just in it for the money, have no evidence to support them. The guy lives in a small flat in the Isle of Wight, and drives a pretty modest car. For someone who's supposedly made a fortune, he doesn't seem to have a very lavish lifestyle. The shills are out in force

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Well I was hoping for something more mind blowing,
but it would no doubt be an interesting tv station to watch.

I wouldn't sink a dime into it myself, but that is just cause if I were to throw money out the window, it would go to a homeless person instead. That doesn't mean I wouldn't watch it sometimes.

I do find it funny that when he says they will ask questions no one dares to ask in the MSM they show a guy getting arrested. Now that would be entertaining.

I was just hoping for something bigger.
Hope he gets up the money, but it won't be mine.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

I agree, he doesnt speak for all. But I bet he will try to do alot of " whistle blowing" on his shows.

He would have been better calling it " The Ickey channel".

Not to be confused with other after midnight channels, which leave you rather... icky.

ANYONE WITH A WEBCAM AND YOUTUBE can be their own reality tv star.

Why do we need a shepherd?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Three points.

One - OK, I give up. What's the agenda?

Two - Your example proves my earlier point. There is just too much news and the omission to report is seen as complicity in some cover-up.

Three - The anti-Monsanto demonstrations never materialised in the UK. I am sure three or four banner waving activists turned up outside Bristol Cathedral, but hardly newsworthy. GMOs are an issue and I have strong views myself, and the issues are widely reported and analysed, it’s just that demonstrations against Monsanto are more of local/niche concern IMHO.

On the 25 May 2013, which was the anti-Monsanto day of demonstrations, the news had to deal with more immediate and important issues.

Regards

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

reply to post by paraphi

CNN reported it.

Huffington Post reported it.

MSN reported it.

CBC reported it.

ABC (Australia) reported it.

ABC (North America) reported it.

How did you miss all of these?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Three points.

One - OK, I give up. What's the agenda?

Two - Your example proves my earlier point. There is just too much news and the omission to report is seen as complicity in some cover-up.

Three - The anti-Monsanto demonstrations never materialised in the UK. I am sure three or four banner waving activists turned up outside Bristol Cathedral, but hardly newsworthy. GMOs are an issue and I have strong views myself, and the issues are widely reported and analysed, it’s just that demonstrations against Monsanto are more of local/niche concern IMHO.

On the 25 May 2013, which was the anti-Monsanto day of demonstrations, the news had to deal with more immediate and important issues.

Regards

The agenda appears to be complete control, administered by an Orwellian style world government. It's being gradually rolled out, using false flag events such as 9/11, and by dividing the masses with concepts like "the war on terror". You can choose to ignore the elephant in the room, but eventually it's going to sit on you.

My example doesn't prove your earlier point at all. This was a huge event globally, and the idea that other more important news stories somehow prevented it from even being mentioned in the MSM is plainly ridiculous. Had it been a protest against anti-semitism it would have been plasrtered all over the BBC's front page.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

This was a huge event globally, and the idea that other more important news stories somehow prevented it from even being mentioned in the MSM is plainly ridiculous.

But nothing prevented it from being mentioned in the mainstream media. I've already proved that it was all over the mainstream media. Here we go again...

CNN reported it.

MSN reported it.

CBC reported it.

How can you claim it was not even mentioned in the mainstream media? Why would you say this when we can all see for ourselves that it's not true?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

CNN reported it.

Its a 100 percent success rate.
Every single time, without fail, that an ATS users says "the mainstream media wont cover this story", many many examples are easy to find.

Its almost like those users are lying their heads off, hoping that people wont take the time to check the facts.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

CNN reported it.

Its a 100 percent success rate.
Every single time, without fail, that an ATS users says "the mainstream media wont cover this story", many many examples are easy to find.

Its almost like those users are lying their heads off, hoping that people wont take the time to check the facts.

CNN and others appear to have bowed to public pressure and covered it briefly, days after the event. Search their website though and you will find nothing about it. BBC didn't see fit to even mention it as far as I can see.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

This was a huge event globally, and the idea that other more important news stories somehow prevented it from even being mentioned in the MSM is plainly ridiculous.

But nothing prevented it from being mentioned in the mainstream media. I've already proved that it was all over the mainstream media. Here we go again...

CNN reported it.

MSN reported it.

CBC reported it.

How can you claim it was not even mentioned in the mainstream media? Why would you say this when we can all see for ourselves that it's not true?

Because the event was not reported by most mainstream media sites. It has since been covered briefly by some sites, because of complaints that it was being ignored.
What good is token coverage of a global event, the week after it happens? Where were the reporters on the day? The live coverage? Had there not been uproar about the lack of coverage, I'm sure none of the main channels would have covered it at all.

link   
With Icke's book sales, video sales, website revenue, and his conferences he rakes in over $3 MILLION a year...why does he need YOUR money to start his radio/TV station? I'm all for alternative news sources but Icke already has the $100,000 he's asking for. If he's so passionate about it he should invest his OWN money instead of asking people to give him their money!

I noticed Icke's hands are looking very arthritic.

link   
reply to post by thoiter

The BBC didn't report it...and still are not reporting it after the fact, despite people from 52+ countries, hundreds of cities in the US, across South America, across Africa, hundreds across Asia and pretty much hundreds of other cities around the world too.

The BBC found time to report on football matches and normal weather and a host of other not particularly important 'news' from around the world...but apparently, hundreds of thousands of people demonstrating in cities across the entire planet protesting against Monsanto's practices isn't news worthy enough.

Astounding.

So yes..we do need alternative news sources, if nothing else to report on crucial issues the national channels seem to consider not worth reporting or at least refuse to report.

edit on 1-6-2013 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

I hear Bill Gates has more than a few $'s in the bank too...still hasn't decided to give away free computer hardware or software to everyone from now on though has he.

You can apply the same for ANY wealthy individual, corps or even countries.

And could you point me to the documented information showing how you know how much Icke is worth please?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

If he's worth that much money, he's certainly taking his time spending it.

Have you seen where he lives? It's pretty ordinary. And he's in his sixties now. Maybe he's going to take it all with him.
edit on 1-6-2013 by thoiter because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-6-2013 by thoiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

So for all the people in the UK to represent the collective middle finger to the MSM...It HAD to be Icke...
Can he get anymore stingy?
I personally think this guy would be a lot better:
Welcome to Nazi England...
edit on 1-6-2013 by ScorchedFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2013 by ScorchedFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Good news. People need to do this in every region and town and form counsels of citizens, first level of government and insist they are the foundation and strongest. Ie. solve problems locally, get various types of land for the various groups of homeless, they can't lumped together, children can't live next to hard core theifs for example, but every single person on earth has a right to a decent/beautiful home, land and food, without slavery of any kind, and services, medical aid, etc. People need to get the things solved that are ubelievable in this world.

They also need to wake up and run people's media, have time for natives, for students and be involved in the research, so they really start to stop endorsing this system and support one another. For example, milk farmers and organic farmers in court should have thousands/millions at the court house!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join