Breaking: alleged "Boston bomber" suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev says he's innocent.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
reply to post by gladtobehere

Guess it all comes down to whom you believe...

What reason is there to believe him?

innocent until proven guilty?

how about the indisputable fact that those who are accusing him, calling and treating him like a terrorist
are all known killers from the police all the way up to the president?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If he says he's innocent, who are any of us to tell him that he's clearly not? After all, what motivation would a multiple murderer, cop killer have to LIE?! That would be immoral.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
If he says he's innocent, who are any of us to tell him that he's clearly not? After all, what motivation would a multiple murderer, cop killer have to LIE?! That would be immoral.

which means what?

Whatever the events were, he will go to trial now and it will be a jury to decide.

Above is the space for all people like minded as yourself to fill in what actually happened.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by flyswatter
Put him in front of my car, I'll kill him myself. Then I'll have a beer in honor of those killed and injured in the explosions.

You are just like those in the comment section.

So he wants to play games. What did you expect? His mother is a radical nutcase & now he wants to play mommies boy? Wasn't thinking that way when he went to New Hampshire and bought all the fireworks so he could sit there day by day and diligently take each one apart so as to get the explosives out of them. Maybe if they smack him upside his head a few times he'll remember again.

Lying muslim devil worshiping murderer.

Everyone in this family is a liar. I can't believe he is now saying, he's innocent. All I can say is that after they gather the information they need from him, give him the chair. Traitor deserved that much & too bad his mother isn't within our grasp so we can throw her in the slammer for stealing.

This is exactly what the governments from you people, Reaction Problem,Solution do you think your powerful behind an computer and keyboard?
edit on 31-5-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

How you or anyone else views me or my statement is of zero concern.

The fact is, if he were to step in front of my car at this point, I'd turn him into a hood ornament and not feel a bit of remorse. You dont have to like it, and I dont really care what the media or government says or thinks about any of it at this point.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

The information came from his mother, who spoke to the AP.

Everything else is not necessarily a conspiracy, but there have been plenty of contradictions, oddities, lies or it just never happened.

Not sure why you would rule out the possibility of a conspiracy especially since you are on a conspiracy themed website...

edit on 1-6-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dontaskmeimfrommars

IMHO, thats not really the point. This is the first time that the suspect has spoken and it contradicts the OS.

But there are plenty of times when people have admitted their guilt.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by alfa1

More importantly, this is the first time we are getting information from a source (his family) other than the government or "authorities"

No it's not. His family released a number of statements as soon as he'd been arrested and identified.
edit on 1/6/13 by Sankari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Yes the family has made statements but none from him, until now.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by amkia
No MKultra’s subjects will ever remember how / what and where..!

Remind you all to watch closely again excellent first (Ghost in the shell) anime… it explains a lot.

It doesn't 'explain a lot', it's just an anime. It's not real

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

So now you are asking us to believe the mainstream media?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by gladtobehere

Sure he has. It was all over the news how he told the FBI that he learned to make the bombs from a Popular Jihad Magazine. In addition to how him And his brother were planning to head to New York to Attack again.

Or, .. Was that Everyone’s imagination ?

So what? That in itself is Not Proof he did THIS bombing. In American we are innocent until proven guilty. So what he knew how to make bombs. So what he talked about possibly committing other crimes ( that he did not act on) Those cant be used as proof he did this bombing. Lots of people have skills to make bombs.. bomb making is EASY. Lots of people have said how they want to hang the President or blow up Congress _ I have, and many people here talk about how much better off we would be if we wiped the slate clean and started over - doesn't mean we were ever gonna ACT on this banter.

He may have been instructed by his lawyers to plead innocent because after this time, they may feel the Gov has no hard evidence he did the bombings. It's what any good lawyer would do. He might be guilty as Sin and everyone might know it but the moment you go around convicting people on what might have been instead of proof is the day you can kiss your American Freedom and our way or life Goodbye.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Not sure why you would rule out the possibility of a conspiracy especially since you are on a conspiracy themed website...

