It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Amendment

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I'm sorry you did that. This thread has been one of the most moderated and strange threads I've participated in. Pleased read the pages and see why.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Galvatron
reply to post by Aleister

I'm sorry you did that. This thread has been one of the most moderated and strange threads I've participated in. Pleased read the pages and see why.

OK, I'll read it later. I read the first few posts, found it interesting and thought-provoking, and flagged it with my explanation. Strange threads are usually good reads, so yes, I'll get back to it when time permits. I must now take a shower, and to do so I will need to bear my arms.

EDIT: Have to go, but before I lose my edit time on this post, I did read the first page and see where the OPs comments were taken literally and then discussion ensued. I was taking it on the same level as the Simpson's bear-arms clip shown on the page. I didn't participate in the gun debates here more than to state I support the U.S. constitution right down the line, including the 2nd amendment, and never thought that Obama and the dems would be able to pass anything out of Congress (which proved correct). I was involved on the side of the constitution in one cities right-to-handguns fight in the U.S., and our side "won" only to be knocked down on a statewide level later. As for the flag, I guess I give flags not only if the initial OP is interesting to me but if the overall thread contains lots of data, which this one seems to, even on its first page. I look forward to reading the whole thing soon, and thanks again for alerting me to make that effort.
edit on 7-6-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

<< 9  10  11   >>

join