It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darkbake's Tarot Card Readings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Am I ever going to make it? (35)

Current Position

The Magus - Skill. Wisdom. Craft. Cunning. Deceit. Theft.

Lust - Courage. Strength. Energy. Use of magical power. Control of life force.

Knight of Discs - A farmer, patient, laborious and gracious with material things.

It looks like this is actually a younger version of your future self, that is like a baby, forming. You have the start of creative passion in there, and the start of your apparently good skills with handling money.

Advice for You / How You See Yourself

The Universe - The essence of the question itself. Perseverance, patience.

10 of Swords Ruin - Death, failure, spiritually this may herald the death of a delusion (which is very good)

4 of Wands Completion - Conclusions from previous knowledge, perfected work, settlement, rest, completion after much labor.

Well, it looks like there could be something holding you back that needs to be dealt with. In addition, patience, and maybe completing some tasks that need to be done.

What to Adapt To / Destiny or Karma

3 of Wands Virtue - Established strength. Success after struggle.

4 of Discs Power - Success, rank, dominion, earthly power

Princess of Wands - A young woman, individualistic and daring, with great energy.

Your surroundings have a very orange color to them, and seem to mean positive power and influences.

New Future

9 of Wands Strength - Power, health, success after opposition and strife

Prince of Discs - A young man, a capable worker and bringing great energy to practical manners

Queen of Discs - A woman ambitious in useful directions, affectionate and kind, domesticated

This future has the 9 of Wands, which is the highest balanced source of creative power, it likely means you will be making it as an inspirational person! The discs present do represent a good handling with material affairs as well.

Current Future (Headed Towards)

6 of Wands - Victory, energy in balanced amounts, love, gain and success

10 of Wands - Oppression, force detached from spiritual sources, lying, deceit, etc.

2 of Swords - Peace, quarrel made up and peace restored, yet some tension remaining.

Okay. So if you look at the 10 of Wands, what this is, is it is too much force. It is kind of like the corporations of today, how they are eating up people to create their visions that are unstable and serve no one.

But you will still have victory and peace in this future, so probably this means being happy with what you have.
edit on 2-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Are things just going to continue to drag on me or will life get better. ..or worse?

Thanks in advance

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by darkbake

What would my future be like? Would I be successful and happy? Or would I be a failure and unhappy? I chose the number 6 because I feel a little dark.

Current Position

Prince of Cups - A young man whose characteristics are subtely, secret violence, craft

Knight of Swords - A man, active, skillful and clever, fierce, delicate and courageous but often unreflective.

The Chariot - Triumph, victory, hope, obedience, faithfulness, health, success.

How You See Yourself

Death - Transformation, change, sudden and unexpected, voluntary or involuntary

The Magus - Skill, wisdom, craft, cunning, deceit, theft

10 of Cups Satiety - Matters settled and arranged as wished, lasting success, peacemaking and generosity in pursuit of pleasure crowned with perfect success but incomplete

Well, the Death card usually represents the death of a personality or the death of a certain point in your life. Along with the 10 of Cups, this looks like you are about to move on! Are you about to graduate from school?

How Others See You / Karma / Fate

5 of Discs (upside-down) - Worry (not worried in this case), intelligence applied to labor

7 of Cups - Debauchery, drug addiction, intoxication, guilt, lying, deceit

Prince of Discs - A young man bringing great energy to practical matters, a steadfast worker.

It sounds like college to me haha. That's just me.

New Future I

2 of Cups - Love

7 of Discs - Failure

3 of Swords - Sorrow

This looks a bit disruptive.

Future II

The Lovers -Intuition, intelligence, childishness, attraction, beauty, love

Queen of Swords - A graceful woman, intensely perceptive, a keen observer

Princess of Wands - A young woman, brilliant and daring, with great energy

If you want to more about these futures, can you ask? It could be that you are about to go through a rough period of time, maybe adjusting, and then moving on to Future II.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Never done a Tarot reading before. Hmmm, I suppose keeping it simple. Love life?

Cut at 17 please. And thanks!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hello Darkbake,

Thanks for offering this gesture. One of the reasons that I have for visiting this site is the community that offers little things in a selfless fashion. I truely appreciate these little things and it reaffirms my outlook of a better future for the world.

My question is will I make the world a better place if I follow the path that I fear to take?

Cut the deck at 49.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by voudon

Its actually better to know less about the person, otherwise its you doing the reading and not the cards. The avatars on this site are more than personal enough to represent their respective users. Like a favorite pen. Also, its not like this is a serious matter we're paying good money for. Its just having fun.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kulkulkan

The path you fear to take is probably the correct path, because you are currently living in fear (that is what is holding you back) and leaving that situation will undoubtedly help your personal growth and in turn give you more to help make the world a better place. Also, if you happen to not like the path you take, return.

I'll do your reading next.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Can you U2U me when you've done mine? Thanks.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Yeah that would definitely be cool to get a reading! I'll do your reading pretty soon here.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

After further consideration I'd like to change the topic to career. I ave been contacted twice this month from headhunters from two separate companies. Both offering higher pay. I've been with my company 11 years and have comfort and 6 weeks paid vacation amongst other perks.

I'd like to try a new challenge and mark more money but being comfortable is nice too. Thanks for the consideration!

Oh yeah the question.....should I focus on my current job or consider a job change.

Should also be noted that I am being identified for a new role within my company. So to be more specific, should I stay with my current employer? Thanks so much!!!

And cut at 16. Man that number won't leave me today.....
edit on 2-6-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Thank you so much. That was so sweet of you to take the time to read me.

I wish you peace.

GrantedBail

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Hi Darkbake. I hope you are still reading now. I do have a question that I would like to be read.

Will me and my new family ever be together and live happily?

Please cut at 30.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Thanks for this. Sorry for the late reply. I was busy and feeling ill as well. To be honest it looks normal to me, but I do not understand tarot. I'm skeptical of it because I do not think people can foresee the future. But that doesn't hinder me from asking. I'm thankful for you doing tarot for me.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
....still waiting for my reading....

Btw...never had a reading before so this would be my first time getting something like this done for me...much appreciated Darkbake

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Why has thou forsaken us?!?
I'm sure you're busy though.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Bump!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Hi Darkbake. This newbie is excited! Think I will take spin. Please and Thank you.
? Will I ever find someone for that soul connection and Number 06
Freefalling

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hi Mr. Tarot Card reader sir! Can I try this out? Umm I'd like to ask about my love life. What will happen to it? I choose the number 38.TIA!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
awwww what happened???
(

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Greetings Darkbake!

just stoping by for a reading... whenever you find time to do it.

Will I ever overcome depression? (33)

Thank you for taking the time to do this. appreciate it!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join