It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Childhood UFO experience.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
My story is creepy but has it's tie to more UFO in origin, but I was only around 12 at the time so I didn't really understand the occurrence until revisiting the memory at a later age.

Anyway, it was around 8 or 9 at night on a Saturday because I remember being allowed to stay up with the family(I have four brothers and two sisters) on the weekends. My entire family other than me was in our living room
playing monopoly and watching T.V.

I my room I had a small 10 inch colorless T.V. with a small antennae that only got a few channels.
I loved that thing to death because I thought it was so cool having my own T.V.
I digress.

One of my favorite T.V. shows actually came in on one of the channels! SIENFELD! I can't remember much about the episode because of what happened next.

A faint buzzing sound start to emanate from outside my bedroom. The lights were on.
The sound grew and grew and grew until it was so loud that it brought my to my knees and I covered my ears because it felt like my head LITERALLY was going to explode from the intense magnitude of the buzzing sound.

It was loud enough to hear from at least ten to fifteen miles away.(I know this because of bomb making material my brothers bought online and friends we knew reported hearing the blasts from such distances)

I felt compelled to get up and look out the window to see if anything was outside making the sound as something obviously was.

A large, and I mean large like a football field in side circular shaped shadow engulfed disk with a pattern of about 8 lights mounted on its belly flew about ten feet over the tree tops and shook every tree in the neighborhood including some of the houses in the area.

An occurrence like this would've been on CNN nowadays likely or some other major news network.

The weirdest part is next.

I went out into our living room barely able to function because I just saw something in the sky that looked like it could've destroyed the only town in the world I came to as yet of known in existence.

I asked my dad first and everyone else simultaneously in the same sentence if the knew what just fly over the house that had almost brought down the trees around us.

Everyone replied, "No, what are you talking about?"

I said, " something very loud was outside and I saw something big with lights on it fly over the house"
"It hurt my ears really bad" (I was born with an exceptional sensitivity as far as hearing ability goes)

My Mom and Dad looked at each other and told me, "Must be your imagination. Nobody heard anything. Now calm down and forget about it."

I remember what I saw, and I remember the best the pain it caused my to feel in my ears, but how did they not experience it? Why did I only experience something that had a physical effort on not only me but the world around me, yet everyone I knew was isolated from that event?

I am not crazy, and have never experienced visual or psycho-somatic auditory hallucinations.

I try not to tell many people about it other even within my family, but I felt comfortable posting it here on ATS.

Any thoughts about this occurrence my fellow ATSers?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Great story, thanks for sharing. I think only you were meant to "experience" the event which was likely relative to your perception.. as experts claim most paranormal experiences are.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RothchildRancor

....a buzzing sound you say..........
lots of ancient legends about those buzzers in the woods...
how peculiar,,,

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordaqua
Great story, thanks for sharing. I think only you were meant to "experience" the event which was likely relative to your perception.. as experts claim most paranormal experiences are.

It's something that I keep going back and forth on because it shook our house and all the neighboring ones

top topics

join