It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

BREAKING : Thousands of anti-capitalists block access to European Central Bank in Frankfurt

page: 2
11
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok
 


People like hopechest are responsible for turning this site into arlington cemetary. I actually wonder if I am talking to real people or a computer program some times. Really!!!!!




posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by crazyewok
 


People like hopechest are responsible for turning this site into arlington cemetary. I actually wonder if I am talking to real people or a computer program some times. Really!!!!!


Dont worry I have been to he USA I know not all Americans are Xenophoic, Gun obessed , poor hateing, flag waveing, brainwashed, ignorant selfish, short sighted retards


Every country has them but I do find the USA seem to have more than others



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok
 


I wasn't talking about americans. Yes there are some or many smart ones there just like anywhere else. It is UNUSUAL lack of quality in some posts lately that stuns me. I see honest people getting banned and trolls posting away like there is no tomorrow. Strange!



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok
 





Every country has them but I do find the USA seem to have more than others


It's because this country has such an extreme right wing echo chamber.

These people wake up, turn if on Fox, drive to work, turn it on Rush Limbaugh, while at work, listen to Michael Savage. Come home....go read the Blaze, and the Drudge report.

These people do not venture outside their bubble EVER.
edit on 31-5-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The tentacles of the NWO strangle freedom wherever they find it.
Political correctness is the bane of the middle class.....the fear of being different overwhelms them.
They have learned to stick in the thick of the herd, and those who are on the outside that can see the danger
have to raise their voices loud and long.
The only way out is acting in unity....


edit on 31-5-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
reply to post by crazyewok
 





Every country has them but I do find the USA seem to have more than others


It's because this country has such an extreme right wing echo chamber.

These people wake up, turn if on Fox, drive to work, turn it on Rush Limbaugh, while at work, listen to Michael Savage. Come home....go read the Blaze, and the Drudge report.

These people do not venture outside their bubble EVER.
edit on 31-5-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)


Obama has made lots of minor mistakes but unlike george bush he is not responsible for killing 3000 americans in one day. I think GWB will hold the record for at least another 50 years. Still I don't plan on voting democrat anytime soon.



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest
 


More straw man tactics from our friendly neighborhood straw man.

Could it be that they may be pissed off, at let's see here.. CENTRAL BANKS? Creating money out of thin air and enslaving a country with debt, boy, let's just roll over and let the Central Banking nightmare screw us all over!

It's amazing how you get to continue posting with your straw man tactics but yet posters like ProtoplasmicTraveler get banned.

I'm all for free speech, but this is getting ridiculous. Instead of mods banning people we should let posters vote and decide who get's banned.

Seriously, almost EVERY thread you enter you come out with the same straw man tactics that never work!



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Of course they are upset.

Their 2 day work weeks and 6 mo. of vacation every year are being taken away.

What a joke


I hope that was just humour on your behalf Hopechest and if it was, well i take my hat off to you.

However, if it wasn't, WELL... what actually permits you to come out with a typical stereotypic remark like that... lack of education and immaturity perhaps? all topped off with a huge big dollop of ignorance?

Just for info, i have been living in France for well over 25 years now and also have many, friends, family and clients throughout the whole of Europe including the hardest hit countries such as Greece, Ireland and Spain...

Tell me where you get that 2 day working week and 6 month holiday idea from... i would be interested to know your pertinent response?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 1-6-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

edit on 1-6-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus
 


He/She was probably talking about the banker lifestyle.


You know work 2 days and then get 5 days off. Work only 6 months a year, and then get the other 6 off.

They pay an awful lot of money at country clubs to play golf, have picnics, barbecues, wedding parties, etc. They need to take advantage of it. They try to get their handicaps to tiger "scum" woods level like 6 under par.

Not to mention those big fancy 150 foot yachts that need to travel the world in the best of luxury, with paid prostitutes, satellite tv and telephone, jacuzzis, chefs and waiters with bowties at their behest, ivory or gold faucets, etc. I have seen a few in person from 20 feet away.


Lets not rail against hopechest though as there plenty of silly people here.

edit on 1/6/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
You guys consider yourself anti-capitalists do you? You do realize that what we have is NOTHING like capitalism, what we have is cronyism. Yes, the fat cat bankers / politicians / corporate CEOs have to go, but when you start throwing out anti-capitalism, what do you have in mind to replace it with?

Cause if you say socialism, better get ready for people like me after you deal with the bankers cause I don't intend to trade one set of slave masters for another.


What is happening in Europe is what happens when you mix extreme social entitlement and fat cat bankers taking advantage of the situation.
edit on 1-6-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The0nlytruth


Thousands upon thousands on protesters blocking the ECB, protesters have stated "Not a a single banker will enter the building".

The protest has been dubbed "Blockupy" for obvious reasons.

Personally I believe this will be scrubbed off by the bankers, as usual they will find an excuse to continue robbing the peoples wealth, in order to maintain their luxurious lifestyles.

They should pay for their crimes, but until enough people support these movements, change will never be seen.

Abolish corporate owned MSM, Abolish Central Bankster Systems,Imprison corrupt bankers and lastly............................. Go to Iceland and see exactly what doing this would do for the people of the nation. Economic stabilisation and even distribution of wealth.

*Takes a gulp of coffee*

Ahhhhhh capitalism

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)


They have vast hidden facilities to continue their business. They run "shadow" everything (called business continuity plans).

This old fashioned "blockade" will have zero results.

