It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ET Reality In 2013 With Gordon Duff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
In this fascinating interview, Gordon Duff, the Senior Editor of Veterans Today, describes today’s reality regarding ETs, UFOs and advanced weapons and secret underground building technologies owned by the US government. Veteran’s Today was founded as a resource for the military and intelligence community. In this eye opening interview, Duff sites his resources and expertise. He also revealed that he has brought together a group of high level officials to explore the ET issue and hopefully deal with this “inconvenient” and potentially tragic situation. Will 2013 finally bring us disclosure? Project Blue Beam? What new ‘top secret’ technologies are the government hiding from us now? Ok Have at it!

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Duff doesn't have "expertise" unless that expertise includes paranoid delusions and pathological lying.

Like this example, Duff blatantly lies for anything to fit his agenda....
edit on 31-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It is impossible to disclose something that doesn't exist.
And since you take that statement as proof that there is a conspiracy, I'm not sure how I could help you in realizing this?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Gordon Duff, as in the anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist?

Bet he's a real star at Jeff Rense's site.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

LOL!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well, if the aliens show up and try to haul me away to have a BBQ with I'm surely not going to offer them cookies and coffee.
I guess the best defense is to eat Junk food, at least we will give them a tummy ache.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
In this fascinating interview, Gordon Duff, the Senior Editor of Veterans Today, describes today’s reality regarding ETs, UFOs and advanced weapons and secret underground building technologies owned by the US government. Veteran’s Today was founded as a resource for the military and intelligence community. In this eye opening interview, Duff sites his resources and expertise. He also revealed that he has brought together a group of high level officials to explore the ET issue and hopefully deal with this “inconvenient” and potentially tragic situation. Will 2013 finally bring us disclosure? Project Blue Beam? What new ‘top secret’ technologies are the government hiding from us now? Ok Have at it!

www.youtube.com...

Disclosure happened 2000 years ago.

Ephesians 3

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name.

---There are families in heaven. When heaven is used in the Bible, it is always the word for heavens, meaning out there.

...9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things.

---I'm walking you backwards:

6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

---What inheritance?

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

---What do we get when we cross over to the promised land? Notice that Egypt (Picture of Earth / Heaven) is a refinery. Here is what we get:

Deuteronomy 6

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

We are repeating Genesis 37 to the End. Once we cross the wilderness of the heavens, we inherit a new heaven and Earth. Now, take a closer look at Jesus:

John 18

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Ephesians 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

--Eye opening, right?

edit on 31-5-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yeah I agree. He's fun to read but for god sakes don't take him seriously.

Remember his article last summer about the US and China joining military forces in the Pacific ocean to fight off evil aliens?

Like I said, fun to read but yeah....

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

He is Jewish, isn't he?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Him and Rense are in a little spat I think. I saw an article "Hilarious Bullsnip by Veterans Today's Gordon Duff"

written by Jeff Rense.

I couldn't find the direct link, but apparently a broken friendship among crazy?

top topics

join