It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

USA and Germany against Russia supplying Assad.

page: 2
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
reply to post by rickymouse
 


I and some mates have been going round a few UK back narrow roads in the countryside of UK of late, and you know what? there are a lot of Nuclear Bunker type constructions going on, 1000's of tons of earth being moved, heaped on top of things being built behind high fences and barbed wire fences, we noticed it in early 2011 but lots more being made ready today, why? what are they expecting? I think the UK Government already know China & Russia have had enough of us being bully boys and I think that America & UK know they will shortly be getting nuked like they never thought 3 years ago it could happen.
And all this just as America & UK are bust, skint, penny less and Russia & China know that so have nothing now to lose when (yes when) they want to attack us.


More bunkers here in the UK
but they have plenty, so many actually they sell them and rent them out. I have a link for you if you like that has information about some of the known bunkers their is quite a few of them and hundereds not listed. This nation is littered with old bunkers all over, plus other deep underground things like mines and what not so I can't see why we would need to make fresh new bunkers from scratch.

You should take a camara with you next time you go driving in the country
lots of people on ATS would love to look at pictures of bunkers under construction in the UK.




posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I've heard about this before somewhere. Not a rumor but a time travel story. Basically the traveler (not titor who said Russia bombed the US) said that Russia was helping the enemies of the USA but then Russia changed its stance halfway through a big war.

I never expected Putin to do business with Assad, unless it was for purely financial reasons. At the moment it could be for the sake of revenge.



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u
 


If you like China and Russia so much why are you living in the UK??? Better yet why don't you leave and go to Iran?
Sounds to me that you'd fit right in unless, you're Gay.



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by terriblyvexed
What the hell! How dare the Soviets even consider sending bombs to the middle east, just what are they thinking!?

Over powering nations with advanced weapons to support your agendas is Americas job.


Bingo.....I could not agree more

Regards, Iwinder



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IronArm
 


Syria is Russia's foothold in the middle-east as Israel is USA's.

Big powers understand the critical importance of middle-east (oil. geography) so nobody wants to back down.

The situation is complicated by competition between Saudi and Iran for supremacy in middle-east.



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I just love people saying so and so is going to go to war. Russia is not stupid, They will back off, the major wins, are discussed behind closed doors as they always where and will be.

If you don't like that answer, Russia is not stupid enough to risk full scale warfare in the modern era. To be blunt, they know they will get curb stomped. They know, that even, the UN. In their hand book calls for Nuking Russia in the event of war. That is first strike, Their are very few Military's in this world, capable of waging war on a nuclear battle field.

Russia's equipment is mostly out dated, and expired. So at least for the time being, they won't start any thing. People trying to say any thing other wise are just deluding them self's. Hate the U.S and the U.K but do it in a way that is based in reality. Hell, there are very few nations, that could beat the U.S or UK. in a stand up Army on Army fight. let alone, Air dominance. Just my 2 cents..







Cheers
The Grim Reaper



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Reaper2137
 


I read somewhere - I seriously can't remember where - and it was not some goofy prophecy - that WW3 would be started between Greece and Turkey.

Seems implausable, a few months ago, but with the trouble in Turkey and the rumor that -even though Greece is in a deplorable economic state - that the "EU" has been sending many different kinds of arms to them (?).

And now that Turkey (NATO member) is having some "turmoil?" -

Makes me think that having mccain going over there and rustling up the alciada operatives? in Syria and giving them millions of dollars?

They are all MAFIA, to the misfortune and destruction to the rest of us - little peons on the earth - that must die for their amusement.



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1
 


The West thinks Turkey and Saudi are in their pocket. Turkey and Saudi think West is in their pocket.

So it is interesting.

Greece by itself is not capable of any military moves.

So unless situation in middle east goes completely out of hand and out of control of West, involvement of Greece is tough.

Things will move quickly and dominoes will fall after defeat of Israel.

Greece is not the starting point.



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper2137
I just love people saying so and so is going to go to war. Russia is not stupid, They will back off, the major wins, are discussed behind closed doors as they always where and will be.

If you don't like that answer, Russia is not stupid enough to risk full scale warfare in the modern era. To be blunt, they know they will get curb stomped. They know, that even, the UN. In their hand book calls for Nuking Russia in the event of war. That is first strike, Their are very few Military's in this world, capable of waging war on a nuclear battle field.

Russia's equipment is mostly out dated, and expired. So at least for the time being, they won't start any thing. People trying to say any thing other wise are just deluding them self's. Hate the U.S and the U.K but do it in a way that is based in reality. Hell, there are very few nations, that could beat the U.S or UK. in a stand up Army on Army fight. let alone, Air dominance. Just my 2 cents..







Cheers
The Grim Reaper


It is no longer so simple.
US and UK have lost industrial capacity in the last 30 years. This loss and economic reality does not make it very easy for US and UK to control the world anymore.



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
America has already lost WW3 with British help in doing it, Assad has at least got a proper nation on his side who respects world order (Russia) America & UK certainly don't respect it, not even the UN these days.
I am like millions more glad that Russia has woke up to the West's threats and will with China, Iran, Syria sort the USA & UK out once and for all before we all get blown apart with this UK & USA pro war stuff.


LOL oh dear...

Delusional much?

How are China & Russia & Iran going to do that exactly? do any of you blowing the China Russia trumpet jumping and shouting like kids at a birthday party ever think how your BS fantasy could ever come true? NO... obviously not

Seriously?

