It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Knight Satellite

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Keep flapping away Jim, you've been busted fair and square.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

FireMoon

]

Can ANYBODY else still following this thread interpret for me what FireMoon is trying to say?

Can ANYBODY summarize or recapitulate the new evidence or insights to the BK story [or anything else] that FireMoon is attempting to contribute to the thread?

What am I missing? Help me, please.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

JimOberg

FireMoon

]

Can ANYBODY else still following this thread interpret for me what FireMoon is trying to say?

Can ANYBODY summarize or recapitulate the new evidence or insights to the BK story [or anything else] that FireMoon is attempting to contribute to the thread?

What am I missing? Help me, please.

I have been silently reading this for a couple of days now. You are not missing anything. FM is claiming he is privy to some secret info that was revealed to him and other unknown people. He also states that he baited you masterfully into this conundrum you are now in so we can say he is a master at baiting or a master...you know, Just good at baiting.

So I learned nothing new other than myths are strengthened by not having anything solid behind them except solid imagination.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

edit on 10-10-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Heads up

ATS is not about personal issues between members. Its about civilised discussion.

I don't care who you are the bickering stops now or further action will be taken.

Discuss the subject of the thread, NOT each other. If you can't do that don't post.

I hope thats clear.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I enjoyed your post; the articles you have cited seem to stand on their own. the nasa pics are quite interesting, but not sure if they are from 1954. queries:
1) why is it called the black knight?
2) unless i missed something, there is nothing to actually connect those nasa pics to the alleged unknown satellite from 1954.
3) what would be the purpose of having a polar orbit?
4) are there any known non governmental pics of such a satellite?
5) what are the possibilities that an algorithim can be produced to take the images of the alleged unknown satellites and come up with one image that incorporates the other images.
-with respect.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Here is my theory based in fact and put up on The Black Knight Satellite Mystery | Astronotes - Armagh Planetarium.

As follows below:-
Dear Admin,
I have a theory about the use of a Satellite possibly left in Polar orbit.
Lets say that the Dark Knight Satellite actually had a function and was at one time served a purpose of receiving certain Radio and Atmospherical releases from the planet after firing titanium balls into specific spots on the earth in order to receive a decoadable feedback about the makeup of the planet in those points, by resonance to work out if there were lets say mineral or other types of elements in the surface of the planet, by microresolution of soundwaves, that may be of use to another race?
Such as near CSOS in Morwenstowe Cornwall,
I think with a little research on the polar orbit you could infact place the Dark Knight over that area every 15-20 years?
Good to keep an open mind……………………………….

And was met WITH THE RESPONCE:-
wow.
That was quite a fiction novel you wrote there. Or do I owe you an apology? Do you have any evidence whatsoever that any single part of that “theory” is anything other than a huge “what if” fairytale?

So I have come back with the response!

Have I ruffeled your feathers, you seem to be a little annoyed.
To the right side of GCHQ is a hole in a field that is hundreds if not thousands of years old which seems to be bottomless as far as I know.
Having been found some 25 years ago under a massive oak tree stump.
The holes diameter is about 1.5 meters.
There is a titanium sphere on a secluded beach to the left of GCHQ, it is about 1.5 meters in diameter completely flawless, without seams, and is bead like , with a hole through the center. It has been seen by very few people, I myself hugged the sphere and noted it’s resonance after tapping it was infact not steel?
The shpere itself has carved some very unusual shapes in the rock there, silky smooth ripples from attrition of a large spherical object, over thousands of years this phenomenon has occurred.
My friend I grew up in the valley next to GCHQ or CSOS, I’m not infact making this up.
Put into play the math behind my logic, a bead like sphere released into our gravity would reach heats that only the properties of titanium could deal with.
Traveling at thousands of miles an hour as it impacted would cut through our earths crust like a knife through butter until hitting the water table.
The water table at that point is one of the deepest on OUR planet.
The heat the water produces a lot of pressure, blasting the sphere into the air, explaining the sphere being on a beach not 1 mile from the satellite station
During its flight from the hole readings produced from this event could infact be collected by a probe circling our earth, sound waves desyphered into readable data.
Question? When Nostradamus passed through Terveren in Belgium did he or did he not?

