It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who's actually running the planet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
For some years i'm well aware of the Bilderberg group, illuminati, NWO, the banks families and so on.

What baffles me recently is that i'm actually starting to believe that these guys mentioned above are not at the top of the pyramid. Perhaps we are misled to believe that they are the ones on the top, but I find this explanation a bit hard to swallow.

I mean, when you consider the evil deeds of Monsanto and GMO's and the general poison we now call 'food', and the intoxication of our water supply. The suppression of free energies and cures, and of the positive multi-use natural drugs over prescription drugs or alcohol or nicotine. The use of mind control over the masses such as the purposeless so called 'educational system' (which is where we are going through our twisted society's indoctrination to obey, sit quietly & shut up) programming us to a life of slavery by consent to pay off huge and extremely unfair mortgages to simply have one of the basic necessities of life (for humans). Seems like nowadays it's even impossible to live a jobless life anymore, even (or especially) if you are a single mother. One must 'proven his existence to the world' by either producing or consuming.

All poverty is man made, it is was, is, and always will be on a threshold of a decision to stop that misery from ever happening. But that decision never comes, as an extreme tiny percentage of humanity prefers to stick to the plan (obviously) for world domination.

I refuse to accept that all this human-created misery is a cause of an extreme wealthy elite who's seeking global domination. Chasing after control and keeping us in the dark. Maybe i'm wrong and maybe I still fail to realize on what kind of a planet i'm currently living on, but how can one consciously spill industrial waste (fluoride) to our drinking water, or hunt down people who are trying to save many lives with their innovation, and all for the sake of money and power?

It just doesn't make sense to me anymore, this evil I believe is not some act of extreme wealthy people living in the dark. It makes me wonder about other theories such as the reptilians or any other civilization enslaving us. And when thinking about it... If we humans ever did something like this, like to imprison a planet and make them work hard (but willingly) to produce, and excavate resources off the planet, and treat each other as # so this illusion of free society will perpetuate itself, it would probably seem as something similar to this version of Earth.

Such theories would have seemed very irrational to me before, but now it seems very esoteric.

What are your thoughts about this ATS? Am I getting deeper within the rabbit hole? What's really going on here?

Thanks for reading thus far, looking forward for your responses.
edit on 31-5-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

i think my avatar is running the planet,,
to clarify, the ancient olmec and tolltec etc, are not that "ancient" in my opinion.

just my personal belief...

have you ever seen a ancient skull with perfect holes drilled in them?
well that helmet/mask is pretty well embedded in the skull....

if you wan to know more- search seibal stela, or la venta national park.
the holes were not drilled to relive pressure, caused by trauma to the head...
edit on 31-5-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2013 by solve because: one more

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

Thanks for the response.

Can you please recommend me a link or a documentary about it? Searching isn't getting very fruitful. At least not on that topic.
edit on 31-5-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Greetings,

You can bet that every busines and person you have mentioned in your OP will be attendee's at this years BB meeting in the UK.

There is an old saying, " the rich own the poor "

Be safe be well

Spiro

edit on 31-5-2013 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Enlil is on top of the chain. After them you have the reptilians, igigi, nephilim, greys. Also just plain old dumb human beings if you could even call them that is.

The reptilians are mainly among the elites/bloodlines. Igigi are just retards. Same goes for nephilim. The greys are mainly among the CIA/Interpol - they're also pretty dumb to be honest.

Many banksterz are igigi. The business people like manager-types are mainly nephilim, but there are also alot of reptilian among them. Greys are more like the slaves that are being used by these types, some of them in higher positions than others but they're mainly pretty dumb anyways.

All of them are in one way or another affiliated to the occult or part of the occult. The occult = the illuminati. They don't like to be called illuminati. A more suited name is "useless eaters with small dicks club".
edit on 31-5-2013 by longtimelurkerr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by longtimelurkerr

Oh, things are getting interesting now lol.

Hopefully it will make sense too, I can pretty much dig on that ancient civilization's Gods now. Seems like some of the names you mentioned (which some are quite new to me I must say) are affiliated with the Annunaki. Aren't they affiliated with Nibiru?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
"So who's actually running the planet?"

Me of course, its mine!

Seriously though the Illuminati banking cartels/houses pretty much dictate what happens, they run the show from the shadows. Democracy is simply an illusion designed to make you think your vote actually counts for something. In reality this is just not the case i'm afraid!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I don't know anything about Niburu to be honest... but I know that there are several ancients amongst us. To my knowledge apart from enlil there are 4 others, of which 3 of them have aligned themselves with the "useless eaters with small dicks club". (Occult/Cabal/Illuminati)

The remaining ancient is also known as Enki. He is here to save the world and rid mankind from the useless eating scumbags that have been polluting mankind with their filth.

If you want to learn/read more for better understanding, read the following topic: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also you could read yourself up a bit on the sumerian literature (Lost Book of Enki is definetely recommended, it's pretty much 100% truth... apart from a few things here and there). You will learn alot more about the current power structures and the way the world is organized with the knowledge I just gave you and many gaps will be filled.

edit on 31-5-2013 by longtimelurkerr because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I can't give you names, that would be pointless anyway, but I can tell you it is the top of the capitalist class, the top of the pyramid. The only people with the economic power to control people, and governments.

