It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood says "too Gay?"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Hasn't he already confessed to what he's doing on this forum? Doesn't god already know everything? Why does god even need a confession? The idea that someone has to confess what they do to an omnipotent, omnipresent god is kind of a ridiculous idea.

Do you consider anyone having sex without the intent to have a baby an abomination? If not, then you have set a double standard and have shown your true bias.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
reply to post by colbe

So instead of actually staying on topic, you choose to give us more quotes from another self-appointed prophet? Interesting.

Interesting, you didn't put up either one of the two messages. I am not off topic. You reject what the two messages clearly say, "sodomy" is a grave sin in God's eyes. You approve of the obviously sick act of sodomy. Ich, so obviously abhorrent. It is going to take God, people are stuck in their beliefs.

For now, pray about it Keli, ask God in prayer.

We live in such an amazing time, where there is much sin, God sends more grace. Thank you God, for the soul saving grace of the coming "awakening." The entire world will be given the Truth.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Interesting, you didn't put up either one of the two messages. I am not off topic. You reject what the two messages clearly say, "sodomy" is a grave sin in God's eyes. You approve of the obviously sick act of sodomy. Ich, so obviously abhorrent. It is going to take God, people are stuck in their beliefs.
According to you and this guy you are now quoting. You still have yet to answer why we should give it any credence. Let alone address any responses directed at you.

And what happens when I tell you I did and the answer was he could careless about who is sticking what where and more about who is crafting hate in his name?

We live in such an amazing time, where there is much sin, God sends more grace. Thank you God, for the soul saving grace of the coming "awakening." The entire world will be given the Truth.

The holier than thou voices of every generation in recorded history keeps saying this but the world keeps "sinning" and spinning.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

...people are stuck in their beliefs.

The irony in this is so funny.

Look in the mirror.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by colbe

Hasn't he already confessed to what he's doing on this forum? Doesn't god already know everything? Why does god even need a confession? The idea that someone has to confess what they do to an omnipotent, omnipresent god is kind of a ridiculous idea.

Do you consider anyone having sex without the intent to have a baby an abomination? If not, then you have set a double standard and have shown your true bias.

3NLIGHT, Confession is not ridiculous but shows God's love. Just because...

God knows everything from the beginning to end, we don't. We all desire someone's sincere love, God does too. He gives His creation the free will to choose for Him or not. Some say no and choose evil, sin. If only they realized God loves us more than any human person, He is the one who begs us to return to Him.

It wasn't God's initial plan, Adam and Eve changed God's plan with their choice. So, God's plan now is Confession. The way we restore God's presence within us, in our soul. AFTER water Baptism, the plan is with true contrition, confessing our serious (mortal) sins to God. Catholics have to do more, they must go to Confession (John 20:23). One day very soon all Christians and non-Christian who accept the faith will believe in Sacramental Confession. God cannot be where sins is. Confession is very, very, very important, absolutely needed for the life of our soul. Don't you want to go to Heaven? Yes.

Your second question, MO does not matter, it is what God has revealed that matters. Sex out side of marriage without being open to life goes against God's intention for creating sex. Children are a blessing, be fruitful and multiply. There has to be both, an openness to life and marriage.

It is worse in our time, a greater approval of evil, many (so sad the young too) REJECT sex is for man and a woman only. Just Judgment is coming to our nation, 27 states have repealed their law on sodomy.

God bless you 3NL,

colbe

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

So is eating pork and wearing mixed fibers. Not to mention that slaves and beating women are apparently perfectly acceptable, according to the Bible. I formulate opinions regarding your beliefs, Colbe, but I do not judge you for them. Therefore I say, brother/sister, before you fuss over the specks in our eyes, do observe (and attend to) the plank in your own.
edit on 3-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Hey colbe, was wondering when San Fran and NY were going to be destroyed? Any updates from the guy who said God told him it was imminent? Was God wrong or the dude who claimed he knew what God said?

CJ
edit on 3-6-2013 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by colbe

Hey colbe, was wondering when San Fran and NY were going to be destroyed? Any updates from the guy who said God told him it was imminent? Was it God or the dude who claimed he knew what God said wrong?

CJ

I love when the holy rollers start blaming sin for natural and man made disasters in places they don't like. But it does make me wonder why they don't scream God is judging certain other areas when they get smited with disaster. WTF kind of logic is that or did God doze off that afternoon and some mischievous angels start pushing the buttons?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

Yes, very convenient. San Fran will have another major earthquake at some point. A hurricane will hit the east coast again. So obvious and so tired...on point of the OP, isn't art wonderful in that it can bring up such passionate dialogue?

CJ

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Sodomy is an abomination to God, do not let any person fool you, justifying this mortal sin. The "act" must be confessed to God before you die.

I share a prophecy that speaks in one paragraph of sodomy and God's attempt to convert the world (Heaven urgently says it is soon), to save souls. Non-Catholic Christians know it as the "awakening." Catholics hear this event called the Great Warning. Read Scripture, Revelation 6:15-17 and 1 Cor 3:13, God states them again describing the Great Warning in this private revelation.

