It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The terrifying Hitler tea pot

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by Hollie

I know Charlie had a mustache, and I know he played the great dictator, but he usually didn't have a part in his hair, or not until he got older. In your photo here however, he does. But, His hair is curly, and not straight like Herr Hitler's.

So, The tea pot would have to have curly waves where it has a straight part in order for it to look like Charlie.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

As much as I want to say how quirky that is and how I would totally buy a Hitler teapot because I am the kind of person who collects things like that, I have a strong feeling that Godwin's Law is going to bite my toasty rump

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

Hollie! Charlie in that photo only has the stache my friend! Nothing else whatsoever, concerning the tea pot anyway.

Ok, Are you trying to play a joke on me here? Something tells me that you're yanking my chains!

Either way, if you are or you're not, I probably deserve it either way.
~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Hollie

Ok, Are you trying to play a joke on me here? Something tells me that you're yanking my chains!
~$heopleNation

Why would I play a joke over a teapot? I did the 'zoom in' effect so you can see that it really is Charlie Chaplin. I even showed proof of the curls and cow licked hair line. My last image was just too pixely as an original image I assume? I am under the assumption that Hitler hated everything, prolly tea too, so why would he be on a kettle? Well here is my new proof that it is a Charlie Chaplin tea kettle.

I will admit that I did some other image adjustments so that you can see the truth of it all more clearly. Looking at this new and improved image you can clearly see that IS a Charlie Chaplin teapot.

edit on 2-6-2013 by Hollie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Awesome that they took down the ad. I was a little bit steamed.

Contrary to popular sarcasm, there are still Hitler fans out there in the USA. Sometimes there are younger advertisers and designers that think it's funny. There is also no such thing as bad press; putting a teapot as the main attraction in a media circus draws curious customers who stop by the store just to look at the freaky Hitler teapot.

Who even places a teapot in an billboard anyways? You'd have to analyze it's placements in the neighborhood in order to draw up an occult/illuminati theory.

Maybe it's a subliminal for evoking feelings of world war 2. That could either gear up or dissipate war sentiments.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

WTH!

I'm going to have have a cup of coffee now in my mug that look likes Megan Fox.

And God help anyone that tries to take it away.
edit on 2-6-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

Maybe it's a subliminal for evoking feelings of world war 2. That could either gear up or dissipate war sentiments.

AHA!!

Memorial day!!

Perhaps you are correct!
Subliminal message in advertising?

They wouldn't do that now would they.....
*dripping with sarcasm*

I think they got busted

edit on 2-6-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Coffee!!!

*sip*

c(_)

My coffee pot kind of looks like darth vader....lol

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
lol!

This thread gets my nomination for the 'Tin Foil Cap Award' this month.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0x00000017
BAN POTS
...And pressure cookers...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

Ah, yes. the V2 toaster
The "V2" sounds pretty scary! Everyone knows you can easily retrofit those damn darn toaster into a DTRMD (Dangerous Toaster Rocket of Mass Destruction)…!
!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hollie

reply to post by Hollie

~$heopleNation

Why would I play a joke over a teapot? I did the 'zoom in' effect so you can see that it really is Charlie Chaplin. I even showed proof of the curls and cow licked hair line. My last image was just too pixely as an original image I assume? I am under the assumption that Hitler hated everything, prolly tea too, so why would he be on a kettle? Well here is my new proof that it is a Charlie Chaplin tea kettle.

Your Photoshop skills are AWESOME!

I will admit that I did some other image adjustments so that you can see the truth of it all more clearly. Looking at this new and improved image you can clearly see that IS a Charlie Chaplin teapot.

Your Photoshop skills are AWESOME !
!
edit on 2-6-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hollie

reply to post by Hollie

~$heopleNation

Oops, double post..

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
How do you know it was not hitler himself that designed that teapot?. After all there was conspiracy theories that said he was not dead at all. And i came across this photo on the internet of him with his i phone. Looks real to me. Amazing what that oil of ulay can do. Will have to get some of that to stop me ageing

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
wow

here are the mugs that can go with the tea pot !!

NAZI MUGS & GERMAN STEINS
www.pzg.biz...

LOL!!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Mexicans see Jesus and the virgin mary every where... mean while americans see hitler everywhere hahahahaah

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I don't get it.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

Originally posted by TrueBrit

Well thats a weight off my mind. Obviously the continued promotion of this teapot would have lead to futher marketing along the same lines. Zyklon B infusion teabags, V2 automatic toasters, Panzer brand running shoes, self mixing wall paper paste called The Final Solution...

Although I am the staunchest of anti-fascists, the idea that a teapot looks like a dictator from yester year, is hardly as much cause for concern as the other events and heresies you mention in your OP. This is a great indication of how idiotic the world is. Nice find!

Lol

V2 automatic toasters, anyone? No one would expect to be killed by a toaster.

Great invention.

Oh, come on guys, everybody knows that the V1 is a toaster! The V2 is a microwave.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by Realtruth

Coffee!!!

*sip*

c(_)

My coffee pot kind of looks like darth vader....lol

Mine looks more like a Stormtrooper. Does that mean that your coffee pot is in charge of mine?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
What is wrong with people these days? This is highly subjective as well, and had no one mentioned to me that this looked like Hitler, I would not even have noticed the very slight resemblance. I mean seriously, it does not look like Hitler, come on. The resemblance is so little that anyone who would get offended by such a thing has serious psychological issues, or is one of those people who just like to start problems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join