It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto - and things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Grape vines and olive trees don't require pollination to fruit. In the Middle East, a staple of their diet is (surprise) grapes (and its leaves), and olives. Makes you wonder...connect the dots.

The Book of Revelation......

Revelation Ch 6: verses 5-6.....

When the Lamb broke the third seal, I heard the third living being say, "Come!" I looked up and saw a black horse, and its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice from among the four living beings say, "A loaf of wheat bread or three loaves of barley will cost a day's pay. And don't waste the olive oil and wine."

Things that make you go....Hmmmmmm !?

edit on 31-5-2013 by pityocamptes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pityocamptes
Grape vines and olive trees don't require pollination to fruit. In the Middle East, a staple of their diet is (surprise) grapes (and its leaves), and olives. Makes you wonder...connect the dots.

When the Lamb broke the third seal, I heard the third living being say, "Come!" I looked up and saw a black horse, and its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice from among the four living beings say, "A loaf of wheat bread or three loaves of barley will cost a day's pay. And don't waste the olive oil and wine."

Hmmm...the only Hmmm I have is I am not seeing the connection...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by pityocamptes

Hmmm...the only Hmmm I have is I am not seeing the connection...

Monsanto GMO food is killing bees. Thus a severe potential lack in grains. Olives and grapes are NOT pollinated by bees, thus GMO would not effect them.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
"don't waste the olive oil and wine" sounds to me as though there will be a problem with olives and grapes. Seeing that they don't need pollinated (gmo killing the bees) I too am not seeing a connection.

With no disrespect, it's just babbling to me.

You could've made the thread about how Monsanto couldn't necessarily affect olive trees and grapes because they dont require pollination. Instead, you bring scripture into it?

I'm lost.

top topics

join