I am waiting for a response:-

Or am I just another MORON that smokes too much weed?

The government is watching!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lawgiver

Read my article again.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I literally just found out about this Dark Knight satellite a couple of days ago, and I can't believe I've never heard of it before. Its very fascinating to know that something that massive was out there before anyone in the world could even begin to send anything into orbit. Very interesting indeed. Has NASA or any other space agency said anything further about this? I couldn't really find out a whole lot, other than what is already widely known.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Thanks for collecting some info in a single post! I just heard about this a couple days ago and something about it rings true. Gonna have to look into it more, but thank you for the jumping off point!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Here is a video, maybe posted previously on this thread but it is still very interesting, skip the first half or so and sorry it is in spanish but here are subtitles and it has a three dimensional recreation made from the compiles shots to show an eagle like form with back swept wings like a diving eagle.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Always wondered why Neanderthal brain was larger than ours. Perhaps a near extinction event caused mankind to go back to the caves and the only evidence of their past advanced civilization (400+ million years back) orbits our planet. If they had made it to the moon and mars, would governments tell us about it. More likely the military would keep it hushed so they could acquire as much of their technology as possible.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

I had a very similar thought, could they have devolved through selective survival while hiding from whatever terror had destroyed there civilization, I had a theory about the ruins at Tiwanaku and Puma Punku where huge stones appear to have been tossed around by some terrible force and the sunken city off cube found in 2000 by an treasure hunting expedition of ocean salvagers, the one pushed up and the other down as the continent tilted like a see saw but I thought it was wrong until I found this,
www.australiangeographic.com.au...
Now My idea was that it could have happened cataclysmicaly and very recently as the ruins under the sea off the north west of cuba ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) are far too deep to have been submerged by the end of the ice age but if the continent had sank on it's eastern seaboard while rising on it's western sea board that would explain it and if the even was sudden it may have sparked the largest tsunami ever (miles high) in both the atlantic and pacific that could have washed over the continents for hundreds of miles, perhaps shattering the isthmus of Gibraltar and flooding the Mediterranean while washing over the land and the downward force may also have caused the atlantic sea floor to sink lower, the mid atlantic ridge would have been more active with vulcanism as the sudden pressure variance rebalanced itself for a time with even entire islands sinking far deeper than the ice related sea level rise would predict.
The survivors would have lost most of there coastal city's (perhaps there entire civilization and nearly all there population) and what was left may have resorted to war to try to survive coupled with famine and climate change as the gulf stream now redirected melted the ice cap over northern europe and america (without there industrial base the machines of war would have aged and in time been used for there alloyes once they were no longer servicable only to never be replaces), in short it would have sparked a global extinction level event without an asteroid but perhaps even more devastating in the short term and it may have taken many hundreds of thousand's of years to recover as the neanderthal go back about 500 thousand years or so.

edit on 9-7-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Never heard of continental tilting before, thanks for the link. Yes that would explain a lot of things. The 500-kilometer-wide crater found in Antarctica is thought to have occurred 250 million years ago so humans could have faced multiple events (continental tilting, asteroids, Deccan Volcanism etc) that mankind back into dark ages...
www.dailygalaxy.com...

Its amazing we still here!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I just though I might put these up for you to read since you are interesting in the subject, now remember these may not be verifiable but are definitely interesting if as you suggest by your comment you think the Black night may be an ancient machine launched form earth by a lost civilization, perhaps the Epsilon bootes message if it was real was a warning saying something like the destroyer came from here.
s8int.com...
mysteriousall.com...
theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com...
Now the reason this is interesting is that I remember reading somewhere that when they were constructing Norad part of the reason for the choice was that there were already suitable caves and passageways but a rumor was that some of the engineers noticed that some of the tunnels were not natural though they were definitely very ancient when they widened them to adapt them to there own use.
This of course put's play back into the idea that there may have been an ancient very advanced civilization and the use of vast underground networks of tunnels at a very distance past date would indicate they where scared of something, perhaps a war with one another or perhaps something from above not from earth.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thats interesting about Norad. What caught my interest were walls found in coal mines .....
www.hecklerspray.com...
Some people tried to locate it but said the coal mine was flooded.

