It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peaceful Bilderberg Protest Banned, Hundreds to Descend on Bilderberg Itself? {Could be Big}

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
You may or may not have heard of the Bilderberg Fringe Festival, planned for activists and journalists to meet alonside the Bilderberg meetings as a form of peaceful protest-

Bilderberg Fringe Festival, Icke and Jones to Speak

However, this planned peaceful protest has effectively been cancelled by the council who say not enough planning permission was given. This has been a last minute decision.

This leaves potentially thousands who were travelling to attend the festival with nowhere to go, as David Icke commented today-

How can you apply three months in advance when the Bilderberg Group does not publish its intended locations and so they are only uncovered close to their meetings?

This is, in effect, a ban on the festival and there is no right of appeal. Objectors to it going ahead included Hertfordshire police.

What the police and the council should now take into serious account is the anger and outrage there will be among the thousands who were planning to be there at having their right to peaceful protest against a sinister and despicable organisation denied by the same police and council that are licking the arse of the Bilderberg organisers. Yes, sir, no, sir, G4S, sir.

Any protest is now confined to a tiny area near the entrance to the Grove Hotel and what if very large numbers of people who have had enough of the tail wagging the elephant turn up at the entrance to the Grove Hotel itself en masse?

If people still turn up in numbers, we could see some major disruptions and trouble. A peaceful protest has effectively been banned, so it won't be suprising if many decide to descend onto the actual Bilderberg meeting itself.

edit on 31-5-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Just turn up if you were going, if thousands of others do the same, maybe you can rekindle some of the passion for freedom to dance as reclaim the streets did in the 90s.

Take a sound system, park it up, set it up, rock it up. (If this happens, i will consider cancelling my holiday and setting up camp in watford, it is just up the road from me after all....)

edit- I have mentioned this festival in the music section, and on another thread. Hope it still goes ahead. All CTists need is the police to go steeming in cracking skulls. Just imagine the fallout!

edit again, this is what you can do if you set your mind to it. The M41 motorway got raved on in 96.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 31/5/2013 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You could always arrange the protest in a fixed location that is associated with whatever their trouble is, regardless of when any other event might occur.

I like the way "peaceful protest" is mentioned many times and now saying that violence might be appropriate.
It's never appropriate.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
You could always arrange the protest in a fixed location that is associated with whatever their trouble is, regardless of when any other event might occur.

I like the way "peaceful protest" is mentioned many times and now saying that violence might be appropriate.
It's never appropriate.

I'm nothing to do with it, the peaceful protest has been banned at the last minute, leaving thousands of travellers with no festival to attend. It is logical to assume there could be problems- the sheer numbers could see many move to the actual Bilderberg meeting itself.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
the peaceful protest has been banned at the last minute, leaving thousands of travellers with no festival to attend.

It's unfair to called it banned if it has not been approved prior.

In fact, they arrangers could be very aware of this and simply made it appear to the crowd that the Festival is legit, and now they have a "reason" to rage against an innocent part, as it's easy to take their side from a moral point of view, especially if ignoring facts.

It is logical to assume there could be problems- the sheer numbers could see many move to the actual Bilderberg meeting itself.

What stops them from being peaceful? Are they animals?
And if they are, they should attack the one's who "arranged" the festival.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

the peaceful protest has been banned at the last minute, leaving thousands of travellers with no festival to attend.

It's unfair to called it banned if it has not been approved prior.

In fact, they arrangers could be very aware of this and simply made it appear to the crowd that the Festival is legit, and now they have a "reason" to rage against an innocent part, as it's easy to take their side from a moral point of view, especially if ignoring facts.

It is logical to assume there could be problems- the sheer numbers could see many move to the actual Bilderberg meeting itself.

What stops them from being peaceful? Are they animals?
And if they are, they should attack the one's who "arranged" the festival.

If your first point is correct, which it could be, then that would be an interesting development.

As to whether it would be peaceful, we would hope so, but the police and security will react negatively to hundreds of people descending on an actual Bilderberg meeting, it could potentially only take a few arrests to set off trouble. Tensions will already be high given the council is not allowing the planned festival to go ahead.

We'll see what happens, I was just letting people know.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

If your first point is correct, which it could be, then that would be an interesting development.

