It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who's actually running the planet?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomeoneWatching
To say that the World can be "run" means there are structures that can exercise control based on pyramid-type chains of command.

Exactly, and capitalism is the only economic system that allows that pyramidal structure, that weaves it's nasty little tentacles throughout the culture haha.

It is ran by economic persuasion. The more wealthy they get the more power they have to influence politics in order to push things in the direction that is to their benefit.

There is a goal, complete control of the worlds markets. It's the goal of capitalism, the people involved have no choice because they are wrapped up in this system that could cause apocalyptic results if it fails, and the only way to keep it from failing is to increase markets endlessly on a planet with limited resources.

Capitalism will inevitably always follow the same path, nothing can change that. It's a game once started hard to stop, because there will always be sociopaths ready to work every second of their lives climbing over people to get to the top. They'll tell you they worked hard to get there, well yes they did, but does that justify what they did to get there? Does that justify being there, at the top? That is what they want you to think. Hard work deserves financial reward, no matter if that hard work is raping people very industrially and successfully. Al Capone worked very hard to get to where he did also.

If you want to think of this in a Biblical context, it would require capitalism to fulfill the one world government and economy prophesy. That should make people think, eh?

edit on 6/1/2013 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
If you ask me, then we are occupied by the Galactic Empire. This planet is insignificant for them, but they are interested in keeping us under control. Every 5-10 thousands of years they kill off everything they don't like here - some species, races, and people are spared and used to seed the Earth after the cleaning. Over millions of years they have perfected domination with the least amount of effort. There are people in the know on this planet, powerful people, but most are kept in the dark - dominated by a society that makes us slaves to masters we do not even know exist. You are better off not knowing the truth - live a good life in blissful ignorance.

-MM

edit on 1-6-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

its pinky and the brain... they finally pulled it off

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The elite, their companies and corporations, and riches are short lived.

What it comes down to is there is one who wants you to not believe that God is in control or at best there is no God at all. And he will stand one day to give ALL rich and poor something to worship - Himself and if they will he gives them all they want, elite status, riches and fame in this world but the price is their very souls.

As this world seems to be coming to and end and one religion ran by this person that forces people by threat of death to worship him. Even their devoutness seems strangely attractive to those who watch and they are converting and giving their all their lives and families lives to persue his agenda

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
One thing that comes to mind when reading this thread is simple human psychology.
Not that i have any education in this field, but I have a theory as to why we may be thinking the way we are.

As for the OP, I too have started thinking along the lines that TBTB as we see them might not actually be the "real" PTB.

Im thinking that by thinking along the lines described in the OP, we try to find other species (for ex) to blame for all the atrocities that us humans on this earth are subjeted to, simply because we cannot fully accept the thought of other human beings treating us the way they are.
Its too much evil to take in all at once, so our minds try to find other rational explanations as it makes our existence just a little bit easier to deal with?

So, Im thinking this might be described as some sort of defence mechanism our brain uses to protect us from reality, in the same way our brain is able to shut down before the body does when we experience some sort of accident for ex. The brain shuts down while the body is still functioning, but its simply too painful both physically and mentally to deal with, so the brain does it for us by shutting down.

Now, when it comes to what is being discussed in this thread I would see the theories as a similar yet very different way of our brains to not shut down as written above, but simply find a way to cope with the realization that we seem to get treathed like dirt for a reason we cannot quite figure out.

Because really... being "awake" is not easy. I think most people on ats would agree on that point?
Realising the world and our reality is something far more viscious than we could ever imagine before we started diggin down the rabbit hole is just overwhelming for most.
Theres alot of ugly truths here... and I can really understand the people we tend to refer to as sheeple, as they have chosen to simply not let that horrific thruth in at all.
Same thing there. Defense mechanisms.
Which could explain why no evidence is ever enough for people that for ex believe the OS regarding 911. That door is simply closed subconsciously and there is no breaking through it.

I guess maybe the reason some of us are awake and some keep sleeping is that we chose to face our fears at some point when we started investigating these things. And as for the sleeping population... I dont know. Maybe their defence works better as it stopped them at an earlier stage. Or maybe the explanation is more simple... maybe the awake ones are the brave ones that didnt let fear get in the way of the search for truth while the sleepers chose to simply stay away.

