It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who's actually running the planet?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Haven't you heard? Mick Jagger rules the world. He's the new leader of the Illuminati and many of their pledges have been paying homage to him in their songs.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Here's my take.First and foremost, I don't like using terms like NWO or Illuminati. It comes across as limiting and silly. I can't readily explain it, so by default I'll analyze it in mysterious terms. Same thing humans have done with religion. Can't explain the celestial movements, god did it. Can't explain tidal movements, god did it. Can't explain human origins, god did it. It's a receding position to take. The more we learn, the less mystery surrounding the world we live in, the less need to analyze things in a nonsensical fashion.By this statement am I completely disregarding gods, aliens, or the Illuminati? No, but we should be analyzing humans and events from a rational position first. Our default setting shouldn't be on mystical if we can't initially grasp a concept. A lot of things can be easily understood if you take a common sense perspective. The more things change the more they stay the same. With the American and French revolutions of the late 18th and early 19th centuries there was a serious threat to the rule of the monarchs. If you think they didn't understand this threat you may not understand or agree with any of this commentary. King Louis XVI was beheaded because of this shift, and you can be certain every monarch took notice. We know they took notice because the whole of Europe and Russia went to war against France in order to crush the "enlightenment". They knew it was a threat and acted accordingly.At this point in my research I've come to the conclusion that at some point they realized the enlightenment was a social shift that couldn't be stopped. So they ensured it was going to be on their terms not the common man. This is why there is such an emphasis on property rights. Most notably their property, not yours. As an average person if you own 50 acres and the Government wants to build a highway through that property there is no recourse for you. The argument in law will be over compensation received for the property, not whether the government has the right to take it.This is also why there has been no effort to get money out of politics, and there will never be an effort to get money out of politics. It takes power and control away from those who have it. Ditto on taxation of the Church. Anybody who speaks against these things or organizes movements in opposition will be demonized to no end. I'm sure there will be those who disagree with my perception of the impact of the french revolution. In my opinion it really exposed how precarious of a position the ones holding power really are in and to what extent they'll go to solidify their own power base. They slowly but surely realized that overt divine right to rule was losing prominence among the commons. Thus, they realized they had to guide humanity in more covert ways. Some could still be steered by religion, and others could be influenced by nationalism. In a democratic environment you don't have to have the consent of everyone. You just have to have the consent of the majority. There are a lot of dumb people out there, and dumb people a subjective to a lot of tricks. They're subjective to nationalism, religious fanaticism, racism, sexism, etc, etc. In a democratic environment everyone gets a say, and that means a lot stupid people will overrule a few smart ones. It's unfortunate but it's what we have at the moment. The real questions are how do we fix it? What is the next great step in democratic advancement? On who's terms will the next step be taken on? For those who don't know very much about the French revolution I'll post a Vid on it. It won't give everything but you can get a basic understanding on those events. It really is quite an interesting set of events. On one hand the enlightenment pushed the democratic revolution much further than the American revolution, on the other it was a complete tragedy with ideals like the terror where they were executing people left and right.I certainly don't think I know it all. Conversely, I have many more questions than answers. I'm just not ready to throw up my hands in defeat and explain things in nonsensical terms.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by chelsealad
I have read that everything from Nazis to reptilian humanoids are the true rulers of the world, and everyone is entitled to their opinion. I am not here to ridicule or debunk anyone's theories that would go against my nature, for I am open minded and eager to listen to everyone no matter how far swung their ideals are.

However, I would like my two pennies worth and I hope the same courtesy is extended to me.

I do believe, with no obvious proof, that we are controlled by an outside influence but not in a controlling way ,as mentioned in previous posts, but under the guise of an experiment that is guided along its path by gentle technological advancements. Let me explain.

For hundreds of thousands of years we were picking fleas out of each other and the mating ritual consisted of a club around the head, then all of a sudden, in evolutionary terms, we mined iron ore and all hell broke loose. Now the nineteen hundreds our grasp on technology really took off, which co-insided with well known and lesser well known "UFO" crashes and extra-ordinary people. I am a firm believer that we have reverse engineered "crashed UFOs" I use the commas as I do not believe that these "crashes" where by chance and there were more of plant by an outside race to provide us with the technological expertise that we need to make the next evolutionary jump in our race to achieve the ultimate goal, and that is self destruction.