It is, you quoted it:

However, this planned peaceful protest has effectively been cancelled by the council who say not enough planning permission was given. This has been a last minute decision.

So, the arrangers have lured in the people even though they hadn't received an OK in time.
It was also stated that the time to get those permissions were so long that they couldn't choose the right location in time. So, the arrangers were clearly aware of this.

This is an easy trick for those who are planning something that they wish to become a riot (for publicity) and angle it to seem like it was someone else's fault. Which is easy if there is a crowd that already feels mistrust towards the other part.

As to whether it would be peaceful, we would hope so, but the police and security will react negatively to hundreds of people descending on an actual Bilderberg meeting

Yes. Mostly everytime that it is possible to see entire footage of riots, the "peaceful" demonstrators do everything they can to harass the police "peacefully". As in standing inches from police officers staring at them and saying "I'm allowed to do this, you know".

The police is there to keep peace and shouldn't be involved in this, but they too are human and it requires a simple move from one of the officers who'd had enough that those "peaceful" people who've been harassing the police to take "real action" because the police "started it".

While police violence is to be taken seriously, I'm not seeing anything strange with the events I described above. It doesn't matter if you harass a police officer or a random guy on the street, eventually you will get punched in the face, and I think that is well deserved. Legal or not.

I'd be more worried if instead of people with mobile phone cameras go up to random police officers and try to harass them until they get punched "on camera" (which they deserve even though it's wrong), that it was the norm that police officers did the same. That is, went up to random people to pick up fights. THAT is the police violence that is troublesome.

edit on 31-5-2013 by Nevertheless because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well seeing as our police are rarely armed and the ones that are cant fire guns on crowds of people (well I guess there is a always a first) I think if thousands marched peacefully on the Bilderberg meeting it could be intresting.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
Well seeing as our police are rarely armed and the ones that are cant fire guns on crowds of people (well I guess there is a always a first) I think if thousands marched peacefully on the Bilderberg meeting it could be intresting.

Until they pull in the riot police to deliberatly cause a scene?

Spiro

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro

Originally posted by crazyewok

Until they pull in the riot police to deliberatly cause a scene?

Spiro

Meh a few broken bones and sore heads or at worst a water cannon.

How are we supposed to effect change if we cant even stand unarmed riot police?

I dont rember reading how those in the French or American Revolution going home.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

It is, you quoted it:

So, the arrangers have lured in the people even though they hadn't received an OK in time.
It was also stated that the time to get those permissions were so long that they couldn't choose the right location in time. So, the arrangers were clearly aware of this.

This is an easy trick for those who are planning something that they wish to become a riot (for publicity) and angle it to seem like it was someone else's fault. Which is easy if there is a crowd that already feels mistrust towards the other part.

As to whether it would be peaceful, we would hope so, but the police and security will react negatively to hundreds of people descending on an actual Bilderberg meeting

Yes. Mostly everytime that it is possible to see entire footage of riots, the "peaceful" demonstrators do everything they can to harass the police "peacefully". As in standing inches from police officers staring at them and saying "I'm allowed to do this, you know".

The police is there to keep peace and shouldn't be involved in this, but they too are human and it requires a simple move from one of the officers who'd had enough that those "peaceful" people who've been harassing the police to take "real action" because the police "started it".

While police violence is to be taken seriously, I'm not seeing anything strange with the events I described above. It doesn't matter if you harass a police officer or a random guy on the street, eventually you will get punched in the face, and I think that is well deserved. Legal or not.

I'd be more worried if instead of people with mobile phone cameras go up to random police officers and try to harass them until they get punched "on camera" (which they deserve even though it's wrong), that it was the norm that police officers did the same. That is, went up to random people to pick up fights. THAT is the police violence that is troublesome.

I was reporting that the Bilderberg Festival planned alongside the actual Bilderberg meeting has been disallowed by the council just 2 days before it is scheduled to start. Hence thousands of people who were planning to go to the area and attend the festival will be there and naturally, I think a good % of those people will be drawn to the actual protest point by the hotel. Now this area is very small and if hundreds or even thousands turn up, the possibility of trouble is certainly there whether people turn up with peaceful intentions or not.

That is all, whatever happens...well, it happens. If people do turn up in numbers, then riot police will very likely be called in as a 'precaution'.