As for us truth seekers... I guess we all got more than we bargained for..

And just to add - Just because I have a theory that the way we think about this subject is a result of defence mechanisms doesent make it any less real for me.
I still think there is alot to all of this that is being discussed in this thread, and others of course.

It feels like im just rambling here.
Does any of this make any sense to you guys?

Just thought Id post my thoughts and thats really all this is - thoughts

Would be very interested in hearing other theories, if that is okey to do in this thread, OP/MODS?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

I once read a book by the Illustrious Order of the IOI called 'The European Commandaries Instructions to the the American General Commandary' it claimed membership by a whole host of Secret Societies including Masons, Rebukkahs, Long Fellows, Odd Fellows, Grangers, etc.. I would wonder how much power the IOI has.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

One common mistake I see people make when trying to understand the reasoning behind Illuminati/Bilderbegers or whoever is in charge is the misconception they have a sense of morality or they even consider the masses to be equals or "human". You see good people don't normally crave power, they accept leadership reluctantly but will accept said leadership to aid their fellow man. Psychopaths love power and the more power they obtain the more they want. It's sad but psycho's of the world seem to gravitate toward the top of society and the good people seem to sink to the bottom. Psycho's want wealth, power and material things. Good people want none of the sort and only wish to help others. And then there is everyone else, the people in the middle that do good and bad and just remain neutral on most things, they are the ones that truly give the psychos the power to do whatever they want.

Of course this is all just my opinion, I feel the super wealthy of the world, the .00001 % the people that own the billionaires of the world view the 99.99999% that makes up the rest of the world as nothing more than cattle. Now take a good long look at how the rest us of treat cattle and then you'll see that feeding us GMO, fluoridating the water supply, adding mercury to vaccines and spraying the sky with poisonous aerosols filled with particles of aluminum, strontium and barium is nothing to them. We are meaningless to the .00001%. They are truly heartless and possess zero empathy for us. They don't have moral struggles like the majority, they don't feel for other humans like the rest of us do. On top of all that they are extremely good at turning us against each other and polarizing us even though we all bleed the same blood and breath the same air!

I really truly believe things are turning for the better, here in Portland, OR we voted down fluoridation of the water supply even thought there was not one single advocate for the "No" side and several on the "Yes" side backed with big money. We aren't stupid and word is getting out the human race is under full spectrum attack. I feel that very soon we shall fully awaken and just like we have so many times before we shall break our chains and defeat our oppressors.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KingErik

The Rothschild family created a plan called the Protocols of Zion 300 years ago . It came to light 100 years ago and the Jews said it was a fraud . But time has proven it to be very true . The Rothschilds Elite has been following that plan to the letter over time . Check out the Protocols and the Babylonian Talmud . The Rothschilds claim to be Jewish . They are Askenazi Jews . Did you notice the Nazi . Yes they backed Hitler .

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by Shuye

You're right... all of the sinister global organizations that you mention are not at the top. They are all servants of Lucifer. Contrary to popular belief and understanding, Lucifer has never been to hell. He was cast down out of Heaven onto Earth and has reigned supreme here on Earth ever since. Atheists/Agnostics can disregard this post, even though you are part of the plan and don't even realize it.

Do you have texts that you are pulling this from? Lucifer has been shown to be Venus by the Gnostics, and a Babylonian king by biblical scholars.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by Shuye

But what if the fluoride is to keep people passive?

Passive people don't ask questions of their masters.

Name almost any social problem, and I can link it to capitalism.

Wow i think you are on to something here.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn
The elite, their companies and corporations, and riches are short lived.

That's true, but the system that allows people to form companies and massive corporations, to the point a handful of corporations run everything, isn't short lived.

The people change, the names change, the politics change, but the system doesn't, and neither does the economic power of the lower and working classes.

You have to think of this on a community level, not personal or individual level, otherwise you will never understand that there is a problem.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Look no further than British queen and Pope.

The other actors are powerful banking families, industrial houses, scientists, teachers, top politicians etc. (this is an invitations only club with long vetting process). These actors form a super-elite.

