It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America has upset it's buyers world-wide.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well it all looks as if America has sowed it's seed to doom, as most in the world will be delighted to see, what am I on about? well the seed crops America decided to alter without any long term health checks being made, they killed UK & Europe Bee's Russia has said what America has done will shortly lead to World War between them.
If you wish to read why America will soon go bust I have put a link below for you.
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Monsanto is just one the resources that the NWO is using to cause
world war and mass global deaths.Please remember that the NWO/elites
want about a 80% reduction of the worlds' population.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I have read a lot about this from reading articles from other countries. Even WHO is forming a stance against a lot of American's food creations. These countries cannot stop us from poisoning ourselves but they can stop all imports from the USA. This will keep getting worse and worse with them soon banning any food from America or any of their territories. Travel to Europe and Asia will soon be halted also because our practices are creating microbes that cannot be fought. The way we keep our food fresh looking allows the microbes to get antibiotic resistant. S&F. This is the beginning of the end for the USA. Our money will be worthless.

It isn't just Monsatan, they don't want our chicken or beef and a lot of other products either.
edit on 31-5-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

Monsanto is just one the resources that the NWO is using to cause
world war and mass global deaths.Please remember that the NWO/elites
want about a 80% reduction of the worlds' population.

Source?

And don't say the Georgia Guidestones....

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

My sources are ATS threads and Alex Jones

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I'm really starting to think that people like this really want WW3 against the U.S.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDmOKI

I'm really starting to think that people like this really want WW3 against the U.S.

Your right, in a survey in 2012 7 in 10 people felt the UK & Europe would be much better if they dropped America & Had Russia as a friend state, people simply hate America, I even spoke to an American family last Sunday night who dread going home to South Carolina when there UK stay ends, they hate Obama because he hates white Americans, inflation is so high whites are being squesed till the pips pop, they just hate the USA under a Muslim leader, I ask they IF it's true that he's a Muslim, they all told me white Americans are in no doupt he is as even the CIA said they found things not right, they never told me what that was, I never ask more.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

First off, I don't care if he's a Musilim and most presidents are puppets.

Secondly, I don't blame them not wanting to go back to South Carolina.

And Europeans have always hated the USA.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by boncho

My sources are ATS threads and Alex Jones

Well that damn near proves it without a doubt doesn't it.

-facepalm-

top topics

join