Because Nearly Everyone and their brother has tried to tie "Conspiracy" to just about every story that has been reported on this and None of them have turned out so.

It's like the Boy who cried wolf. It's Pathetic and Unbelievable after a certain point.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Yes, Yes, .. It is Not what you Know. . It is What you can Prove.

Now Explain that to the Victims and their Families.

Everyone is entitled to plead Not Guilty.

We shall have to wait and see what evidence they have that Proves him guilty.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Whatever the events were, he will go to trial now and it will be a jury to decide.

how is he supposed to get a FAIR trial? he has been pretty much convicted in the court of public opinion. it seems most people seem to think he is guilty, (so much for "innocent until proven guilty, in a COURT of LAW"), or some few who believe he is innocent, even fewer are unsure. so how are they supposed to get an impartial jury for the case when it seems most people's minds are already made up?
not to mention that those few who question his guilt or have not made up their minds are either considered "crazy", or labeled as a "conspiracy theorist",and are marginalized just because they DON'T think he is guilty.
they almost need a change in venue to ANOTHER COUNTRY, that has paid little attention to the story to get a "fair trial".

seriously, who even here could truly claim to be impartial as a juror at his trial? i believe i could but i would not be eligible for it. yet at the same time i may be a bit biased against the prosecution. in reality anyone who has even heard ANY news, or heard ANYTHING about the accused and incident, should not be a part of the jury due to having preformed opinions about the case. now WHERE in the entire COUNTRY can we find any such people?
here is an idea, have the jury entirely made up of Amish, there is at least a slight chance they haven't heard all about it.

i would have to agree that anything from his family is bound to have the whole he's innocent thing going. yet they could be telling the truth. who really knows for a fact what the media has gotten from the FBI and police is the truth? the fact is BOTH sources can be considered suspect in anything they say.they BOTH have agendas to push.

in all honesty we never should have heard about ANYTHING in this case other than "we have a suspect", the suspect has been apprehended, and the suspect is being questioned etc. by the same token they should not have released ANY information about the bombing other that he fact it happened, the number of killed and wounded, etc. there should have been NOTHING about things like the device, what they found in the suspect's apartment etc. then move the trial to another state that was not impacted by the incident. then at least there would have been a possibility of him getting a "fair and impartial hearing". as it is like i said most people in the entire country have already made up their minds about the case, and therefore unless they do something like an AMISH (i am rather proud i thought of that one
) jury his chance of conviction no matter if he is guilty or not is almost assured.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Everything else is not necessarily a conspiracy, but there have been plenty of contradictions, oddities, lies or it just never happened.

Ruling out conspiracies is what this site is all about.

I was on here 8 years ago and it was sort of bad for that then. Now its
reeeeaaaally bad. l

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

I'm simply stating the fact that the sources of the information are different: authorities vs family.

All of the information is being reported by the MSM.

Not sure how it serves this conversation to introduce a blatant straw man argument?

Unless you really dont understand the distinction that I am trying to make.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Not sure what youre talking about.

Everything from the suspect being "dark skinned" to the 7-11 robbery to the "shootouts" to the backpack have all been distortions, inaccuracies or lies...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FirstCasualty

I would disagree. Its a conspiracy themed site whos motto is to deny ignorance.

It is a place where people are encouraged to explore all possibilities, alternative explanations and yes conspiracies.

They even take into account relatively abstract theories and place them in the "highly speculative" forum.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

He hasn't confessed to jack crap. The only testimonials were from notes he alleged wrote to officials while he was bleeding out shortly after his capture. Do not believe ANYTHING until this kid personally cops to what he did or is found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. I know this is ATS and it's easy to dismiss an over the top conspiracy, but I'm telling you this one is the stinkiest since 9/11. Watch this one carefully my friend, because two murdered suspects and one who is in the hospital for an attempt on his life spells radioactive steaming bull # to me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join