It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood says "too Gay?"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

God did not set up the RCC, man did. Why are you accusing God for a very poor understanding of scripture, and a warped religion that adaptad evey sort of Pegan Practice simply because they wanted more money and power?

God may have allowed it but men choose it.

Oh yes He did. It is historical and the mystical, 99.8% is Roman Catholic. Your standard protests. The Bible
did not drop from Heaven complete. By God's authority, Pope Damasus decided the Canon in 382 A.D. It
has not changed since... The Paganism objection, just because two things are similar does not make them
the same. Our Lord has a title of the Morning Star. Pagans worshiped the stars. And the "money and power"
protest, I do not know any rich Catholic priests. The Vatican is full of priceless artwork because famous artists in the last 2000 years, most of them have wanted to honor God. And nonsense to the "power" objection, you are not Catholic. You choose not to believe, I wish you would. Maybe, when the Great Warning happens.

love,

colbe

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Oh, you see things through God's eyes, now do you? Do you remember Solomon? He practiced sodomy!

16 Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.

A blow job?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

God did not set up the RCC, man did. Why are you accusing God for a very poor understanding of scripture, and a warped religion that adaptad evey sort of Pegan Practice simply because they wanted more money and power?

Oh yes He did. It is historical and the mystical, 99.8% is Roman Catholic. Your standard protests. The Bible
did not drop from Heaven complete. By God's authority, Pope Damasus decided the Canon in 382 A.D. It
has not changed since... The Paganism objection, just because two things are similar does not make them
the same. Our Lord has a title of the Morning Star. Pagans worshiped the stars. And the "money and power"
protest, I do not know any rich Catholic priests. The Vatican is full of priceless artwork because famous artists in the last 2000 years, most of them have wanted to honor God. And nonsense to the "power" objection, you are not Catholic. You choose not to believe, I wish you would. Maybe, when the Great Warning happens.

love,

colbe

Charles Manson claims that he is God and kills people by this authority and we throw him in Jail for life.

The Pope claims that he has the authority of God on earth. He authorized the killing of hundreds of thousands and we worship his religion?

Something is wrong here, it is time to wake up and realize, Jesus did not authorize the inquisition. Therefore Roman Catholicism cannot be the religion of Christ.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
but i engage in the act so am i an 'Abomination by association'?

but as i have stated numerous times within this topic Sodomy includes Oral sex, which straight people engage in likewise

Sorry, I can't reply to every post. I know I have missed some. I just noticed your response Darth_Prime.

I can post them again, two Gospel verses that say UNREPENTANT sodomites are in Hell. Why would you gamble your eternal soul? Get right with God. Repent of and confess the mortal sin of sodomy to God. And from now on, remain celibate. You do not know your last day. No one does.

Ich, the "graphic" is too much. Oral sex is totally against God. Confess this grave sin too. I mean homosexuals and straight people. The deadly maladies connected with oral sex. I'll repeat, God made sex for procreation, self giving love between a MARRIED man and woman who are open to life. Contraception like 'oral sex' is a selfish act, another sexual sin. All sexual sins fall under the 6th Commandment. God decides life not us, trust Him.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

love,

colbe

Charles Manson claims that he is God and kills people by this authority and we throw him in Jail for life.

The Pope claims that he has the authority of God on earth. He authorized the killing of hundreds of thousands and we worship his religion?

Something is wrong here, it is time to wake up and realize, Jesus did not authorize the inquisition. Therefore Roman Catholicism cannot be the religion of Christ.

Hi, you gotta read history and pray, ask Our Lord.

Jesus did not authorize the Protestant Inquisition, the murder of many English Catholics and the murder of
2 million Irish Catholics.

You confuse the sins of man, equating them to the Church. Everyone is a sinner, doesn't negate the Truth
given to us by Christ. And everything you know of Christ came from the Catholic Church except the OT prophecies about Christ. Jesus established the faith to help everyone get to Heaven.

Give me the origin of your belief. I can show you the origin of Catholicism back to 33 A.D. The RCC has
Apostolic succession. You read of Peter's miracles in the written Word after Our Lord died. Peter was the first Pope. A Pope is given a special charism by God not to be wrong on faith and morals. Jesus was going to Heaven, He established a spiritual leader on earth.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Darth_Prime

Darth_Prime,

Hi, I said a prayer to God the Holy Spirit for you and everyone who comments in this thread disbelieving. God the Holy Spirit is the "Lord of light" He will help you understand and believe.

