It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: alleged "Boston bomber" suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev says he's innocent.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Tsarnaev claims innocence in call to mother.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings who is currently recovering from his wounds at a Massachusetts hospital, claimed he had no idea how he got there and that he was innocent in a call he made to his mother in Russia.

Was anyone else wondering what happened to the surviving "Boston bomber"?

This article sarcastically claims that Tsarnaev is suffering from amnesia.

However, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's new state of amnesia doesn't quite match earlier reports about his condition. The suspect was well enough to be read his Miranda rights last week and he told officials that no higher terrorist organizations had been involved in the attack.

Corporate/lamestream media, just sigh.

The other accounts were claims made by the establishment. These are his own words.

"The suspect was well enough to be read his Miranda rights"... What the? How does this take any energy on his part?

Guess it all comes down to whom you believe...

The article also claims that he's in a Massachusetts hospital. Come on UPI, hes being held at Fort Devens.

edit on 31-5-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

What reason is there to believe him? (Well, believe his mother, the source for the article, and who has said all along that he's innocent.)

If everyone who claimed innocence was turned loose, jails and prisons would be pretty empty.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Tsarnaev claims innocence in call to mother.

Thats a fourth hand story.
It cites idesigntimes, who in turn cite cbslocal, who in turn cite Associated Press.

But for what it worth, cbslocal do appear to have a complete copy of the AP story.
I'd suggest read that one.

As adjensen says, its basically a story from the mother, and you have to take her word for it that her son is an innocent little angel.

edit on 31-5-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The article also claims that he's in a Massachusetts hospital. Come on UPI, hes being kept on a military base.

FYI. This USED to be a military base.
Reading from the article you linked to yourself...

The federal prison is located about 39 miles west of Boston, 20 miles north of Worcester, on the decommissioned military base of Fort Devens.

It was decommissioned many many years ago. It is now a civilian facility. The writer is incorrect, it WAS called Fort Devens, it is now called simply, "Devens". Even the signs along Route 2 in the area were changed to remove the reference to "fort".

Next time I drive that road, I'll take a pic for ya....

Trivia Tidbit: It was this Route 2 area in 1988 while I was driving home from working a 3rd shift job in Fitchburg that I saw 3 F-117 fighters flying in formation overhead. This was prior to them being public, and an obvious move east over the Atlantic to an eastern destination. However, all I saw was black triangle craft, silently flying above me in the dawn light.
edit on 31-5-2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
On topic, I'll bet if you ask any prisoner in any prison in the world, they (and their mothers, if alive) would all say they are innocent. The old saying, "everyone in prison is innocent" applies here.

Hearsay, at best.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
of course his mother is going to say he is innocent or that he was set up because the alternative is admitting that her "little boy" is really a terrorist who planted bombs in Boston that killed and injured innocent people.

to present this as "proof" he is innocent is like saying the rapist is innocent because he say's so.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

More importantly, this is the first time we are getting information from a source (his family) other than the government or "authorities" and it varies quite a bit from the OS.

Why have trials at all? If the government or State says youre guilty, then you must be.

The Innocence Project.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I think you are looking at some Bad reporting.

There are allot of holes in that story.

Also, he is in a prison Not a medical facility. The last report I heard was that his jail cell was 6X10 or something like that. He was also well on his way to recovery.

As far as his innocence goes, I think it is a little too late to Cry Foul. He has already given testimony to the facts. Was he suffering amnesia during that time? Likely Not.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum

As far as his innocence goes, I think it is a little too late to Cry Foul. He has already given testimony to the facts. Was he suffering amnesia during that time? Likely Not.

He, the suspect, hasnt given anything.

The authorities have made certain claims.

"Too late". For what, a fair trial?

Not sure what you guys think but it seems to me like the media and government have been working overtime to try and convict this dude in the court of public opinion.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Sure he has. It was all over the news how he told the FBI that he learned to make the bombs from a Popular Jihad Magazine. In addition to how him And his brother were planning to head to New York to Attack again.

Or, .. Was that Everyone’s imagination ?

EDIT:

It is too late to change his story now. To bad for him. He should have asserted his Fifth Amendment Privilege.

edit on 31-5-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

As I said above, you are citing claims made by the government or authorities.

This is the first time that the source has been someone or something other than the State and its completely opposite to what we've been told.

