It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.A. Koetting Evokes Lucifer's Dark Twin And He Pays Him A Warning!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Lucifer has a dark twin? Is this in the bible? Who knew?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

Ummmm Ya, OK, I have no idea why I looked at this thread or even watched the video... maybe I thought something half way cool would be said in some dark mystical lost latin.... nope, just some guy full of himself

so I wonder what was in the pact "that immediately took effect" to make him "more godly"

Did he immediately stop pooping (Because that would be pretty awesome)

Or maybe he was just talking about the more money and sex and blahblahblah... (Because that $#!+ is petty and boring)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

You think about poop far too much than can possibly be healthy for you...

Let's be friends

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What the hell is this drivel? Surely the guy can't be serious? Is he making these video clips as a joke, or is it the result of a foolish bet that went horribly wrong?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
What the hell is this drivel? Surely the guy can't be serious? Is he making these video clips as a joke, or is it the result of a foolish bet that went horribly wrong?

The magi in the OP claims to have summoned and made a pact with Lucifuge Rofocale. Lucifuge is said to be a powerful dæmon of treasure, wealth, and abundance. He is also Lucifer's highest-ranking subordinate, serving as governor or prime minister of Hell.

The planet Venus has a two-fold duality as the "Morning Star" and as the "Evening Star".

Lucifer is synonymous with Phosphorus / Eosphorus, as the "Morning Star", "Light Bearer", and "Bringer of the Dawn".

Lucifuge Rofocale is synonymous with Hesperus / Vesper, as the "Evening Star", "(one who) Flees the Light", and "Bringer of the Night".

Lucifuge Rofocale has been mentioned for centuries in Solomonic and Enochian occult works such as Liber Juratus Honorii, The Grand Grimoire, and The Book of Ceremonial Magic.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
No, it's not found in the bible, but rather medieval grimoires, as kgnow rightly points out.

I'm not sure what to make of this guy. Namely, whether he considers himself a sincere occultist, or whether he's just out to make a buck with his products (or some combination thereof.)

I have to say, however.... I find the psychology surrounding those who legitimately (that is, sincerely) dabble in this stuff to be fascinating. What is it that draws a person to this....? I don't mean the occult, generally speaking, but more specifically: demonology. I'm certain ego and feelings / fears of inferiority or superiority play a role. Perhaps the need for excitement. Desire for knowledge / experience, of course. But why demons?

I think some people revel in the demonic, simply because it's dark. The same people who bought a Satanic Bible or an inverted pentagram necklace when they were 15 to tick off their parents-- the kind of people who like harassing christians and gloating over what hypocrites they are.

On the other hand, if this guy is legit, I think he may be deluding himself. He talks about demons, and this Lucifuge specifically, as though they're benevolent spirits one does not have to fear. I can't help but wonder what books this guy is getting this crap from, or what views he actually ascribes to. Generally speaking, demons are known to be powerful, and not very nice. I found this comment from the video odd, and kind of amusing:

"His words sent shivers through my body, because I knew that they were true. 'I have seen your pact, and I agree. You don't even know the beginning of what you've evoked.'"

And from the sound of it, he doesn't.

*epic occult facepalm*

edit on 1-6-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yeah, IDK if he's a true believer, but I was right on the money with "selling a product."

At least judging by the stupidly expensive (many hundreds of dollars) "Limited (666 copies) Editions" of his books selling on Amazon, and other products....

Though I found this blurb on His Website to be kind of strange and amusing in a rather conflicted way:

I devoted myself to the study and practice of the occult as a young teenager, and now as a grown adult, I'm enjoying the bountiful fruits of my labor. But it was not always this way.

To make a long story short... I barely graduated high school, dropped out of college, battled a serious addiction to drugs, and fathered an unplanned child as a single guy. I'm embarrassed to further admit that I eventually became homeless and deeply suicidal, sleeping in the dirt of an abandoned graveyard at night.

By every measure in society, I was a failure.

I attribute the complete transformation of my life to magick, and hold my own tremendous success story as proof positive that its power is real.

I am now financially independent, enjoying a committed romantic relationship, raising my daughter happily–living my dream life. But most importantly, I am psychically active and experiencing magick ascent.

Now, by every measure in society, I am a champion. And you can be too.

Wait, let me see if I'm getting this straight: Began practicing "occult" as a "young teenager".

Then went on to drop out of school, and become a homeless, addicted, suicidal young father.

Attributes all his success in life to the occult.

Did I miss something? If he attributes his success to dabbling with dark forces, why did he become an addicted homeless dropout after supposedly beginning occult practices? Maybe his dabbling with dark forces led him to the attention of demons, which caused him to drop out, become addicted, etc etc...

I don't know... just a thought. I almost wan to email him to ask about that.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I've read all E.A. Koetting's books thus far, i can't view videos on my computer so i shan't be able to view said video, is it him talking about his pact? or someone talking about Koetting's pact?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

When these books were first released by Nephilim Press it was only 50$ for a standard cloth bound edition. These people re-selling the book on amazon and ebay at huge prices are the ones out to make a buck. His grimoires are extremely well written and full of alot of good information. He just released a tome of all his works bound in one book for a limited edition of 200. But since so many people wanted a copy he is going to release it in december in ebook format for everyone to read. He is not out to become rich. He is trying to spread occultism to the masses because many small occult societies want to keep these secrets hidden and in the dark from the unilluminated.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
So, you guys want to know what's wrong with the world?

This thread, right here. Start here. Go from there.

Since when does the "bringer of all evil" have a descriptively "dark" twin?

