It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love the Universe (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
WARNING- This video has no vulgarity (for a change) and I made it. It has singing in it. I'm sorry. But, I love the Universe and I thought it was time I explored it in this fashion. I post it in the space exploration cus that is exactly what this video is doing. The video is commentary about the Universe from the big bang to now placed over video game footage,

Hello ATS! Mr Mask here again being myself and posting something I made in the wee hours when I was paying homage to "The Universe". I love space. I love physics. I love Love the Universe.

What starts off as a simple commentary ends up being a singing adventure through the cosmos as I speak to space from our little blue dot. I dunno if any of you love the Universe like I do...but if you do...you will understand.

The vid contains video game footage and digital violence from the game Modern Warfare 3, and the audio is about The Universe. And the music is by two talented brothers from Coburg Germany called "CLASS X COBURG". (they are amazing!).

And if anyone of you have seen other vids I've posted about science on here- This one has no swearing. I kept it clean cus I wanted to share it here and I thought a cleaner content would be better.

Hope some of you like it!

edit on 31-5-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Nice, it's like an upbeat modern version of this.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Dude that clip was the total inspiration for the vid in the OP lol. Glad you caught that. The very scene was what made me think "dude do that but crazy and modern". You are awesome.

MM

join