Not sure what youre talking about with regards to someone's imagination.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

What reason is there to believe him? (Well, believe his mother, the source for the article, and who has said all along that he's innocent.)

If everyone who claimed innocence was turned loose, jails and prisons would be pretty empty.

Actually, if we didn't have corrupt judges punishing unjust laws to the fullest extent to fuel the prison industrial complex, jails and prisons would be pretty empty. People want to see this witch burn, and burn she will.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Where do you suppose that the UPI got its information?

Are you really willing to believe that story if you are trying to make a conspiracy out of everything else that has been reported.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Do you mean a guy who may be facing the death penalty is loudly proclaiming his innocence? Good Lord, what possible reason could he have to lie? In addition to which, his own loving parents are saying the same thing? It sounds like an airtight case for acquittal to me.

Seriously, as for his parents:

Neither Tsarnaeva nor her husband will return to the U.S. to claim Tamerlan Tsarnaev's body or to attend Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's trial. The father cited he couldn' t come due to health reasons and the mother is not allowed in the country due to previous felony shoplifting charges.

I can't speak of his father, but his mother sounds like a real winner. Don't tell me, she's innocent too. I mean c'mon, now, be for real. Only the willfully gullible would attempt to spin this into any sort of conspiracy theory. Thank you.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You all should be well aware that if theres no news....they just make some up.....
Itll be stated in such a way that legally theres no recourse for the slyly slandered victim of their fantasies.
Whatever will grab a human emotion is presented in ways that support corporate agendas and the illusion of freedom.

The man may or may not be guilty by reason of mind tampering by party unknown
Or he may be trying to play a cunning defense strategy....who would be able to discern the difference?
We are kept in the dark, and fed mushroom food.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
No MKultra’s subjects will ever remember how / what and where..!

Remind you all to watch closely again excellent first (Ghost in the shell) anime… it explains a lot.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

he is in a prison Not a medical facility.

He's being held in a secure federal medical facility, so a bit of both.

He hasn't appeared in court yet, what testimony could he have given? Or do unverified and unsupported claims attributed to anonymous mysterious 'sources' equal 'testimony' for you?

Sure he has. It was all over the news how he told the FBI that he learned to make the bombs from a Popular Jihad Magazine.

It was also all over the news that the bombs differed in crucial ways from the plans in Inspire, specifically in the detonation system, leading to the belief that there were others involved in the plot. But perhaps you weren't watching the news when that was being reported so it didn't happen.

edit on 31-5-2013 by Brocade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Brocade

With what the FBI made public I would Not call that Anonymous OR Unverified. So basically whatever he told them, that they didn't publish, is going to be used against him. It is his Fault for Opening his mouth.

Since I don't think you know I will tell you. . .. You don't need to be in Court to "Testify". Some might even call that a Confession. Either way, He Spilled His Guts. His @$$ is as good as Cooked. They have what they need to convict.

It is too bad that he committed his life to killing innocent people. Now "WE THE PEOPLE" are going to do a complete 180 on him and Kill Him.

To ALL of the Marathon Bomber Cheerleaders. . .. . He Did it. . Get Over It. ..

And

Stop trying to make a Conspiracy Out of Every News article about this subject that comes around. .. .

I mean really .. . First you say " You Believe what the News is telling you ? " .. Then you say .. " Hey, . Look at this news article, . It says he is Innocent." . .. Well, . Which is it.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
Put him in front of my car, I'll kill him myself. Then I'll have a beer in honor of those killed and injured in the explosions.

You are just like those in the comment section.

So he wants to play games. What did you expect? His mother is a radical nutcase & now he wants to play mommies boy? Wasn't thinking that way when he went to New Hampshire and bought all the fireworks so he could sit there day by day and diligently take each one apart so as to get the explosives out of them. Maybe if they smack him upside his head a few times he'll remember again.

Lying muslim devil worshiping murderer.

Everyone in this family is a liar. I can't believe he is now saying, he's innocent. All I can say is that after they gather the information they need from him, give him the chair. Traitor deserved that much & too bad his mother isn't within our grasp so we can throw her in the slammer for stealing.

This is exactly what the governments from you people, Reaction Problem,Solution do you think your powerful behind an computer and keyboard?

edit on 31-5-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join