But it does occupy jobless. They have something to do.



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by curlygirl
I understand the reasons why they "bloccupy" or occupy capitalist establishments but it is a useless method that lasts for a short period of time and does absolutely NOTHING. It doesn't benefit anyone. Do I like taxes and the central banks? NO. Do I wish these institutions were changed or abolished? YES.

Do you think that a few thousand people standing outside a building will do anything long-term? Do you think that the people that work in these buildings and financial institutions aren't fully mobile and can't keep working from home, another office, a laptop or a phone? The world doesn't stop when a few thousand people stand in front of a building.

Exactly. Peaceful protest does nothing. It might cause some minor inconveniences, but it isn't really going to shake anything up.




posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234
Hopefully they have success instigating change positively for the people directly and indirectly...


Well... turns out they didn't. Nothing has changed. The protest was a failure.



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
You guys consider yourself anti-capitalists do you? You do realize that what we have is NOTHING like capitalism, what we have is cronyism. Yes, the fat cat bankers / politicians / corporate CEOs have to go, but when you start throwing out anti-capitalism, what do you have in mind to replace it with?

Cause if you say socialism, better get ready for people like me after you deal with the bankers cause I don't intend to trade one set of slave masters for another.

What is happening in Europe is what happens when you mix extreme social entitlement and fat cat bankers taking advantage of the situation.
edit on 1-6-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)


You don't understand the problem deep enough to offer any meaningful solutions. Tea Party don't like Occupy and Occupy don't like Tea Party. What else is new?

Who said we need communism? How would YOU intend of fixing the problem? How do you think billionares and trillionares should be dealt with? Why should the money supply be in the private sector? You do realise the central bank is semi-private?
edit on 2/6/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by awake1234
Hopefully they have success instigating change positively for the people directly and indirectly...


Well... turns out they didn't. Nothing has changed. The protest was a failure.


Of course. A few thousands people or even tens of thousands won't change a thing. We need millions, not thousands. Go back to sleep!



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 


Oh I think I am qualified enough to understand both sides of the argument, which is why I get into arguments with partisan members of the left and the right. I don't buy into the trickle down, nor do I believe in the fairy tale socialist / anti-capitalist ideals either.

and if I had the solution, I wouldn't be sitting here on ATS, I would be out there doing it.

So tell me exactly how the anti-capitalists would deal with things? Your still going to need someone leading the way, how are they going to be any different from what we have today. Except for bankers taking your money, you are going to have someone saying lets spread the wealth - to me I am still losing out. Different ideology, same outcome for me - so to hell with that.

As to the Central Banks, they might as well be private, the semi private is bull to con people to think the government actually has any resemblance of control - they don't.



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest
 


/Thread


Of course they are upset.



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
/Thread


Well... turns out they didn't. Nothing has changed. The protest was a failure.
reply to post by Sankari
 



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 


Oh I think I am qualified enough to understand both sides of the argument, which is why I get into arguments with partisan members of the left and the right. I don't buy into the trickle down, nor do I believe in the fairy tale socialist / anti-capitalist ideals either.

and if I had the solution, I wouldn't be sitting here on ATS, I would be out there doing it.

So tell me exactly how the anti-capitalists would deal with things? Your still going to need someone leading the way, how are they going to be any different from what we have today. Except for bankers taking your money, you are going to have someone saying lets spread the wealth - to me I am still losing out. Different ideology, same outcome for me - so to hell with that.

As to the Central Banks, they might as well be private, the semi private is bull to con people to think the government actually has any resemblance of control - they don't.


People don't have to vote liberal or conservative. They can vote third parties that combine liberal, conservative and progressive in one package. Libertarians in the usa have said they want to abolish the irs and fed and replace everything with one federal consumption tax. Just one example! There are greens, constitutionalists, socialists, communists, etc.

And do you really have that much wealth to protect? I am jealous.



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by MidnightTide
You guys consider yourself anti-capitalists do you? You do realize that what we have is NOTHING like capitalism, what we have is cronyism. Yes, the fat cat bankers / politicians / corporate CEOs have to go, but when you start throwing out anti-capitalism, what do you have in mind to replace it with?

Cause if you say socialism, better get ready for people like me after you deal with the bankers cause I don't intend to trade one set of slave masters for another.

What is happening in Europe is what happens when you mix extreme social entitlement and fat cat bankers taking advantage of the situation.
edit on 1-6-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)


You don't understand the problem deep enough to offer any meaningful solutions. Tea Party don't like Occupy and Occupy don't like Tea Party. What else is new?

Who said we need communism? How would YOU intend of fixing the problem? How do you think billionares and trillionares should be dealt with? Why should the money supply be in the private sector? You do realise the central bank is semi-private?
edit on 2/6/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)


Have you ever wondered why central bank is semi-private??

The answer goes to British empire and Spanish empire. In the competition between empires, British won due to massive gold and jewels looted from India. This money had to be invested somewhere. To invest very large sums, you need very smart people. So enter the Rothschild.

Rothschild flourished as they did British crown's bidding. And they became very rich, and in turn made British empire most successful in modern history.

British crown controls a lot of business worldwide but you will never know as it is very well concealed.

The central banks in the "West" were started with Rothschild and British crowns money, by and large. So why would they let these banks be controlled by 'public' via democratic governments?

You guys cry about democracy. The Western democracy is a sham. It is all empire hidden beneath it. It is all kings, violence and trickery.



new topics

top topics



 
11
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join