It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War is always by Deception

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I don't know what got into me but I've been digging into 9/11 for the past week or so.

This is the most convincing documentary about 9/11, Mossad and the Neocons I have seen. Tons of information that I find very hard to dismiss.

Putting all this information together makes my head spin. Was it really Al-Qaeda? Why are the Saudis shielded from any real investigation? Could the Israelis be in on it? Maybe it's all of them together doing Bush a favor?

I read an article on nymag.com titled The Ground Zero Grassy Knoll, on page 7 is a conversation the author had with a fireman. This is what he said when asked his opinion about who did it:

“Osama f**king bin Laden, like Bush says. If I thought it was someone else, then I’d have to do something about it. And I don’t want to think about what I’d do.”

Why can't I feel the same way? Life must be a little more enjoyable with mindset like that.

Anyway... Check out this movie, unless you're like that fireman and don't want to think about what you'd do.

edit on 31-5-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Just the opening of the video is a lie. Cheney makes a mistake saying OBL was not involved. He meant to say Sadam Hussein and he corrects himself; which has been cut of course.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by whatsecret

Just the opening of the video is a lie. Cheney makes a mistake saying OBL was not involved. He meant to say Sadam Hussein and he corrects himself; which has been cut of course.

You should skip watching the rest 3 hours and 5 minutes of the movie.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Cheney makes a mistake saying OBL was not involved.

OBL himself said several times that he wasn't involved. The FBI stated they had no hard evidence of OBL's involvement.

Cheney didn't mistake saying OBL wasn't involved by getting the names wrong. Cheney mistakenly uttered a likely fact.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Cheney makes a mistake saying OBL was not involved.

OBL himself said several times that he wasn't involved. The FBI stated they had no hard evidence of OBL's involvement.

Cheney didn't mistake saying OBL wasn't involved by getting the names wrong. Cheney mistakenly uttered a likely fact.

Cheney was answering a direct question about the possibility of Saddam Hussein's involvement in 9/11. The whole context of the conversation makes it clear that it was the question of Iraqi involvement that was being discussed :-

www.911myths.com...

I am frankly surprised and disappointed BoneZ that you would support such obvious manipulation.

edit on 31-5-2013 by Alfie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
it was kind of handy that the towers collapsed what with the investigation of 2.3 trillion of missing money all the paper work gone and the investigation of gold price fixing . it was a bit like the bruce willis movie where the terrorists take out the power supply to rob the vault .

if you dig around you will find that the power went down in that area just before the towers were hit and look for photos that show no lights on in the towers

new topics

top topics

join