So, in a round about way I believe that yes there is an elite that control the world but it is not the reptilian or the grey race of "aliens" but by normal mortal souls that are bent on the demise and controlling of the masses to achieve the ultimate pre-programmed goal as mentioned above.

The meeting will be about what medicines they can prevent from getting a licence, as there is no money in a cure.
What renewable energy sources we can keep from the people,as petrolium/oil is needed for everything and how to spark an arms race under the disguise of a "war on terrorism" which is profiteering on the fear factor.

It is a very interesting thread and well done to the op on this thread as it has brought out a lot of free thinking ideas and strong opinions.

This is just my thoughts, which I am sure will not meet everyone's ideals but hey you have to forgive me as I am reptilian.

You raise many, many salient and considerable points here, and I wish so very much you would write your own thread about what you discuss here, for there are many who need to consider and here this point of view. Just my opinion, but what I cannot say myself, I would wish very much, so that every particle and wave possible that could be saved, would be....
So, my friend, you have a good mind, and important things to say. Say them.. Now, before it is too late.
Tetra50

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The world is run by Oligopoly

Find the common individual investors among these industries and you will probably get your answer of those involved in running the world.

en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting that the banking industry exists as an Oligopoly in numerous parts of the world as well as the communications industry.
edit on 31-5-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

Yes it is an Oligopoly.

But that is not an economic system, it's a type of market that is the result of capitalism.

For example, when auto manufacturing first started there were hundreds of car manufacturers, but by 1920 the industry was dominated by just 3.

The same thing happens in all industry. That's why we have chain restaurants, and grocery stores.

As time goes on the means to produce are owned and controlled by less and less people. If capitalism could reach it's ultimate conclusion, it never actually will, then everything would be owned by ONE person. That is the trend of capitalism.

Capitalism is economic private ownership but it's exclusive private ownership. Ownership of the means to produce by a minority excludes everyone else. Unless you have the cash to pay.

edit on 5/31/2013 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Who runs the world? In my opinion that would be the Rothschild dynasty . The Rothschilds are Ashkenazi Jews and have been suspected to have written the Protocols of Zion as a plan for Global dominance over 100 years ago . They have now just about completed the plan . Every where you look in banking the Jews are there , in law the same thing . In news and media the Jews run it . Nothing happens unless they say so .The Rothschilds are at the top rung of this ladder . The AC will also be Jewish .See the Protocols of Zion at Real Jew . com

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
Who runs the world? In my opinion that would be the Rothschild dynasty . The Rothschilds are Ashkenazi Jews and have been suspected to have written the Protocols of Zion as a plan for Global dominance over 100 years ago . They have now just about completed the plan . Every where you look in banking the Jews are there , in law the same thing . In news and media the Jews run it . Nothing happens unless they say so .The Rothschilds are at the top rung of this ladder . The AC will also be Jewish .See the Protocols of Zion at Real Jew . com
Agreed, but.

The Rothchilds and their ilk are very close, but not the ultimate top, or should I say, bottom, of this cesspool. the name of the game is patsies, patsies, and when you run out of them, you get a fall guy. Like skins of a Onion, peal back one and you find another ,and another, and another.

What fascinates me is Secret Societies. Where did the mindset start? We must have learned it from someone, somewhere. The Rothchild & Ilk Secret Society is but one skin on that Onion. Dig for the oldest secret society and you will find where it all started from, and the core of the stinking, rotten Onion!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

One thing you can be sure of is that money runs everything . The Rothschilds are the richest family in the world .
Now if you want the one who is in charge of the whole plan you would have to go to the Bible . The whole thing is prophecy . The 10 kings with out a kingdom as of yet gives the power to the one , the AC.( Rev 17 verse 12 ) The Mark of the Beast system that will control buy,sell and trade over the whole world would require a world government . The Rothschilds are facilitating the very prophecy coming true . That means God is at the head of everything . Isaiah 45 verse 7 states I form the light , and create darkness : I make peace , and I create evil: I the Lord do all these things . I think that's as high as we can go .