Go to a Catholic Church, if it is closed, ask someone in the Church office or Rectory near by to open the Church for you. Tell them you want to pray before the Tabernacle. Or check Mass times and go around that time after Mass concludes, the doors are not locked right away and besides, locked from the outside you can leave, exit.

Sit, kneel in the quiet, look toward the Tabernacle, Jesus is there. Speak to Him from your heart. He will send you, give you "grace." Believe.

love,

colbe

i mean no disrespect, but please don't waste your time trying to 'Save me', i am who i am, i was born this way, and i am not ashamed of it,

i can't and wont pray it away, i don't believe in your religion so it would be a waste of your time to 'pray' for me, and i don't want you wasting your time on one 'homosexual abomination'

a wise man/woman once said "If you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you going to love someone else"

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I think an even wiser saying is anyone can love oneself, but only those who love others, will truly be loving oneself. If you understand this mystery, than you understand the Christ.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

www.mtc.org...
www.cuttingedge.org...

Just so you know the church to this today does not deny these stories?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I think an even wiser saying is anyone can love oneself, but only those who love others, will truly be loving oneself. If you understand this mystery, than you understand the Christ.

Again with due Respect, i don't believe in 'The Christ', i respect your choices to believe what you want, and whilst i believe a lot of it teaches discrimination and segregation, personal belief is just that, personal, when it starts to becomes discriminative and oppressive is when it crosses lines it shouldn't

if this topic is about faith and being too gay, i am trying to stay on topic, i would find it horrid if this topic gets deleted like others have, whenever it's a topic on 'Homosexuals' it seems it can't stay open due to the negativity some people preach

i have drag sisters who believe in God, who go to church and read the Bible, who are faithful to their faith, though they can interpret the words and meaning to that of love and acceptance, i have Drag sisters who are atheist, agnostic, one is Jewish who was raised Mormon

i don't follow those religions, i don't find myself or any homosexual an abomination due to the 'Activities' we engage in, for that matter i don't find any heterosexual that engages in those acts to be an abomination either

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

www.mtc.org...
www.cuttingedge.org...

Just so you know the church to this today does not deny these stories?

I don't have to look at what you linked here, I am pretty sure it is anti-Catholic. Doesn't matter, will not negate
the true faith. Why spend your time trying to prove Catholicism is not the faith. When God shows you,
the shock and always our pride, you may tell Him no. I pray not, this is a gift, God showing the world.

I keep sharing the messages from Heaven to help those stuck in anti-Catholicism.

love,

colbe

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Darth_Prime,

Hi, I said a prayer to God the Holy Spirit for you and everyone who comments in this thread disbelieving. God the Holy Spirit is the "Lord of light" He will help you understand and believe.

Go to a Catholic Church, if it is closed, ask someone in the Church office or Rectory near by to open the Church for you. Tell them you want to pray before the Tabernacle. Or check Mass times and go around that time after Mass concludes, the doors are not locked right away and besides, locked from the outside you can leave, exit.

Sit, kneel in the quiet, look toward the Tabernacle, Jesus is there. Speak to Him from your heart. He will send you, give you "grace." Believe.

love,

colbe

i mean no disrespect, but please don't waste your time trying to 'Save me', i am who i am, i was born this way, and i am not ashamed of it,

Darth,

It is not a waste of time to pray....ever. Trust God, He can use your prayers and mine to bring about a good.
That is how prayer works. So many believe they are homosexual, men and women because they did not
bond with their father. Certainly not their fault, God knows.

Please, go sit in front of the Tabernacle....Jesus will give you so much grace Darth.

i can't and wont pray it away, i don't believe in your religion so it would be a waste of your time to 'pray' for me, and i don't want you wasting your time on one 'homosexual abomination'

a wise man/woman once said "If you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you going to love someone else"

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Hi colbe, don't you think your time would be better served in the eyes of God by being out in the community helping people less fortunate with out judging them than writing on ATS?

CJ

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Sorry, I typed this in the wrong area, in the quote instead of under your quote.

Darth,

It is not a waste of time to pray....ever. Trust God, He can use your prayers and mine to bring about a good.
That is how prayer works. So many believe they are homosexual, men and women because they did not
bond with their father. Certainly not their fault, God knows.

Please, go sit in front of the Tabernacle....Jesus will give you so much grace Darth.

colbe

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by colbe

Hi colbe, don't you think your time would be better served in the eyes of God by being out in the community helping people less fortunate with out judging them than writing on ATS?

