It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV Documentary - CIA Psychic Ops

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is a heads up for everyone here in the UK.
Tomorrow (sunday 7th november) at 8PM on channel 4 is the documentary Craziest Rulers of the World - The Men who Stare at Goats. This is a series, i think same day & time , for the next three or four weeks, investigating psychic research and operations by the CIA and other paranormal Military/intelligence things. Sounds pretty ninteresting.

SUNDAY 07 NOVEMBER Close

DocumentaryHighlight
The Crazy Rulers of the World
8:00pm - 9:00pm
Channel 4
VIDEO Plus+: 1216
Subtitled

1/3 - The Men Who Stare at Goats

"People are basically nutty," says a CIA psychologist at the start of this extraordinary series, and by the end you may well believe he's right. It's presented by Jon Ronson, who has spent three years piecing together the history of bizarre paranormal programmes conducted by the US military and others. Take Maj Gen Albert Stubblebine III, once chief of army intelligence, now retired. He cheerfully admits to Ronson that he spent a good deal of time in the 1980s attempting to walk through his office wall, because he thought it would be a useful skill for a general to have, and, after all, the wall and he were both made of atoms that were mostly air. He kept banging his nose, but he kept trying. It's just one jaw-dropping delusion among many.

quote from radiotimes.com

edit- Oh Yeah, use this thread for discussion of program as well. I'll change the thread title to the shows after the show if i remember

[edit on 6/11/04 by minimi]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Good find. Now I'll have to find a TV. No way I'm going to pay 120pounds for a TV license. Thats more than the TV!

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Good find. Now I'll have to find a TV. No way I'm going to pay 120pounds for a TV license. Thats more than the TV!

That can't be true, I can't read your post right, right? You have to pay $120.00 just to own a TV
This has to be a joke
How much to own a gun

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Ok...this might sound nuts guys but.....

Please post anything you see about a group of 13 people who are the core of an organization that use psychic ability to control the outcome of certain events or that just gather information.... Hell anything about a group that has 13 core members and psychism. Its really hard to explain without totally destroying my credibility.
They may not even say anything about it since there are those who believe it is an ongoing op. Wish the show was airing in the US. ~sigh~

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2ts2
That can't be true, I can't read your post right, right? You have to pay $120.00 just to own a TV
This has to be a joke

Actually it cost 120pounds which would be about $200 just to own a TV for one year.

www.tvlicensing.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
30 minutes till this airs on Channel 4 in the UK.

And no, paying �120 for the right to own a TV is not a joke at all.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Thanks minimi, just saw the post in time.

zero lift

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
1st earth battalion, thought death, goat labs, walking through walls this really does encompass the total wackiness of the USA. Lets face it when they voted bush back in and then a couple of days later air a show like this makes you wonder if the brit media are trying to tell you something.

www.channel4.com...
worldofwonder.net...

dh

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This fascinating if superficial mainstream insight into the US Special Forces (and Intelligence Agency) development of the concept of psychic warfare and use of New Age theories is interesting to say the least, especially as it�s out in the establishment press
www.guardian.co.uk...

www.guardian.co.uk...

I don�t particularly like Jon Ronson�s approach as it tends to be flippantly damaging to those who�ve got a handle on what�s going on - His previous work � Secret Rulers of the World has been used against us a number of times
Still his targets are right and his style is entertaining

It�s interesting to note how a Kris Kristofferson album is used as being some inexplicable (?) torture weapon played at normal volume played to one of the now-released Guantanamo UK prisoners. The suggestion in the following article is that subliminal messages have been inserted in the albums. Now Kristoffersen has been fingered by both Cathy O�Brien and Fritz Springmeier as a major mind control torturer and agent. So the subliminal thing need not have been added by the Guantanamo mind-control types. I googled Matchbox 25 and mind control and while I got hundreds of links, I only found one that tied the two together by suggesting that their lightshow as reported at one of their concerts was a mind-control affair. Still, I didn�t go through them all

www.guardian.co.uk...

I�ve just watched the first of three episodes of the Channel 4 documentary, and it was really rather good. Ronson interviewed a few of these blatant freak/new age/Satanist military guys, including one current Fort Bragg active Special Forces trainers, who delighted in his powers by scaring the faeces out of Ronson and hurting him on about 3 occasions. I�m sure somebody will have uploaded this somewhere and will have a look around
www.channel4.com...
Be

[edit on 7-11-2004 by dh]

dh

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
1st earth battalion, thought death, goat labs, walking through walls this really does encompass the total wackiness of the USA. Lets face it when they voted bush back in and then a couple of days later air a show like this makes you wonder if the brit media are trying to tell you something.

www.channel4.com...
worldofwonder.net...