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

i often wonder the same thing.

i wonder how a group (such as albert pike and his plan for 3 world wars back in 1871)can last so long. how do they entrench the evil for over a century in the 33rd degree of freemasonry? how do they keep up their momentum? do they offer their adherents so much ego gratification that they become obsessed with the end result even if it does not happen in their lifetime?
re the bible.
i believe its prophecies refer to the times we live in. its all going to hit the fan soon. damascus is a glass parking lot it says. well, it certainly is shaping up to be so. well, if the god of the bible knows all this is going to happen why bother to construct the stage and its actors in the first place? it makes "god" responsible.
actually, i think there are cycles of good and evil. eastern teachings proclaim;- evil must be done, woe unto those that do it. i regard freewill as an oxymoron.
as for enlil and company who may have created us by a mix of their own dna and early hominuds on earth, (for whatever purpose) are they the ones who have a new heaven and earth waiting for us who pass the "test"? or is that the "god" of the bible. and what are the origins of enlil and enki? did some "god" make them?

and how does all this stack up with the yogis and bhuddists and sufis and monks who never refer to any offworlders and always concentrate on their upper chakras to achieve their samadhi/nirvana.

it appears to be up to us to abandon all these possible dramas and claim the source. the heart of the matter. to go within once we have had a surfeit of all external happenings/mental creations. i think all these external dramas will continue indefinitly. until we tire of them and shift our focus to the source of light..

briefly, there are endless cycles of good and evil(so called). its all some sort of holographic projection. unreal. we are currently in an evil cycle, perhaps so we can get utterly sick of it and embrace the good. those with evil tendencies will be attracted to this time and space to play out their fantasies. when the cycle ends, they have to go elsewhere. the good will remain. but there's a catch; you'll be caught in the good cycle. you have to drop that too,

and be the source.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
One thing you can be sure of is that money runs everything . The Rothschilds are the richest family in the world

Greetings,

The Rothschilds are the richest family in Europe, but only after the Pope and Vatican.

The richest family in the world are the Waltons, followed closely behind by the Koch Brothers.

Scource

Having said that, we will never know exactly how much the " Elite " own.

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Brilliant! I have being pursuing your line of thought for a few years now but you have put it into a good piece of writing. I wonder that if we do have off world rulers is the way we think also a key factor in there plan. Do they know from experience that we will start to think like you and I do, to question the legitimacy of the NWO, ILLUMINATI, and the rest of the gang. We are told that when they show photo`s of the richest people in the world, that they are a distraction from the REAL rich powerful elite. So is all this talk that has being going on for years about the plans of the NWO really a distraction for mankind as we are steered along in an unknown agenda ?
Sincerely Peter

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
If I had to register a guess I would say that piece of crap George Soros. I personally don't like the way he is doing it either

He needs to stop.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
We actually run the planet, but its "them" who get most of the wealth and luxuries. And we allow it to happen and then we complain and vote in a new puppet representing "them", which continues to make the planet run with us doing all the work, and "them" getting all the rewards !

If "they" wanted us to know who they were, then "they" wouldn't be living out of the public eye, or living in a place that doesn't appear on any public maps or Google earth. If we found out who 'they" really are, and where they are, then "they" would be taken out in 2 seconds, and the game would be up. "They" will not let this happen until their last corrupted breath, which is hopefully sooner rather than later !

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

Cheers brother. I always enjoy reading your posts.

You raised some good questions and some great points, but on top of that you also mentioned yogis, buddhists and others who are basically seeing this world as an illusion, and that is something I actually thought on while writing the OP, and I was kinda hoping someone will bring that up.
So how does it really fit in? I'm going a bit off topic here but I would like to quote something from the Ashtavakra Gita, which I think is really relevant to the discussion:

"From ignorance of oneself,
the world appears,
and by knowledge of oneself it appears no longer.
From ignorance of the rope a snake appears,
and by knowledge of the rope the snake appears no longer."