CJ

You are using a secularist's cardinal rule saying I am judging. How dark does this country have to get? If we talk about the faith, the teachings of Christ, the disbelievers and there are many at ATS will recall at an important time.

And it is very important to share the messages from Heaven.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

" And it is very important to share the messages from Heaven."

But heaven forbid you actually go out and feed the homeless or visit the sick or read to a child or something. Clearly, you are so productive while posting on a conspiracy forum.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

It is not a waste of time to pray....ever. Trust God, He can use your prayers and mine to bring about a good. That is how prayer works.

I really don't understand this mindset, "God needs us to pray for others".

Why would God need you to tell him what to do or who to concentrate on? God doesn't need tattle tales to remind him that so and so is doing "sodomy", and now he (God) needs to use that info to affect some sort of change! Such hubris!

Jesus never spoke against homosexual love or pleasurable non-procreative sex. The Song of Solomon is the Kama Sutra of the Bible. It's a sex manual that celebrates the whole body as a "wonderland". I wonder why that book would be in "Holy Word of God's" Bible?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

The video isn't even worth watching because the comments were blocked his means that anybody's opinion is irrelevant to them. They want to get the first AND the last word without any feed-back at all...

They are arrogant, prideful, close-minded. They think EVERYONE should listen to their opinion and that's it. Be controlled - follow what THEY believe, meanwhile claiming that it is not 'their' opinion but "God's " opinion from the bible.

The bible is another book that can be debated. Looking at the over 40,000 changes in the bible since the oldest known bible of Codex Sinai shows that the bible is NOT an eternal word of any God, otherwise it wouldn't be changing all the time...

By the way:

He said people try to say homosexuality is about "equality", "justice", etc.

But really it is about "two guys having sex"...

My point is: so what?

Even if homosexuality WAS just about two guys having sex, that would still mean it's about equality and justice because any two adults are free to have sex if they want EXCEPT if they happen to be of the same gender - then somehow certain rights and benefits should not be given...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by sacgamer25

Please don't speak for me. I have not accepted the world I live in, I realize there is no truth in it and I do not condone ANY of those things you listed. I am trapped here for now, and I know that I am not truly free, none of us are. If I sin, it is because the society around me, which was set up before I was born, forces me to sin.

If you are part of modern society, you are nothing but a work-force slave who serves money and not god. I am guilty of it as well, but I have no choice in the matter. I was not brought up to be able to survive on my own, so moving out in the woods is not an option for me.

I doubt I am the only one who sees it that way either, so you claiming to speak for everyone by saying they have accepted the world is completely untrue.

You sound defeated, that does not sound like a son of God talking. You only can't make a difference because you don't believe you can.

BTW I am not a workforce slave like you suggest. I stood up against a wrong that my company was committing against its people and risked my job. I did this because I refused to continue to be indifferent. Amazingly they listened, and are still listening, because all I am asking for is for someone to give a crap about us. I would have gladly accepted termination if they refused to listen. And I very well paid and not likely to find a job quickly possibly ever in the same income bracket.

I do not worship the money I make. I spend very little on myself, instead I take care of two disabled family members in my home and treat my children like royalty. I find happiness not in what I do for myself but in what I do for others. Joy, the feeling that comes from God when one does love for another.

Love is an action word; you have to do love to feel love.

Who was Gandhi before he was Gandhi?
Who was MLK before he was MLK?
Who are you before you become you?

First you never have to sin, you can always choose love over sin. When you sin you not only accept what they do but you become one with them. You cannot escape from those whose actions you condone by doing them yourself. When you sin you teach others that sin is acceptable by your actions.

If I say stealing is a sin and then I go to the store and steal a gallon of milk, I have sinned against myself and taught the world that I accept their sinful ways as my own. Thus further condoning their sin. The amount of sin continues to grow exponentially because we become one with the world. We justify just about anything and everything that is against love. We have convinced ourselves that loving one another is simply too hard. Really too hard to love? Jesus said the burden is light and I am witness to say that he was right.

You say you do this to survive, but survival and life can only be found in love, a place where there is no sin. The Kingdom of Love/Heaven is real and is now if you choose to believe.

It was by the Power of the Spirit of Love that ordinary men like you became MLK and Gandhi. Anyone can become a prophet, anyone can become a teacher, you must simply believe the one who was sent.

Jesus Christ admits that all fall short of the glory of God. Meaning all have done things against love, anything against love is against God. But God's unconditional love is not dependent on what we do, because his love is greater than ours.