Wouldn't you just say... um... twin? Or even just, lesser twin? How many of you even caught that?

You didn't, probably, not many of you. And that, is what is wrong with the world.

You have confusion regarding what is evil and what is good.

It's subliminal messaging posts that you go along with so easily, like this, that influence you into thinking: "Oh, lucifer has a dark twin, therefore lucifer must be the light half of that pair.

Tsk tsk. Like I said, you want to know what's wrong with the world? Start here. It's confusion like this, it's all over the place. It's more subtle than this many places, so subtle in fact it would be futile for me to even try to point it out. I mean after all what the the heck is going on here? Did you notice I just typed THE twice in my last sentence? If you did, good job, if you didn't, you need to start paying more attention.

Some people even say, evil doesn't exist. Lol. Nothing else much to say to that but Lol.

i feel very glad for these people that they have experienced very little wrong-doing to themselves anytime recently. After all, anyone who has been treated evilly by evil knows it's real.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Boderm

Since when does the "bringer of all evil" have a descriptively "dark" twin?

This is because many allegorical stories are multi-faceted and hold multiplie meanings. Lucifer's dark twin is better understood if one were to consider astronomy, as I have stated above:

The planet Venus has a two-fold duality as the "Morning Star" and as the "Evening Star".

Lucifer is synonymous with Phosphorus / Eosphorus, as the "Morning Star", "Light Bearer", and "Bringer of the Dawn".

Lucifuge Rofocale is synonymous with Hesperus / Vesper, as the "Evening Star", "(one who) Flees the Light", and "Bringer of the Night".

Peace.

edit on 5-6-2013 by Kgnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm used to entities just showing up to visit me. 15 years ago Lucifer came to me. I described his pressence as "BLACK" but this was not negative or evil. He has always been nice to me. A few years later Lucifuge came to me when I was half asleep. When he told me his full name I did not recognize it. He kept saying that I knew him. He told me that he is the Prime Minister of Lucifer's government and even then I had never heard of the name. He says everyone pronounces his name wrong and that I knew him from Glen Danzig. I was hesitant because I do not take Lucifer lightly even though he has never done anything to hurt me. But when Lucifuge told me," I am so beautiful, that I want to kiss you." I choose to end the conversation by punching him in the eye. That night I had a dream and I saw him with a broken arm. He appeared human and not a man with alabaster white skin, wings and goats feet like E.A. Koeting described. I was a little afraid that he would get vengance against me. My protector god is a dark Egyptian god and my guardian angel is no angel but the god of Venus; Lucifer. I had a dream Lucifer announced if anyone in his kingdom makes any sexual advances to me, the punishment will be Xastur's Revenge, were the man will have his penis cut off and every day when it grows back, it will be hacked off again. E.A. Koeting said Lucifuge is never spoken of lightly, That he is too hot and too powerful for any magician to handle. E.A. Koeting said he felt like he was going to pass out and simply was not prepared for the presence. Lucifuge has told me if anyone commits evil to me,
I have had to Summon him to get a Doctor in a hospital fired because he did not believe I was in pain when i really had a tumor. Also I had a tech sexually abuse me by taking advantage of me under slight sedation. A Nurse that ignored me all night long refusing to talk to me, let alone help me changing my sheets when I hemorhedged. Another Nurse who never smiled at me tried to take a book away from me because there was a lithograph of a severed head and was afraid a hallucinating person could see that so i messed with her by saying I can paint the demon of nightmares in 5 minutes and scared her that I could tell her the evokation (I was talking about Freddy Kruger) She never smiled and acted like I was an annoyance. She didn't know I had a 18 year career in Haunted Houses and was constantly painting scary imagery. There were two men that hogged the TV non stop. They watched 6 movies and its illegal to not have closed caption because I am mostly deaf. I asked if i could watch football on the last day of regulation play, but they were not interested in the first two games because they were not their teem. They told me they wanted to see the Phildephlia Eagles game but never showed up. Instead they complained to the nurse and she screamed at me. What only I knew was that there was only one game on at 6pm when the eagles game came on. They finally showed up at half time and said they could read the scores tommorow so let's all watch another movie that i can't hear again. Every time I have had to put up with some evil medical person I have to Summon Lucifuge to at least get them fired.
I'm not sure that Lucifuge is the dark twin of Lucifer. The Greeks thought Eosphorus and Heloisphoros (The Morning Star and the Evening Star) where twins. Ive even heard that Latin is the only language that evil cannot tolerate , Yet Lucifer and Lucifuge are Latin names. I go to an Non-Roman Catholic Church called Episcopal. We were the first to elect an Open Gay man as presiding Bishop for the USA. Then a Woman was elected and now we have a African American. We are the first church to allow same sex weddings. And a priest actually gave a sermon that Lucifer is NOT the Devil but rather the Latin name of Venus. Since I deal with the dark side of Egypt, Lucifer, and the Goddess of Death, I need balance so I go to the Episcopal church that has no problems with me being a Wicca and I have even told my priest about my encounter's with Lucifer and its amazing that she doesn't have a problem. But when I saw a mass of the Alistair Crowley group the O.T.O that's why she protested but luckily I told her I thouht it was pretty lame. Yet another Gothic Guy in a phony accent, I've only done two crazy rituals- Baptism for the Dead and the Mormon Endowment. I cant even remember the passwords and the secret tokens that your supposed to give when you die. A catholic priest once told me he thought I was into the occult because i had symbolls on my motorcycle jacket when i pointed out there were two occult temples on south temple street; The Masonic Temple and the Salt Lake City LDS Church...how can getting books at barnes and noble be Occult?

new topics

top topics

join