It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philly cops arrest 2 for distributing flyers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Anyone see this nonsense yet?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
1:30 "That guy can run?"

Notice how uncomfortable those cops are!
They know what they are doing is wrong.
I wonder if people were to send out the message they would back the police if they would stop this illegal stuff whether they would switch sides?
edit on 30-5-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyb0nz

What was the content of the flyers?

Also, there is not enough information to determine if this is "Nonsense".

Some cities and local government have ordnances against things like this.

Maybe they were actually breaking the law.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
After five minutes I had to shut it off. That's guy wouldn't shut up for nothing. No wonder he's sitting in cuffs.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
After five minutes I had to shut it off. That's guy wouldn't shut up for nothing. No wonder he's sitting in cuffs.

And you'd just sit quietly while they slowly imprison you.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Sorry, this just isn't enough to get me outraged. It's too tiring, and I'm already exhausted from being constantly cranked over the big stuff. I might or might not have a little outrage to spare if I knew what kind of flyers they were. If they're for NAMBLA, for example, I'd be a lot less upset than if they were informational pamphlets supporting raw milk, or maybe against Frankenfoods....

Ah. I watched a little of it. Banks. Well, I would be a little outraged--except that this is the Park Service. They probably have rules about passing out flyers in the park.

What can you say, really? Sucks. But you gotta pick your battles a little more judiciously--and one at a time....
edit on 5/30/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It's a relief to know the cops are getting those dangerous flyer distributors off the streets and leaving the peaceful child molesters, rapists, and murderers alone for a change! Im sure the folks of Philly will sleep much better knowing there's one less threat on the streets.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by sylent6

And you'd just sit quietly while they slowly imprison you.

Yes I would. There is no points in causing an scene. Am I suppose to expect a hero to save me?

People are detain all the time, its nothing new. People need to stop making asses of themselves and cooperates. There is a place called a court room if an argument needs to be made.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

And it all disappears quietly.

He was making a scene because he wanted people to see what was happening!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
If they're for NAMBLA, for example, I'd be a lot less upset than if they were informational pamphlets supporting raw milk, or maybe against Frankenfoods....

Did I read that backwards or ..

I hope so ?

oO

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There are an abundance of rules, laws and regulations for passing out flyers on city, county and state properties, streets and events, and private and public properties like shopping malls.

They can have you go to cars in lots and telephone poles and make you rmove every single one you put up.

Even yard and garage sale signs on corners if you dont remove them...they can go to the address of the sale...and get you for not removing them...or for placing them in the 1st place.

new topics

top topics

join