Understanding this unconditional love, allowing love to fill your soul and to become one with the unconditional love of God is possible. Where else do the words from these amazing men come from if not from the spirit of love itself?

I refuse to believe that I have to be like anything. What I choose is to be like Christ, because Christ considered that I was also a son of God, and he called me his brother and his friend. He came to me as a seal of my inheritance that no one may take away.

In my choice I find power and wisdom, the Spirit of Love, Christ Jesus, which lives in me. I believe that I can make a change. Not only do I believe that I can make a change but I have already changed the lives of several people who are close to me.

Saying you can make no change and have no power is defeat. The defeated become indifferent. I will not be defeated by anything, not even death, because life has already been promised to me.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
this is become futile,

question: why are you worried about saving mine and every other 'Homosexual soul'? is it going to affect your life? or are you just attempting to Eradicate homosexual's from the world?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

this is become futile,

question: why are you worried about saving mine and every other 'Homosexual soul'? is it going to affect your life? or are you just attempting to Eradicate homosexual's from the world?

Darth_Prime, hi and hello to everyone,

It is because we love you. Darn, nobody changes, you can't convince anyone. I wish I could get
you to go speak to Jesus, He is there in every Catholic Church. There is so much grace given to sit, more respectful, kneel before the Tabernacle. By His grace given, Jesus will help you with your unbelief.

Right now, I can keep sharing the faith, the messages from Heaven and my prayers offered.

Don't be sad anyone, maybe it will be next year, only God knows, He is going to show everyone in the
world. He loves all of us, look how He has to wait until we turn to Him.

Here, a description of the prophesied Great Warning. Protestants know it as the "awakening." Read Rev 6:15-17.

_ _ _

www.call2holiness.com...

The Warning or Illumination.

We have been living through the Era of Divine Mercy, as explained by Jesus to Saint Faustina Kowalska. A time of extraordinary grace to bring man to conversion and repentance. Soon it will end……and that grace will have been lost.

Very soon each person alive will experience a phenomenon that has been predicted through the centuries, most notably by Our Lady of Garabandal, Spain. That phenomenon has been called the Warning or Illumination (n.b. Fr. Malachi Martin stated that the Spanish word used is closer to "Notice" or "Ultimatum" in English). It will be a phenomenon in which each person alive at that time will experience an interior vision of his entire life and the state of his soul along the way as God has seen it. At the end we will see the current state of our soul at that time, and where in Heaven or Hell we would reside if we died at that moment. Some (i.e. those who are in the state of mortal sin at the time) may die of fright. THIS MAY BE GOD’S LAST ATTEMPT TO GET OUR ATTENTION BEFORE HE BEGINS TO CLEANSE THE WORLD OF EVIL. (n.b. This is NOT the end of the world…..say the "Glory Be" prayer slowly and concentrate on the words. It IS the end of the era of time controlled by Satan.).

Immediately upon experiencing the Warning each person MUST make a choice either for Jesus or for Satan………there can be no alternative. It will require OVERT actions; simply sitting in a pew for 1 hour on Sunday won’t cut it. Faith alone is insufficient.

"…So also faith of itself, if it does not have works, is dead……..You believe that God is one. You do well. Even the demons believe that and tremble. Do you want proof, you ignoramus, that faith without works is useless? Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered his son Isaac upon the altar? You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by the works…" (Cf. James 3:14-26)

"…I know your works; I know that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish your were either cold or hot. So, because your are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth…" (Cf. Rev. 3:15-16).

Shortly after the Warning, all hell will break loose………literally…….all of the demons of hell will be loosed. Evil will be used to rid the world of evil .

As a prelude to the Warning some have said that there is to be unusual rolling thunder. Certain have said there will be a distinctive sign in the sky, which will be understood to have come only from God. Many have predicted that this sign will be in the form of a cross in an otherwise clear sky. Afterward, many of the priests, especially those subscribing to liberal theology, will not know what happened. For a time thereafter, there will be confessions heard around the clock.

"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn.". (Cf. Matthew 24:30)

"The Holy Spirit will come, to establish the glorious reign of Christ and it will be a reign of grace, of holiness, of love, of justice and peace. With His divine love, he will open the doors of hearts and illuminate all consciences. Every person will see himself in the burning fire of divine truth. It will be like a judgment in miniature. And then Jesus Christ will bring His glorious reign in the world." (Our Lady to Fr. Gobbi, May 22, 1988, Feast of the Pentecost)....

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join