Rest of the population are expendable slaves.

This system is a direct lift from ancient Atlantis which was implemented partially in Roman empire.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarryNights
Wow i think you are on to something here.

Yeah I don't really think it does, I was being a little flippant. I did hear somewhere that the Nazi's used it in the camps, but I can't verify it.

I was referring more to social problems like crime and homelessness, poverty, lack of community, the starving millions, not fluoride in our water lol.

TV pacifies people, so does welfare, sports, nice weather, isolation, marriage....

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Atlantis model is a theocracy. Basically Priests are on top. As Pope is on top and can overrule a King, In Muslim kingdoms, the religious head is very powerful and decides the head of State and often overrules the head of State. Sometimes religious head and political head is merged as in case of Saudi king.

Atlantean theocracy works on the basis of concentration of wealth in the hands of super elite. People at large are kept poor and unorganized.

edit on 2-6-2013 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by longtimelurkerr
Enlil is on top of the chain. After them you have the reptilians, igigi, nephilim, greys. Also just plain old dumb human beings if you could even call them that is.

The reptilians are mainly among the elites/bloodlines. Igigi are just retards. Same goes for nephilim. The greys are mainly among the CIA/Interpol - they're also pretty dumb to be honest.

Many banksterz are igigi. The business people like manager-types are mainly nephilim, but there are also alot of reptilian among them. Greys are more like the slaves that are being used by these types, some of them in higher positions than others but they're mainly pretty dumb anyways.

All of them are in one way or another affiliated to the occult or part of the occult. The occult = the illuminati. They don't like to be called illuminati. A more suited name is "useless eaters with small dicks club".
edit on 31-5-2013 by longtimelurkerr because: (no reason given)
Haha alright.

Any reason why are those aliens called after Mesopotamian gods?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ZordonMV

No gods, it is all humans.

Top to bottom.

One human sucking blood of another in the name of religion or beliefs.

Aliens may have come to earth long time back. These aliens were also human species.

A 'god' is something people refer to as something unknown or powerful.

The difference is intelligence. Bulk of the human race does not have the intelligence needed to understand the political structures and bondage that has been put around them.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Whoever, or whatever, is at the penultimate position on the power food chain, its a safe bet you'll never find out through an Internet search.

I think the theories of Michael Tsarion in "Atlantis, Alien Visitation, and Genetic Manipulation" have some real validity.

Certain groups that are dominant today made a deal a long time ago with "the devil" (those entities in control) in exchange for their favored status and certain on-going sacrifices.

Whatever the true power situation on the Earth is, though, anyone with half a brain can see that things are headed to a very ugly, dark place -- and very soon.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by shepseskaf

thats because people dont stand and change anything for good and when they do, its always within the false system portrayed on us at birth. Lets eliminate death and taxes first.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
www.grnlive.com...

What about this ?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye
reply to post by DAVID64

That is also possible, but this assumption fails to explain the dehumanizing values which everyone on top of these groups share. If you read my OP, this is not just happened to be that we are getting poisoned and downgraded on every aspects of our lives. I do not believe it's coincidental that so many things have gone bad in our society simultaneously, while i'm not saying everything was predetermined either, it appears to have a guiding hand when it comes to agendas and plans executions.

There's far too much information supporting such elite exist. Even from the MSM.

It's because people who lack morals are willing to do more to get what they want. Imagine a good decent person running for president, or even just competing for a promotion, or a very profitable contract, and their opponent is a dirty scoundrel. The scoundrel will resort to sabotage, murder, intimidation, bribery, lying, stealing, planting drugs or guns, and any number of ways to ensure victory. The good person will not do that. So evil people have reached all the powerful positions everywhere. Us good people don't have the mental deficiency where we you can only feel happiness by having power over other humans. We are content to live out lives, pursue our dreams, fall in love, whatever... But if having power over others was your number one goal, you would set aside all other confederations and do whatever it takes. Just like Rothschild used deception to steal so many fortunes in one fell swoop. If I had trillions of dollars, I would be broke very soon, as I have a deficiency of my own: I cannot be truly happy knowing that others are suffering, so I give everything away all the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join