It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'false" day of reckoning !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Listen to me!

There are evil beings plotting behind the scenes to harm YOU! Some people don't even care if their lives are corrupted by evil!!!!!!!!! I don't care either but I just wanted to put it out there that I'm watching you people! You people who's actions cause pain to others and I just want to let you know that one day I am going to forgive you for all you crimes!!!!!!!! The people I am talking to probably aren't on ATS but there are those of you who know someone BAD! Tell them a time is coming of great forgiveness and salvation!

I'm tired of hearing of this day of reckoning that people always use as a kind of Gods going to get you vibe!!! That is NOT true!!!! God is not going to get you! God is going to forgive you so carry on being evil you are going to get you forgiveness one day and it’s going to serve you right!!!!!

THE DAY OF RECKONING IS A HOAX!!! ITS’ A CONSPIRACY!!! IT’S MISDIRECTION AND ITS CRAMMED WITH FALSE INFORMATION!!!!

You hav3e been tricked into fear and doubt. hahahahaha! God IS going to get you!!!!!!! (He’s going to judge you and dam you into a fiery pit of hell forever so you better buy our products and fight our wars and do as we say because that is the only way to be saved and even then it all depends on how God feels on the day!!!) hahahahah what a load of *****!!!!!!!

God WILL get you in the end!!!!! but do you know what he's going to do? He's going to forgive you of all your sins and open heaven to you and give you eternal life!!!!

I don't care what people say there is no HELL!!!! Enjoy life people. Don't let the devil tell you lies and steal your joy! hahahahhahah or you will be like the masses who thinks God is the devil and the devil is God!

edit on 31/5/13 by JAK because:

Mod edit: Caps removed. Please see The use of All Caps Thank you - Jak

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Neither God, nor the Devil are going to get you. One day the Earth will just shirk us all off like so much dead skin. Then She'll retire for a couple millennium, and begin all over again.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Cool, I am looking very forward to one day telling you I told toy so!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If all of the lies to strike fear onto us... Are only because people are scared, what others will do to them if they knew, God will forgive them anyway.

That sounds pretty cool.

One question though... Is everything else about heaven and the after life also a lie. Cause I dunno if heaven is really the place to be, if there are only love, and positivity and floatyness and so on ? Cause that would be boring...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

hahahahhahah

K the laugh, is comin off a little creepy.

I don't care what people say

Then why should we care what you say ?
edit on 31-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Jesus was supposed to return within the lifetime of the Apostles. He never did. Your God had His chance to come and do His thing to prove Himself to all human beings. He failed, big time.

Oddly enough, after His failure to return, as the end of His book promises, He suddenly stopped doing anything: no miracles, no manifestations as burning bushes or columns of light, no angelic presences showing up to help His chosen people achieve His goals, etc..

It's almost as if He never existed, and that whole religion thing was just made up, put together to convert pagans, and help Emperors rule their kingdoms, and keep the "simple folk" in their place, while allowing those with discrimination, bigotry, and racism to run rampant, as if all their petty, distorted values were pure and righteous.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

All points are true. Judgment in this age, Forgiveness and Salvation in another.

God will judge this age of mankind's self rule apart from His ways as recorded in His Word found in Revelation.

Many will die a first death as part of that righteous judgement soon to come.

But that is NOT the end of God's plan for the salvation of all mankind that has ever lived and died on the Earth in history.

All mankind will be given a second physical life that died in this age; even those that die as a part of the final judgement of God towards the age of mankind's self rule soon to take place; according to scripture. In your second life you are given the understanding of the entire plan and purpose for the creation of the physical realm and mankind in it. You will learn God's ways, test them in your own individual manner, proove to yourself by the only means possible that God's ways lead to everlasting peace among living things, and "my ways" lead to pain suffering and death; this is the true witness of mankind's age.

In the end, because of a degree of repentance achieved in no other possible manner within the minds of human beings, God will forgive all those who come into agreement with His way over two lifetimes of experiences.

Only by living a life according to our ways, than experiencing death as a result (punishment for sin), than experiencing re-birth after the 1000 years of Jesus' reign have been completed, than living a second life according to God's ways in total contrast to your first life; can mankind be righteously capable of making an informed decision as to whether they agree or disagree with the fact that only God's ways leading to eternal peace.

If in the end you agree with God, you are prooven by God and become one with God in the Elohim (family) of God along with Jesus Christ and the 144,000 redeemed from this age of mankind's self rule in the Kingdom of God.