When you sit still with your eyes closed being thoughtless and fully aware, then actually what's going on in the world and who's running it makes no difference as it appears to be mind created. I know this world is actually some dream or illusion, holographic universe or so, I just cannot connect the dots between this knowledge and who's actually running this illusion lol. It would be fascinating to have a thread on that, I wonder what people have to say about it.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I personally believe that there is no one actual group "running the planet" per se but a group of people on different continents--Deutsche Bank, Rockefellers, Queen Beatrix, British banksters, media moguls, Microsoft, Google, American neocons, etc. They all know that the current system is unsustainable, and they just want to each milk out as much profit for themselves as they can, with the idea of buying up as much as possible on the cheap once the crash occurs. Joseph P. Kennedy Sr. is one example of somebody who profited tremendously from the last depression. The elite actually has numerous factions within striving for power. As for how anyone can be so evil, I submit that anyone given enough money, power, and dark influences (Satanism or something else) is capable of unspeakably horrific acts.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

I do believe that there is a group of individuals who have influential say in what goes on around the globe. I do not believe that they call themselves the Illuminati or the Bilderberg Group. The Illuminati as it was known ceased to exist past the 18th century, and the Bilderberg Group can be considered the public face of the 'elite' if you know what i mean.

I believe that those who attend the Bilderberg meetings are used as distractions. People believe that they are the top of the food chain, but i assure you that there would most probably be higher individuals above those who attend the Bilderberg meetings. I will leave you all with a quote from the influential Edward Bernays:

"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind."

- Edward Bernays, Propaganda, 1928.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Sounds like my neighbor 3 houses down and on the other side.

On Topic:
No one is truly running the asylum. Not the NWO or Bilderberg and it sure as hell isn't a silly bunch of reptiles or ancient gods. I'm sure the big names all control a chunk of the game, but no one group is running the whole show.
edit on 1-6-2013 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

That is also possible, but this assumption fails to explain the dehumanizing values which everyone on top of these groups share. If you read my OP, this is not just happened to be that we are getting poisoned and downgraded on every aspects of our lives. I do not believe it's coincidental that so many things have gone bad in our society simultaneously, while i'm not saying everything was predetermined either, it appears to have a guiding hand when it comes to agendas and plans executions.

There's far too much information supporting such elite exist. Even from the MSM.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

"From ignorance of oneself,
the world appears,
and by knowledge of oneself it appears no longer.
From ignorance of the rope a snake appears,
and by knowledge of the rope the snake appears no longer."

When you sit still with your eyes closed being thoughtless and fully aware, then actually what's going on in the world and who's running it makes no difference as it appears to be mind created. I know this world is actually some dream or illusion, holographic universe or so, I just cannot connect the dots between this knowledge and who's actually running this illusion lol. It would be fascinating to have a thread on that, I wonder what people have to say about it.

I've never quite understood this way of thinking. It appears to contradict itself.

Making ones self truly aware of anything and/or everything around them doesn't make it stop or go away. In fact, knowledge of our own mistakes doesn't even keep us from repeating them either.

As you can tell, the way we're created as humans will never allow all of us to "see" things the same way. We can educate all of the people of the world the same way and yet their individual minds will always perceive what they've learned differently.

This is not an illusion. It's different forces at work. Forces that can not be entirely controlled by humans. There's a reason we have sayings such as, "you can't fix stupid". Stupid (in some cases) doesn't have so much to do with knowledge as it does with spiritual blindness. The same reason we joke that people of extreme high intelligence have the ability to lack common sense or street smarts. Some things just aren't meant to be known or understood by people and it's not always because of their lack of trying.

There's just a larger plan at work here that we all don't understand....yet.

edit on 1-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think it's the Lucifer Group Soul Complex, they had to come here to provide the catalyst of evil for us to know good.

They just pull the strings of the elite or probably gave them the knowledge to rule the way they do. Sometimes this world seems like they went a little overboard with it but they need the negativity to complete what they came here to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join