Are they just going to march thousand & thousands of miles without air superiority in MASSIVE armored columns of inferior tanks & upgrades of the T-72 which received a serious mauling during desert storm by the Challenger 2, Abrams, & A-10's ?

Are they just going to keep advancing across Eurasia without Air Superiority? SU-35? PAKFA T-50? are no match for F-22 & YF-23 along with Rafale's, Typhoons, F-35's, certainly not in WAY larger numbers, the US/NATO have over 40,000 aircraft to China & Russia 7,000 aircraft, and where not even factoring in any of China's neighbors yet...

Are they Just going to all jump on the 2 carriers Russia & China have between them across the Pacific & Atlantic? Oceans with a Navy not even 1/10th as big & advanced as US/NATO, no matter which way you look at it, they are not even close to being ready to bring a War to the Western World, anything other than defending themselves for a few months before US/NATO Naval blockades starves China to the point it can neither feed its army or manufacturer the war effort anymore, while under attack from 22 Carrier Groups, 20 converted Assault ships into another 20 carrier groups, with US/NATO receiving support from Japan, Taiwan, Philippines, Australia, South Korea?

YOUR DREAMING KID!!!



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
As I understand it, Russia has been supplying weapons to Syria for a lot of years, fulfilling contractual obligations as part of trade deals, Russia has been doing this well before America decided to incite a rebellion. It should also be noted Russia probably has little interest in whither or not Assad actualy is in power.



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990

Originally posted by Alternative4u
reply to post by rickymouse
 


I and some mates have been going round a few UK back narrow roads in the countryside of UK of late, and you know what? there are a lot of Nuclear Bunker type constructions going on, 1000's of tons of earth being moved, heaped on top of things being built behind high fences and barbed wire fences, we noticed it in early 2011 but lots more being made ready today, why? what are they expecting? I think the UK Government already know China & Russia have had enough of us being bully boys and I think that America & UK know they will shortly be getting nuked like they never thought 3 years ago it could happen.
And all this just as America & UK are bust, skint, penny less and Russia & China know that so have nothing now to lose when (yes when) they want to attack us.


More bunkers here in the UK
but they have plenty, so many actually they sell them and rent them out. I have a link for you if you like that has information about some of the known bunkers their is quite a few of them and hundereds not listed. This nation is littered with old bunkers all over, plus other deep underground things like mines and what not so I can't see why we would need to make fresh new bunkers from scratch.

You should take a camara with you next time you go driving in the country
lots of people on ATS would love to look at pictures of bunkers under construction in the UK.


LMAO

Yeah Russia & China are gonna start a "Nuclear War" over Syria, and sterilize the earth for 1,000yrs, even if the UK or any other country for that matter had enough Nuclear Bunker to house its entire population they wont survive 1,000yrs underground

Because of Assads mistakes, Syria is nothing more that a game to the powers of the world and which ever loses is not gonna start firing off nukes like a jumped up disheartened ATS member



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by pistolerooo
reply to post by Alternative4u
 


If you like China and Russia so much why are you living in the UK??? Better yet why don't you leave and go to Iran?
Sounds to me that you'd fit right in unless, you're Gay.



Because are government refuses to deport radicalized Islamist's, or does anything about them preaching hate on our streets, but i agree this guy needs to leave the UK and id be happy to pay for him/her



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
As I understand it, Russia has been supplying weapons to Syria for a lot of years, fulfilling contractual obligations as part of trade deals, Russia has been doing this well before America decided to incite a rebellion. It should also be noted Russia probably has little interest in whither or not Assad actualy is in power.







Oh give it a rest will you...

The US incite a rebellion? seriously hasn't that horse died yet?

Its more than obvious that what is going on is a Sunni Alawites Civil war which started with a spark from Tunisia, in the Arab spring, with Assads government being a minority in power, Alawites are a Muslim minority group that accounts for around 12% and make up 90% of Assads government, and the majority being armed and funded by the Saudis, this is so obvious you could only miss it if you was a deluded anti west turd

The reason there are Western weapons are filtering into Syria to match Assads "directly" backed Russia armed government is because US/UK/EU sell billion in arms a year to there Saudi allies and have done for more that 40 or 50yrs

Syria is Russia's Middle East bitch... that's a fact and they don't want to lose its only Mediterranean Sea Navel base and influence in the ME, neither does Iran want to lose its best friend, because as soon as Assad is gone Syria will likely be allied to the west, and stop launching & funding rocket attack on Israel



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis
 


Meh if anything I said is not true, feel free to point that out and back it up with sources, I will not be offended, I might learn something and it would in fact be quite helpful to me. Other than that you are perfectly entitled to your own opinions as you see things im sure.



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
because as soon as Assad is gone Syria will likely be allied to the west, and stop launching & funding rocket attack on Israel


Highly optimistic! US consulate attack in Bengazi is a bad omen.
US power was key to remove Qaddafi. How does US get paid? in American blood?

Shia and Sunni balance is needed in middle-east. If Wahabis and Brotherhood run rampant, Israel will have more problems.



posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis
 


I think you have summed up the situation there as best as anyone can -- I hope a lot of people really read your post and understand it's importance.



posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1
 


It was a Sunni govt in Shia majority country. Saddam is gone. Shia are in power. And it is continuous bloodbath on the streets.

Issue is not who (Alwaite/Sunni) is in power in Syria?

Issue is who can provide stability.

The USA has leaned towards Brotherhood/Al Qaida led governments. We need to see the effect. The experience in Egypt and Libya is not good so far.

It is easy to jump to conclusions. This is the mistake Americans make too often.



new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join