It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Ancient Pyramid Complexes a Map to a Computer Circuit Board?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

It also makes it easier for people to get from place to place.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

The similarity is just a coincidence. You see this similarity because you have two objects to compare. That does not mean Egyptians knew anything about the circuit boards as you build today.

But there is a scheme and a structure to the plan of pyramids. Which is logical as this civilization did achieve some advancement in science - which covers areas like chemistry, mathematics, architecture etc.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Does anyone know what exact episode this information, the correlation between the Pyramids and the computer motherboard, was first presented?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dovbleo
Does anyone know what exact episode this information, the correlation between the Pyramids and the computer motherboard, was first presented?

It first showed up (and it's presented fairly early here on ATS) around y2k, as I recall...

...by someone who had gotten his first computer and knew nothing about computers (I can be picky; I worked in the computer industry and at one time did computer repair and built computers for a municipal government.)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Dovbleo

Can I just add that the premise for this idea is that the stones themselves can store data and power (granite-crystals - look it up) and therefore this is not an 'encoded message for the future' or just a representation, it would be more along the lines of a huge power transmitter, or it could be storing information just like a computer chip, who knows.

Either way I believe these temples are definitely more technological than we give them credit for!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KARMOUR
a reply to: Dovbleo

Can I just add that the premise for this idea is that the stones themselves can store data and power (granite-crystals - look it up)

I suppose if you stretched really hard, you could say that you could store energy by heating the rocks. Other than that, granite doesn't "store power" nor, unless you engrave it, does it store data.

eta: Of course! When stacked as in a pyramid, the stones above the first course are storing gravitational potential energy!

... it would be more along the lines of a huge power transmitter

Again, with a hard enough stretch, if you also had a nearby catapult that could toss bits of the thing at hypersonic velocities, then granite can "transmit huge power". Otherwise, not so much.

...or it could be storing information just like a computer chip, who knows.

Indeed! Here is an example of granite being used to store images and text, just like a computer chip. Sort of.

edit on 7-4-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
eta: Of course! When stacked as in a pyramid, the stones above the first course are storing gravitational potential energy!

... it would be more along the lines of a huge power transmitter

Again, with a hard enough stretch, if you also had a nearby catapult that could toss bits of the thing at hypersonic velocities, then granite can "transmit huge power". Otherwise, not so much.

I laughed so hard...

(n.b. I adore catapults and trebuchets!)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hmm Clock lines, great pyramid, Bent pyramid, cheese sandwich.
Po-tentially makes sense.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Scribe611

I read some of these posts and wonder which institution let all the crazies escape

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

I think that history channel picture isnt a real circuit board... I think they were just showing you what it might look like if they really were a schematics. It looks animated, cartoony, or computer animated, like a lot of stuff on Ancient Aliens show... If it is a real one I'd love to know what it is though...

The larger IC really does suggest that it's a mockup. The code 1BDI19990 3000FTRM doesn't appear to be a legit IC. However, I note with interest, that "Officer 1BDI" is the title of a character that appeared in 1990 in the very first episode (episode name: "Space Pilot 3000") of a show called... FuTuRaMa... read into that what you will

edit on Ev39SundaySundayAmerica/ChicagoSun, 09 Apr 2017 07:39:54 -05005692017b by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

I think that was the joke, the settling time of the Great pyramid was a little late and needed a wait state.
Hendrix sounded different unplugged playing a 12 string.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

I think that history channel picture isnt a real circuit board... I think they were just showing you what it might look like if they really were a schematics. It looks animated, cartoony, or computer animated, like a lot of stuff on Ancient Aliens show... If it is a real one I'd love to know what it is though...

The larger IC really does suggest that it's a mockup. The code 1BDI19990 3000FTRM doesn't appear to be a legit IC. However, I note with interest, that "Officer 1BDI" is the title of a character that appeared in 1990 in the very first episode (episode name: "Space Pilot 3000") of a show called... FuTuRaMa... read into that what you will

Futurama premiered in '99, not 1990.

All glory to the hypnotoad.
edit on 4/9/2017 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: EvillerBob

Futurama premiered in '99, not 1990.

Good thing I made a typo then, as the number in the code is indeed 1999

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Most of Egypt ruins are math models for recreating spheres and orbits using digital (to count) means. This is the closest formation of an answer paralleling OPs theory you will find.

Temples, templates for technological reconstruction of natural waveforms (gods) and their cycles...

Regarding what is taught in Kemetology (study of black hole emergence) There is no output without an input, and every crest becomes a trough at a fixed point.. Keep this in heart.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Scribe611
Bingo. Now someone's thinking.
In particular all those interlinked buildings they call Kralls in Africa they say were part of a herding culture except they've no doorways. It was a computer on a large scale using silica rich rock.
Crazy? You will find out soon enough it's true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join