Everyone on the earth is going to experience an NDE like life review in
hopes they will change and turn to God. I typed the In-CAPS.

www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org...

excerpt from a message to Cletus Schefers

February 25, 2012

In the book of Genesis, mankind rejected God Almighty and tried to build a tower to reach heaven. But mankind was scattered and the tower of Babel was not finished. Today, mankind is once again attempting to rebuild the tower of Babel. You are worshiping the false gods of greed and money, instead of your creator. On September 11, 2001 the symbols of your greed collapsed, but repentance was not done. Mankind continues to persist in his evil ways. The sins of abortion, usury, SODOMY, fornication, adultery, war, and the other sins of the flesh cry out to heaven for my justice to befall mankind. I am will shake the heavens and the earth to warn mankind again. You will cry to the ROCKS and the MOUNTAINS to COVER you. But you will not be able to HIDE from the revelation of my son Jesus and the sins each of you has committed. This will be the greatest act of mercy to this sinful generation...

i refuse to be considered an 'Abomination' for my sexuality, 'Sodomy' which includes 'Oral Sex' which is practiced by Straight people likewise, though i believe only we can be considered 'Abominations' for our Sexuality am i correct?

you talk about the sins of 'abortion, usury, SODOMY, fornication, adultery, war,' which are all practiced by 'Straight' and 'Gay' and 'Religious People', we get singled out because we have sex with our own sex,

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You don't know what you're talking about. You obviously have no one close to you who is gay. Either that, or they are so terrified of the repercussions of coming out of the closet that they have yet to do so.

Once you actually know someone who is gay and realize that they are no different from anyone else, you will remain to be ignorant and short-sighted. Do not refer to anyone in my family as an abomination, if you do you may as well be calling me one too.

People like you are the reason so many gay people are afraid to be themselves and why some end up committing suicide. Next time you hear of a gay person committing suicide because of discrimination, think of the way you talk about them and know that you indirectly caused it with your spread of hate and fear.

I'm done with this thread, you are obviously too stubborn and bigoted to get it.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Look in the mirror.

You won't think it ironical or funny when God shows you the true faith, keep on deny it though...

I don't think that is funny at all.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Look in the mirror.

You won't think it ironical or funny when God shows you the true faith, keep on deny it though...

Which god?

Zuess, Odin, Yaahew, there are so many gods you might want to name the one you are talking about..

just saying...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Look in the mirror.

i don't think it's funny that you call me an abomination, i don't think it's funny that we get accused of 'throwing it in peoples face' yet you have done nothing but throw religion around this topic,

i also don't think it's funny that we have discuss a movie that might be 'Too Gay', but we are, and as much as the world is beginning to "accept us", a movie might still be considered 'Too Gay'

the spread of intolerance and hate and fear is what causes the divide betwixt us all, and the future generations who have reasons to hate someone continue to grow,
edit on 3-6-2013 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Yaahew

Yeah, that one!

OMG you made me laugh out loud.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

You've got more people on your side than they do so I wouldn't put too much stock into what they say. They like to cherry pick certain verses then ignore others when it's not convenient for them.

If they were gay or actually knew someone who was gay, they probably wouldn't feel the same way.

The one thing I find funny is that there are probably thousands of Catholics who hide their true sexuality because of fear of what their family or church would think of them. They may even agree it's an abomination, yet they are STILL gay and still have feelings for the same sex. Funny how that works isn't it?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx

According to you and this guy you are now quoting. You still have yet to answer why we should give it any credence. Let alone address any responses directed at you.

And what happens when I tell you I did and the answer was he could careless about who is sticking what where and more about who is crafting hate in his name?

The holier than thou voices of every generation in recorded history keeps saying this but the world keeps "sinning" and spinning.

Who is "we?" The two prophecies give "credence" to God's revelation in the OT and the NT. Using vulgar language doesn't sell sodomy. Vulgarity cause you can't show the "act" is of God, that it is good.

The world keeps spinning but not for those who have gone to their particular judgment.

Do not die out of the "state of grace." Confess to God your mortal sins, the written Word over and over reminds us to repent.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You've got more people on your side than they do so I wouldn't put too much stock into what they say. They like to cherry pick certain verses then ignore others when it's not convenient for them.

If they were gay or actually knew someone who was gay, they probably wouldn't feel the same way.

The one thing I find funny is that there are probably thousands of Catholics who hide their true sexuality because of fear of what their family or church would think of them. They may even agree it's an abomination, yet they are STILL gay and still have feelings for the same sex. Funny how that works isn't it?

Indeed, far many than people truly realize, likewise there are Catholic, Jewish, Mormon etc homosexuals that are into their religion, but comprehend they can still be 'Them'

even those that have attempted to 'Pray away their gay' has failed to do so

fear and intolerance blind people though

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Yep.

If it is a choice, then why do those Catholics who were raised to think that being gay is a sin, still turn out to be gay? Why would they willingly choose to be gay when they were taught it meant hell and then end up hiding their sexuality?

The answer is because it is NOT a choice and is completely natural. There is no doubt in my mind that it is natural, absolutely no doubt.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

You don't know what you're talking about. You obviously have no one close to you who is gay. Either that, or they are so terrified of the repercussions of coming out of the closet that they have yet to do so.

Once you actually know someone who is gay and realize that they are no different from anyone else, you will remain to be ignorant and short-sighted. Do not refer to anyone in my family as an abomination, if you do you may as well be calling me one too.

People like you are the reason so many gay people are afraid to be themselves and why some end up committing suicide. Next time you hear of a gay person committing suicide because of discrimination, think of the way you talk about them and know that you indirectly caused it with your spread of hate and fear.

I'm done with this thread, you are obviously too stubborn and bigoted to get it.

You deny the Truth of God and turn to personal attack. That won't help you. And I see "done" for five seconds.

Sodomy is not of God. He did not make men and women to have sex with each other. You are professing a lie of Satan. In Hell, sodomy is fine, the demons decide, often against your choice. Choose for the good now.

Read Catholic writings people. While we have the Net, search, typing Catholic Apologetics first before you
look up subjects about the faith. And a link to a Catholic Bible, the footnotes are a great help.

www.drbo.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join