It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just seen a UFO . Bright light low in sky

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

This past week I was driving and seen a low flying plane (under the cloud deck), nothing unusual but then just under the contrail after the plane had passed there was a very bright light that went from small to large and then *poof* it just disappeared. I did not see it move or fly off. No clue what that could have been. It happened so fast I didn't have to time to get my camera out.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CautionHotTV

Delete

King
edit on 2/6/2013 by kingears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
reply to post by roadgravel

Ye Gortex pointed out the times of the ISS going over my area and the time frame fits in nicely . for me it was to low and to bright to be just a satellite .

Firstly, it is practically impossible to determine the altitude of a light in the night sky.

Secondly, the ISS is much, much brighter than any other satellite (I have also seen it pass a couple of times).

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I had off last night and the weather cooperated so I was able to do some star gazing in SE Pa.. Right out of the gate taking my brother to work we saw a craft with red and blue and white lights circling around at low altitudes towards the west. It was a helicopter, either a police or a life line. I have to check the local news to see what that was about.
At about 10:30 I saw a low flying craft with a single bright light fly overhead from west to east. It didn't have the usual landing lights, just a bright light. It was odd since I've seen those bright landing lights on commuters coming in to land but you can see the blinking lights on the wings.
Later around midnite way up I saw what was most likely a satellite going south to north. Then about 2:30 AM there was a very high, not as high as a satellite, though, briter light going SW to NE. It wasn't going faster than commercial jet speed but was pretty high up. Just a white light.
Some unusual things but nothing you could definitely say was a UFO. There were generally other aircraft around so they'd have been in the position to see these things better, probably.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

Keep your eyes peeled Dutchowl .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join