It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who's actually running the planet?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingHuman

Lug: stupidity. Sorry, I didn't fully understand your reply to me. I'm sure it's me and not you. Please take no offense.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

Lug: stupidity. Sorry, I didn't fully understand your reply to me. I'm sure it's me and not you. Please take no offense.
If you insult my post, I wasted a few minutes of my life, I considered it worth that much trying. I will keep trying with people who seem to at least respect it.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingHuman

Ummm, I think we have a disconnect here. I called myself a lug, stupid, for not getting it.....how in the world is that insulting your post and wasting your time typing to me? I am totally at a loss. So sorry I offended you.
Seems I am at odds with everyone tonight, this morning,without meaning to be...

please accept my apologies, for it is sincere and heartfelt....
Tetra50

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Ummm, I think we have a disconnect here. I called myself a lug, stupid, for not getting it.....how in the world is that insulting your post and wasting your time typing to me? I am totally at a loss. So sorry I offended you.

Tetra50

And would wish you would not respond to me with such.
Yeah, Liliputians, I can grock.....
How Corinthians applies, I am waiting for you explain......

Also have no idea how to take these comments. If you are pushing me to respond faster, that is not going to work.

As I said before, if you want to ask me a direct question, go ahead.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
according to Phil Schneider (who died), "gray" Zeta Reticuli aliens control human society. according to Bob Lazar (physicist), they genetically engineered us. Both of them worked in secret government projects (Phil in geo engineering secret underground bases and Bob in analyzing alien spacecraft).

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingHuman

Tetra50

And would wish you would not respond to me with such.
Yeah, Liliputians, I can grock.....
How Corinthians applies, I am waiting for you explain......

Also have no idea how to take these comments. If you are pushing me to respond faster, that is not going to work.

As I said before, if you want to ask me a direct question, go ahead.

I just wanted to try once again to make some kind of peace with you, as I truly believe you misunderstood my rermarks and lack of understanding exactly of yours. That having been said, I was making fun of myself only (the lug comment), tried to apologize, and then you seemed to interpret my replies as somehow trying to manipulate you into some kind of speedy attention or whatever.

I assure, you, once again, no such slight nor manipulation was my intent. And hope that you will accept my first apology as it stood.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I was making fun of myself only (the lug comment),
no such slight nor manipulation was my intent. And hope that you will accept my first apology as it stood.

Yes I accept. We don't know each other so how can we be upset at each other?
Peace

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot

'We' enslave animals? i don't.

Please watch this and tell me afterwards if you still believe that.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join