If you choose to disagree with God's ways being the only way of thinking which leads to eternal peace. Your spirit essence will cease to exist forever, you will die never to be given life again for the good of all existance.

For no being can become a part of the Kingdom of God/Holy Zion/Elohim and still feel their ways, in opposition to God's, create peace/goodness. All it does is create chaos and chaos CANNOT be allowed to exist in God beings (Elohim).

When you become one with the Kingdom of God, you inherit all things and power over all things, as Jesus Christ before you (all things in subjection). That type of power can never be allowed to exist under the control of one who creates chaos, and all ways of thinking in opposition to God's result in chaos; as witnessed long ago when Lucifer became the first free thinking being (angel) to choose to follow a different way than God's... rebellion... destruction... chaos.

Angels were created as lesser beings then God, that is why Satan was allowed his free choice, which has served a mighty purpose in forging God's character in human minds during this age of mankind's self rule, for those called out of it. But Elohim (God family) will be created in the spiritual image of God, and as such inherit all things with Jesus Christ, as was our purpose from before even the spiritual realm was created.

This is what the Word of God says, and it paints a beautiful and perfect picture of How God can create His character (way of thinking) in physical mankind, and it can be accomplished in no other way.

God Bless,

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
Listen to me!

There are evil beings plotting behind the scenes to harm YOU! Some people don't even care if their lives are corrupted by evil!!!!!!!!! I don't care either but I just wanted to put it out there that I'm watching you people! You people who's actions cause pain to others and I just want to let you know that one day I am going to forgive you for all you crimes!!!!!!!! The people I am talking to probably aren't on ATS but there are those of you who know someone BAD! Tell them a time is coming of great forgiveness and salvation!

I'm tired of hearing of this day of reckoning that people always use as a kind of Gods going to get you vibe!!! That is NOT true!!!! God is not going to get you! God is going to forgive you so carry on being evil you are going to get you forgiveness one day and it’s going to serve you right!!!!!

THE DAY OF RECKONING IS A HOAX!!! ITS’ A CONSPIRACY!!! IT’S MISDIRECTION AND ITS CRAMMED WITH FALSE INFORMATION!!!!

You hav3e been tricked into fear and doubt. hahahahaha! God IS going to get you!!!!!!! (He’s going to judge you and dam you into a fiery pit of hell forever so you better buy our products and fight our wars and do as we say because that is the only way to be saved and even then it all depends on how God feels on the day!!!) hahahahah what a load of *****!!!!!!!

God WILL get you in the end!!!!! but do you know what he's going to do? He's going to forgive you of all your sins and open heaven to you and give you eternal life!!!!

I don't care what people say there is no HELL!!!! Enjoy life people. Don't let the devil tell you lies and steal your joy! hahahahhahah or you will be like the masses who thinks God is the devil and the devil is God!

edit on 31/5/13 by JAK because:

Mod edit: Caps removed. Please see The use of All Caps Thank you - Jak

i first didnt care to respond
But you leave God out of your disgraceful ramblings you hear ?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Those controlled by fear will not be able to hear your message, only those who are already free from fear. It may be hard to realize but it's important to remember that unless someone is seeking help - they are choosing to live in fear and it is their choice and life and they have the right to do so.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Refarding the return of Jesus and of Judgement day:

2 Peter 3:3 : Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4: saying, where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5: For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6: whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7: but the heavens and earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgement and perdition of ungodly men. 8: But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9: The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that ll should come to repentance. 10: But the day of the Lord will come as a theif in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Yes, Jesus will return - when the time is right. Yes there will be a judgement day when unrepentant sinners will account for the way they have lived their lives.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

Matthew 16:27-28

27 For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done. 28 “Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

Jesus is here telling his Apostles that some of them will not die before the Kingdom of God is established, and God and Christ return to judge the souls of men. Here we are, 2000 years later, and the Christian Kingdom has not, nor was it ever fully established. God and Christ have also not returned to judge the souls of men, and yet, all of Jesus' Apostles are dead and gone.

Go ahead and argue however you'd like. The scripture says Jesus will come back to judge men's souls in the life time of the Apostles. He didn't.

