It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I am and have always been an American! What has occured to me over several years is almost undescribeable. I don't want to call other individuals unAmerican , Nazis, subversives, communists, radicals or any thing else. But I have responded with outrage at the situation. It has been indicated to me that I am nothing but a loser and that is harsh treatment. If you have never experienced what someone else has, how can you classify an individual as a loser. Then play games with what they themselves have said.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jvarga390

Who classified you as a loser?

Why do you care what they think?

and

Why do you believe him/her... IF you do...

edit on 31-5-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Go on...please elaborate. I almost get what you're saying, but the finer details are lost to me. I do know the feeling of being called a loser, called lazy etc. Fact is, every individual has a unique path in life and we don't all end up in the same place. It's almost..chaotic, dare I say.

However, it's generally easier and more pleasurable to deride others instead of counting our blessings.

My advice? Ignore 'em! Know yourself: your abilities and limitations, act in goodness, and to hell with anybody who you don't measure up to. You can't please everybody.

But what's this got to do with USA? Please explain.

edit on 31-5-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jvarga390
I am and have always been an American! What has occured to me over several years is almost undescribeable. I don't want to call other individuals unAmerican , Nazis, subversives, communists, radicals or any thing else. But I have responded with outrage at the situation. It has been indicated to me that I am nothing but a loser and that is harsh treatment. If you have never experienced what someone else has, how can you classify an individual as a loser. Then play games with what they themselves have said.

This is internet. Unfortunately, there are people, who judge and attack without having no information, but it comes from their own insecurities, from their own weaknesses - it is their problem, not yours. You should not even let yourself be bothered by their negative words, as these are just random people from around the world whom you will probably never even meet in real life.

There is a saying: Do not feed the troll. It is pointless even arguing sometimes, as it´s waste of your time and energy. Usually the best method to deal with the so-called trolls is simply ignoring them.

Focus on the positive posts what interest and inspire you instead of the negative ones full of hate - it saves your time, energy and you feel much better at the end

You are not a loser, as long as you do not believe yourself to be one

Have Fun

edit on 31-5-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
theres 7 billion people on this planet ... not worth worrying what they think... in the long run none of it means a thing ... grab a beer ... find a couple cute ladies for company and relax ... life is short ...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Hmm... perhaps a complete lack of ambiguity would be in order. It would probably solve more than just my confusion over the main thrust of your thread!

join