And as I said, we will see what happens, no good trying to start blaming the police or the protestors when-

1- nothing might happen.

2- If something does happen, it hasn't happened yet.

It seems you are already making excuses for the police if something happens, which it hopefully does not.

edit on 31-5-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Bilderberg protest to go ahead, on the actual meeting grounds!

How many people can fit on the Grove grounds, things could certainly get crowded now the protest is now allowed to go ahead- on the same site as where the actual Bilderberg meeting is taking place!

A first in history and a very interesting time indeed.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

How many people can fit on the Grove grounds, things could certainly get crowded now the protest is now allowed to go ahead- on the same site as where the actual Bilderberg meeting is taking place!

If this goes ahead it would be great. It looks like the British weather will be nice for any outdoor events this weekend. It seems to be In a good spirited nature. Fancy dress and pic nics.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

If this goes ahead it would be great. It looks like the British weather will be nice for any outdoor events this weekend. It seems to be In a good spirited nature. Fancy dress and pic nics.

Would you not be slightly concerned given the sheer numbers of people who will be on the actual grounds?

With a few planted agent provacteurs, this could be a great opportunity to undermine the 'conspiracy folks'.

- "Bilderberg allow protestors to hold festival alongside their meetings but the conspiracy people start trouble."

Seems fishy to me, if it all goes smoothly with lots of media coverage, this would be a loss for the elite, so why is this protest being allowed to go ahead on the actual meeting grounds?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This is the video you all need to see. This man is one of the Fringe organisers. Does he appear peaceful and full of 'love and light'?

The Fringe was an attempt to set up the protestors and attract hundreds or thousands of politically unaware hedonistic party victims to a stealth rave in the beautiful Cassiobury Park. It's not surprising Watford said no.

Now the hopelessly incompetent Fringe organisers are chopping and changing their story every five minutes while claiming to be some kind of collective voice.

Common Purpose and the Tavistock Institute have been mentioned in connection with this failed festival by many researchers. Try looking at the Passing Clouds website then search for the venue on google maps. Street view reveals a surprisingly trashy building to be associated with the excellent copywriting seen on the Bilderberg Fringe website.

Overall the Fringe strongly appears to be a ham fisted attempt at social engineering.
Not for the benefit of the protestors.

If you're going to Watford as a genuine protestor take a bicycle if possible, be unpredictable and flexible.
edit on 5-6-2013 by Kester because: typo

edit on 5-6-2013 by Kester because: 2 typos

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

I don't understand why people believe that a "peaceful" protest will bother these elites in any way.

You need more than a peaceful protest, you need to fight these elites the way they've been fighting us peons for generations.

Go ahead - have your picnic - it ain't going to change anything.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

This is one of the main ways they've been fighting us. You may not find 'magic' believable but they do.

The purpose of the meeting is to raise the group spirit so it can choose new members from the hopeful newcomers. That's what they don't want to reveal. This is a war in which spirit plays a major role. Our spirit will crush theirs.
As you so rightly point out, picnics won't do anything, except make the picnickers look like fools.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

That's great!

Maybe we can have the new pope perform an exorcism? Oh, wait, he's one of them.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I've seen no more than two arrests reported. One alcohol related and one to do with traffic regulations. Icke seems to have been threatening violence here and that isn't going to do his reputation any good. I heard what sounded like Alex Jones's voice saying "Is anyone going to follow her?" when the young lady made a run through the lines of security. It could be Icke and Jones were provocateuring here. Both have some excellent information and interview very interesting guests, I'm not anti Jones and Icke but the lure of money and fame can twist things a bit.

The event turned into a three day open air conference with protestors and police sharing their concerns in a largely friendly environment.

The Cassiobury festival would have been a public relations disaster for all who have serious concerns about the Bilderberg meeting, which BTW is simply to identify new members. They don't discuss anything dramatically relevant or reach any binding decisions. The whole 'Find Out What They're Discussing' lark is a classic piece of misdirection.

Peace.
edit on 14-6-2013 by Kester because: punctuation

edit on 14-6-2013 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

If you're going to Watford as a genuine protestor take a bicycle if possible, be unpredictable and flexible.

The gent in the vid reminds a bit of Peter Grant.

You can stop watching at 3:10

edit on 14-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join