Also, nearly every religion has some form of judgment involved in death:

In ancient Egyptian religion the jackal-god Anubis placed your heart upon a set of scales. The law-goddess Maāt supplies her feather of truth, and the ibis-god Thoth measures your heart against the weight of truth. If your heart balanced the feather then the legendary first Pharaoh, Osiris, welcomed you into the Fields of Osiris (Paradise). If your heart was heavier than Truth (weighed down with lies and evil), then the lion-hippopotamus-crocodile-goddess Ammit devours you, body and soul.

In ancient Persian religion the god Rasnu waits at a bridge with a set of scales. Every soul must walk across this bridge upon death. As they do so, Rasnu adds weight, and counterweight, to each of the scales, which effect the soul attempting to cross the bridge. Too much weight to one side, or the other (being evil in life) causes the soul to fall off the bridge, and into a hell-realm where they suffer for all eternity.

In ancient Hindu religion the soul of the dead traveled through the Bardos, on its way to meet with Yama, the Lord of Death. Yama produced a scale, and would set black and white stones upon the scale. Too many black stones (negative Karma) resulted in the soul being reincarnated as a lesser-form, or cast into a hell-realm. Too many white stones (too much good Karma) resulted in the soul being reincarnated into a higher caste, or some paradise-realm. I'd imagine balancing the stones on the scales, as the Buddha taught, would negate the process of reincarnation, and release one from the wheel of Samsara.

In ancient Greek religion the goddess Themis wore a blindfold, and stood with a set of scales in the Asphodel Meadows of the Underworld. Attended by three kings, Æacos, Minos, and Rhadamanthos, Themis would weigh the life of the shade to determine whether its ultimate fate was the Elysian Island (paradise), or to be handed off to Alecto, Megæra, and Tisiphone—the Erinyes—who would drag the damned off to Tartarus.

And those are just four that early Christian cultists would have been familiar with. So yeah, if I'm not worried about the judgment of Osiris, Rasnu, Yama, or Themis, why would I bat an eyelash at Jesus Christ? He's just another in a long line of self-important messiah's who claimed to be the way, the Truth, and the life. I'm no longer impressed by the empty promises of messiahs and their scriptures.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The King James is a flamboyant poetic translation of the scriptures with many words that are archaic and meanings are completely different from modern day.For example..damn which is translated from krisis(where English gets crisis from).....which means a turning point(repent means to turn around and go the other way ...to change) .Krisis(damnation) is closer to judgement which again isn't the one side "damnation"...it is balance...sorting out.

The Day of The Lord is another extrapolation.It is not a "universal" day like the "rapture(another very false doctrine).It is also called the day of reckoning...essentially when all things will be settled by.....judgement.

God is not the revengeful, anger filled psychopathic monster that will sentence his creation to a fabled " eternal hell" to be tortured infinitely.That is the most blasphemous doctrine ever believed. There is nothing in the scriptures at all about it...again it is all agenda twisting extrapolation.The scriptures say just the opposite Yahoshua(Yahweh is salvation) is saving (delivering) ALL of creation...including ALL of humankind....on that note

Yahoshua is not coming back ......he is already here!!The kingdom of God is IN your midst(spirit) it is a seed(not a material seed) that was sown and is growing or will grow.. what is important now is it is sown...and RELIGION has absolutely ZERO to do about the sowing.Religion is only good for one thing only..to make infertile soil fertile.ALL religion is dung... nothing more.The more infertile the soil the higher the piles of dung heaped on it.

The Day of the Lord is not a "day" it is an "age"....eternal,and world were translated from aion which means an age.(not necessarily a time period either).The problems all stem from religion.It has made the scriptures into the doctrines of men.It is not a "manual" of life to be followed like and instruction book to the letter.The scriptures themselves say the letter of the LAW kills.It has served it's purpose well though and caused "the many are called" to be religious"(buried in dung).It is ALL a "part" of the "infinite"process of salvation.

The bottom line is this process is happening to everyone to some degree whether they like or believe it or not.ALL is religion...sacred or secular.As the Borg say "resistance is futile". ..have a nice day......

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I do enjoy myself, Im almost selfish to the point. However I sometimes worry over my children's lives and sometimes I am not wholly selfish and wish well of others.

I think we have to discuss these things and be worried about them, its not so much Gods reckoning that scares me its others not worrying about their lives actions and getting out of control. If we ignore religious teaching we will have a void. I don't trust the next man enough to have a society that doesn't warn us.

I feel I haven't been tricked but warned, warned that if we don't stay on a true path that our futures will be bleak.