Don't know how long a satellite would take to decay from synchronous orbit but guessing they'd still be up there after 300 million years. Stories of a moon tower, mars tubes etc, you just never know, governments could hide the truth from our generation until they learn more about it themselves. So I keep looking OOPArt thinking somethings just not right with our version of history.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

That is an excellent page, I have read a long time ago about a mine in canade where they unearthed a ship embedded in mud with human skeletons on it and strange writing like nothing they had ever seen, another about a coal mine where they broke into some tunnels that were unconnected with the surface and the coal was so old it had completely oxydised, the beem's in that mine were laid different forming a triangular A frame rather than the usually double pillar and beam of the time.

Then there are many such finds, there are of course powers whom do not want us to know and have an unknown reason for this and indoctinisation in education makes the bulk of the sheep see things the way they want them to see them.

Of course as for the black night, well you can obviously see what implication's the presence of a high tech relic in orbit would have for the military and how national security would stamp all over it and fast lest the other side find out what they themselves had not yet found out and this coupled with the cold war paranoia, so though much of this cencorship may have begun as a idiological war of minds at the turn of the century it was after WW2 and nazi germanys infamous search for ancient technology which they firmly believed in that the world was suddenly met with the constant belittling of such ideas.

Of course if it did originate on earth then it had a lauch site and a civilization had to exist so perhaps buried somewere on land or under the ocean bed remnants that either side could have learned from did exist but of course it would be a case of hide or destroy it after taking what you could before the other side had the chance to see what you had found and there are rumors that in the 1970's a russian expedition found a ruined city with polymer like foundations and the remains of a monorail system several hundred miles off spain.

In the 1980's a ROV submersible was nearly lost when it's electrical systems cut out and the mother ship suffered problems as well but they reported a city between the canarys and africa with domed buildings and what appeared to be massive public building's. (but then fishermens tales have a tendancy to grow so it is worth taking these with a pinch of salt but not to dismiss them as they may be real).

The story's are many and far too many for anyone to say they are all wrong so there must be some truth, how much well the greatest artifact is of course the black Knight satellite but we are not going to get our hand's on it any time soon though I do believe the USAF and possible NASA have boarded it or at the very least flown extremely clost to it, with the advent of anti satellite missiles I actually doubt it is still there today though and if it is then it is in pieces for much the same reason, control though there was a rumor that the space shuttle though too small was originally intended to retrieve it so it would have had to be dismantled or cut into pieces for study on earth.

Here is some more about tunnels though I suspect you have already read most of what I have if not more.
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...
www.unknowncountry.com...
www.s8int.com...
www.nbcnews.com...
www.crystalinks.com...
www.hiddenfromhumanity.com...

And I have long believe von daniken a liar, perhaps unfairly as I read that he had made evidence up but this page may cast my opinion into doubt and exonerate him in my opinions even if I disagree with some of his idea's as it gives his tale of a metal library some credit (there was supposed to be books from a forgotten civilization with writing and diagrams on platinum sheets, how much is down to the interpretation of each of us but here it is but while I have no doubt that the wall found by the miners was real this just seem's too good to be true.
www.philipcoppens.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Jim,

So the consensus is that this BK is just space debris?

I suspect NASA doesn't even fully know what is really going on "up there"...
edit on 11-7-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I see what you did there lol.

I was hoping for more about the Nautilus though.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Misdirection is when a man look's away from the pyramid and look's at one corner of a stone, or when he get's too close to see.
It is space junk but very old and very interesting space junk, indeed museums the world over are filled with old interesting junk.
It is a bit like nasa saying I only see a rock.

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join