Yeah - they call it "the exteriorisation of the agenda" where they only tell you half the truth
The problem with Ronson is that he makes out that this is whacky - but it only represents the tip of the iceberg. Well-informed sources - those involved in the orgonite battling etheric warrior type sources -google that or rather orgonite etheric warrior or just go to
www.educate-yourself.org
or
forums.cloud-busters.com...
- have no less than Condoleeza down as a worthy psychic opponent. This stuff is really going down out there. It involves Star Wars, cell towers, chemtrails, the control of ley energy and the attenuation of human DNA , much more than a spiral of paired genomes, in one easy package.
Now who's this guy, some Lieutenant-Colonel who started this stuff off - he's been called up to consolidate his info and techniques with the top Joint Chiefs of Staff - this stuff is really happening

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm surprised that no one recognizes this program as blatant disinfo, which it is.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I wouldn�t say its blatant dis info i would only say take it at face value. But the evidence in part suggests that the Americans have looked and probably still are looking closely at alternative weapons for war.

I have to admit i thought i was watching a take of when that guy started on about how he can kill a hamster with his mind.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well, the PSI programs around the world are not slapstick comedies of generals trying to walk through walls or people staring at sheep. They use the Scientific Method and develop on well-established Eastern technique. They are experimenting with things that define reality as people know it, so they are not going to advertise positive results with PSI or para-ability in a documentary. Quite the opposite, they will show the attempts as being comedically inept and silly. Nothing to see here, citizen.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
the " remote viewing " operation placed on sciops special ops soldiers was really a cover for state of the art satelite technology.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh

I�ve just watched the first of three episodes of the Channel 4 documentary, and it was really rather good.

How did you do this? Are they online?

For some reason i was unconvinced by that guys hampster video, and the other guy who 'I'll push you [the presenter] away without moving myself. try and choke me" and then blatantly just shoved him away.

The stuff from the first earth battalion like playing ethnic music of the people you are invading would probably work. They'd be pretty disorientated by what was going on.

[edit on 8/11/04 by minimi]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
could somebody share this show (maybe via bit torrent) with the nonbritains, please? or is this not allowed on this board?

dh

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well trying to get a BitTorrent link collapsed the computer completely
Still, the Guardian links above give an awful lot of ibformation
Someone questioned me on the Kris Kristopherson link intomind control and why a Gitmo subject should be played this stuff at normal volume
'What are you doing in there , little lady?' Kristopherson asked,'The
Colonel wants to see you'
Aquino (CIA Temple of Set) had walked over and sarcastically asked, '
What are you doing in those machine wires? That could well be a very
shocking experience for you'
All experiences with Aquino or Kristopherson resulted in high voltage
electric shock torture and apparently neither had any regard for
human life.....

When I untangled myself from the wires, Kristopherson and Aquino
continued their banter at my expense. Kristopherson held up his
keyring and jingled it....while he told Aquino, ' You're going to
need the keys to the kingdom to work with this one'

Footnote 5 Kristopherson nearly strangled me to death with his penis,
which had further excited him, late in the summer of 1987 during
another incident related to (Senator) Byrd

O'Brien/Phillips Tranceformation of Amewrica 1995

I'll get the Springmeier info in a bit

TRANCEFORMATION OF AMERIKA
'When I saw Aqiuno talking with the Vatican-based slave runner Kris
Kristopherson, whom I had known since 1979, my program for 'Opry
events' short-circuited

Now this guy's bland MOR album was played to a Guantanamo captive at
normal volume
To what end?

s for Kristopherson, I think Springmeier has the reference in here
somewhere
Can't find it
educate-yourself.org...

[edit on 8-11-2004 by dh]

dh

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Blank post = ignore

[edit on 8-11-2004 by dh]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I just stumbled across this article. It fits in with this thread so I will post it here instead of starting a new one

Air Force report calls for $7.5M to study psychic teleportation

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Random comment that fits in:

The US forces stoprming Fallujah played Ride of The Valkyries at high volume through loudspeakers. Apocalypse Now anyone?

<<   2 >>

join