It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Lies that were once Breaking News (Some of Histories Greatest Cover Ups)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Text BeigeText

Looking back at history, it is far too often that the days Breaking News, turns out to have been just Breaking Lies. Here are some of the stories that disgust me the most.

Titanic Sinks, NY TIMES v.s. Titanic Sinking Debunked

Weather Balloon Roswell NM, Roswell Record News Paper 1947 v.s. Roswell Cover-Up Debunked

JFK shot by sniper in Dallas, NY TIMES v.s. JFK Assassination Debunked

War on Iraq Declared for Weapons of Mass Destruction, NY TIMES v.s. Iraq WMD Debunked

9/11 Terrorist surprise attack, NY TIMES v.s. 9/11 Attack Debunked

I am not asking if you believe these above examples to be true or false, as we all have a right to our beliefs.

My question is, what are some of the biggest uncovered cover ups in human history and what internet links do you have for us to familiarize ourselves with the false story v.s. actual story?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemistSwami

Maybe I'm not understanding here but are you saying that the Titanic never sunk and according to the article, was actually an insurance scam? (I have my own theories)

And if that's your claim, why link to an article that debunks the actual insurance conspiracy?
If 400 was the Olympic and 401 was the Titanic then...

in 1986 one of the first expeditions to the wreck of the ship that sank on April 15, 1912, happened to take a photograph of the starboard propellor. One of the blades is sitting bolt upright, and unmistakably visible on it, almost as clear as the day it was stamped there, is the number “401.” The Titanic–the real Titanic.

Maybe I misunderstood your intent but it seems as tho the article is actually proving a conspiracy as false?

If that's the case....?

Peace

edit on 31-5-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Havent read the article,
But Pearl Harbour comes to mind, along with the Gulf of Tonkin incident that never happened
As well as the USS main was not blown up by an enemy...it was a coal explosion....
Oh well we had the Spanish American war anyways...
One thing i just cant quite prove though....
lately i have been getting the sneaking suspicion that the exercises which the goverment was running during the terror attacks,9/11 7/7 Boston etc...... are really the co ordination for the whole psycho drama of the attack.....know what i mean?
More and more it seems too coincidental that these thing go off simultaneously...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
That the Vietnamese attacked our ship in the Gulf of Tonkin so we had to initiate a war with them.

That little lie got too many people killed.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

you are correct, you aren't understanding things here, but I do think you read 30 percent and thought hmmm

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemistSwami
reply to post by jude11

you are correct, you aren't understanding things here, but I do think you read 30 percent and thought hmmm

Nope,

Found it interesting and read it completely. That's how I found the text...at the bottom of the page.

So what did I miss?

Peace

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

You missed this

I am not asking if you believe these above examples to be true or false, as we all have a right to our beliefs.

My question is, what are some of the biggest uncovered cover ups in human history and what internet links do you have for us to familiarize ourselves with the false story v.s. actual story?

But yes, the varied links on both sides offer no proof of what happened, to be factual, and are "examples" of what I was looking for in Breaking News that turns out to be Breaking Lies. IF the propeller was switched before the Titanic scandal was conjured up to defraud the insurance companies or not, the Breaking Lies side of that particular example, I thought was the most informative article on what may indeed have not been the Titanic Sinking.
edit on 31-5-2013 by AlchemistSwami because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join