Capitalism has always been about economic power. The land owners of the 1700's created the system by changing common land laws in order to deny land to the "commoners".

Inclosure Acts

They did it to increase their economic power, which they were losing at the end of feudalism due to the "commoners" doing business with each other outside of the land owners. So they set up a system that ensured that the "commoners", you and me, could not do business efficiently outside of their system. In fact they made it almost impossible for the "commoners" to improve their class once land was denied, and the means of production denied. It turned the commoners into the working class, reliant on the land owner, who became the capitalist, for work, and housing, and food, and entertainment. Everything you have you pay the capitalist for, pay for from the wages supplied by the capitalist, for the exploitation of your labour.

Workers create the wealth, not capitalists.

It's a system that has you from every angle, from the surplus value taken from your labour, to the huge markups you pay for the stuff that ultimately we make. The capitalist just owns. Ownership that denies people of true freedom. Capitalism is a system where freedom is extremely expensive, and liberty for some is not liberty at all.

Capitalism, for those who are so wealthy money is meaningless, is about power and control.

edit on 5/31/2013 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I'm not worried about those super rich entities though. It seems to me like they are merely puppets of a greater agenda even from them.

Because there's so little empathy towards the human race from this guys (for God's sake we the people are get to pay for the security for this year's meeting), i'm getting to suspect the only entities that can actually implement such anti-humanistic acts are anti-human themselves, or at least a specie whom does not identify with it, or else a specie which is not really human who controls the whole thing.

I guess my question is, so who owns the rich?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Whoever runs this mudball is doing a crap job. But we all know that which is why we are all here on this conspiracy site.
I agree with you, I feel that possibly an off planet consortium runs the show and that the bankers and elites run the planet on their behalf. Just entertaining us and fattening us up so we'll be in prime condition for their next harvest.
Which might be any day now, one thing I am sure there is much more going on then any of us actually know.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

They're doing a crap job from our perspective, but not from theirs.

edit on 5/31/2013 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

One thing I have never understood, what is the purpose of hoarding huge amounts of wealth in the full knowledge that there are millions on the planet starving.
What kind of self serving egocentric person does that and to what end.
The fact is, we all die. And they cant take the wealth with them. They can sure leave it to their children and
our slavery will continue but what is their real purpose, do they just hoard wealth and live the high life because they know there is nothing on the other side, or do they do this as they know that there is no other side for people such as them, soulless monsters who are only happy enslaving the poor.
Maybe they are just the middle man who are in turn enslaved by someone else. The question is who?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Thanks a lot for the informative response!
Seems like I have a lot of interesting reading material to read now, perhaps the kind of information I was looking to get into while having my OP's question in mind. Gonna read your thread now, you just piqued my curiosity.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
..i've come to realize the bible puts a lot of this stuff in perspective

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye

Thanks a lot for the informative response!
Seems like I have a lot of interesting reading material to read now, perhaps the kind of information I was looking to get into while having my OP's question in mind. Gonna read your thread now, you just piqued my curiosity.

Make sure to spread the truth if you truly believe in it !

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I'm 100% with you on that manner, but wealth and capitalism is only a small fraction for keeping us in the dark and struggle. It is beyond the lust of money and power and keeping the wealth for themselves, it seem like some of the anti-humanistic values this system has is not derived by greed or power hunger.
Unless adding fluoride to tap water is merely for economic purposes, but I find it hard to believe since it takes a great deal of evilism to destroy for the sake of rebuild, for the sake of monetary growth. Some of these anti-humanistic values must derive from somewhere else, a different origin, and of course unless the illuminati or whatever secret society are seeing themselves as Gods and not humans, so they have absolutely no empathy at all to poison us for the sake of the money selling these medicines.

Do these people really have absolutely no empathy? If so can we be 100% sure they are even humans or are originated on this planet? It seems like a specie can be treated so badly only by a different specie, I fail to see how regular homo-sapiens can perform such acts.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Who ever is running it, id say its running a bit rich atm, and in need of some severe tuning!

Its running away with itself, because hey you know its working when you can build a big building, like the Egyptians and their fancy pyramid that was built on the crushed souls and slaves bones... right?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Yes, perhaps they are even using the same tactics like the wealthy corporations do when they went to excavate resources from Africa. Made a few people utterly rich beyond for the sake of their consent and the land's resources.
Some alien race may have done the same with us. I wonder what kind of language they speak in those Bilderberg meetings lol

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Doesn't the status of the planet show exactly who's running what?
It's encouraging to hear that you're starting to doubt the nonsense. There is no NWO, nor is there any illuminati (in the sense you're describing).
We have a bunch countries and known leaders of the same.

Starts to make sense?

Also, there IS no "free energy".
edit on 31-5-2013 by Nevertheless because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join