I think they were right. I also can see why this leads to belief in God.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Cool, I am looking very forward to one day telling you I told toy so!

This is why any book with any type of end of days BS should be ignored....the people who believe this wants it to happen for the only reason to rub other people faces in it.
Humanity will continue only If we never allow people like the OP any power whatsoever.
Humanity FTW!
edit on 17-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

Jesus was supposed to return within the lifetime of the Apostles. He never did.

Not physically. Christianity was created by Rome. The new Roman Empire rules.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

And yet the OP talked about forgiveness not damnation. We're all safe

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Wondering why it was called "heiliges roemisches Reich deutscher Nation"? Does anybody know how that happened?

@OP: urch always with the judging. Change your drugs, sweetheart you sound a bit stressed.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

Matthew 16:27-28 27 For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done. 28 “Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

Jesus is here telling his Apostles that some of them will not die before the Kingdom of God is established, and God and Christ return to judge the souls of men. Here we are, 2000 years later, and the Christian Kingdom has not, nor was it ever fully established. God and Christ have also not returned to judge the souls of men, and yet, all of Jesus' Apostles are dead and gone.

1611 King James Bible
Matthew 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
Matthew 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

The above verses of Matthew 16:27,28 were fulfilled.
Jesus preached His doctrine of a kingdom of heaven (kingdom of God) throughout his ministry but never revealed it except to say that it was in the third heaven. The reason it was not revealed as He was alive was that He had to seal this kingdom of heaven with His new covenant and that covenant had to be sealed with His blood. All covenants between man and God were blood covenants because the terrestrial life was in the blood.

The kingdom of God was offered to people when Jesus died the terrestrial death. This is believed to be the celestial city called New Jerusalem. As New Jerusalem was offered to this creation the righteous who were in Sheol were the first to enter the New Jerusalem. From this point on all of the righteous dead are not sent to Sheol but now enter the New Jerusalem with a new celestial body and live forever with the celestial food and water of life. This is believed to be that kingdom of which Jesus said that "There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom." He did come in His kingdom just as He said and there were some that heard this who were alive when He was killed. He appeared to the 120 in the upper room as well as over five thousand witnesses and many other individuals that are recorded in scripture.

As far as Christ returning to judge this creation -- There are two gatherings which are believed will happen in the future. The first is the return of Christ Jesus to govern this world for one thousand years. This is not a judgement of all people but a gathering of the righteous among all of creation. These people will then receive new celestial bodies and become citizens of the New Jerusalem. As Christ's governing ends His one thousand years there will be another period of man governing themselves once again. We are not told the length of this period. As this period ends then comes the end of the entire universe. This is when all of those who are alive at this time will be gathered before a final celestial seat of the white throne where each one will be judged and sentenced.

The belief that Jesus will come down from heaven and all of the dead will rise up and be restored and stand with the living to be judged is not the doctrine of Jesus. This is a mix of Christianity and Jewish doctrine. Rabbinic Judaism believes that there will be a day of judgment when all of the dead will rise from their graves, be restored and then judged. Then the now standing Jerusalem will rule the world with the seeds of David as kings. These kings will be humans who will live long lives and die and their sons will become kings. This will go on till the end of the world. But this is not the doctrine of Christ Jesus.

The doctrine of Christ Jesus is that as each person shall die then comes immediate conscious judgment. The good will be given the celestial kingdom and the bad will be given Sheol (hell). When you read the bible you may not be aware that this is a transition period between rabbinic doctrine and the doctrine of Jesus. Even the apostles were not aware of the complete doctrine of Jesus till long after His death. This was when John was given Revelation. Some of the NT apostles are recorded in the bible with rabbinic doctrine simply because the kingdom of heaven had not as yet been established.

Actually it is simply theology and take it the way you want to believe. No one can state any of this as fact unless it is proven and none of us can prove theology.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
the very 'false' reckoning you speak of was attempted between December 2, 2010 and May 21, 2011...yeah they did that and as it is Harold Camping wasn't wrong with his 'prediction', its just that the directors and producers of the fake reckoning didn't have what they needed the day they needed it.

the failure was very embarrassing for Moammar Qaddafi...with the laid out in the meat market scene that was obviously not a part of the plan but happened nevertheless.

i feel you man...its time to get rid of the fake.

but there is a real Day of Reckoning...scheduled to begin tonight at 10 pm Central.

edit on 6-11-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join