It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Bodyguard Claims Terror Leader Blew Himself Up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
As far as I'm concerned OBL was long dead before any SEAL team supposedly killed him, and the fact the US gov't will release NO evidence of his so called death is completely SUSPECT.

The government released plenty of evidence, which was viewed by selected members of Congress. Publicly available evidence includes the internal photos of his compound after his death (already posted in this thread).

If you can prove Bin Laden was already dead before they shot him in Pakistan, please go right ahead. Show me the evidence.
edit on 31/5/13 by Sankari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

If you can prove Bin Laden was already dead before they shot him in Pakistan, please go right ahead. Show me the evidence.

I can already preempt the answers to this, you are going to be confronted with a bunch of people who have spent years (5 minutes) researching Bin Laden. They are going to through at you the whole Al-CIAdu rubbish shortly followed by the evidence he was killed before may 2011. the favorites are to post the Bhutto video, claim he was on kidney dialysis or had some other illness and finally post some article about how some random Taliban member went to his funeral.

Now there are a lot of other claims but much like the ones i have pointed out they are all utter rubbish that can be quickly debunked with a little knowledge and logic.

by asking that question on this thread you have just opened up a whole can of worms

i cant wait to see what will happen next.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by CosmicQuest

I believe the American government supported Al Qaeda or other groups who fought against the Soviets during the Afghan war.
Complete with photo ops and sound bytes.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by InverseLookingGlass
UBL never existed. You can never prove to my satisfaction that he did.
This is the only comment I'm having trouble with. Do you mean that literally or metaphorically?
Are you saying this person has never existed? Or are you saying he's a puppet/plant?
On what information are you basing this belief?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Well there is no sound. I thought the Taliban was officially founded after the Soviet-Afghan war. During the time of the Afghan Civil war when multiple parties competed for power.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

The sound byte is the quote by Ronnie.
And you are probably right, I'm pretty fuzzy on Afghanistan history.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

you do realize that photo was taken almost 10 years before the Taliban even existed.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by tanda7

you do realize that photo was taken almost 10 years before the Taliban even existed.

I did not realize that. Please excuse my ignorance.
Honestly I have very little knowledge of Mid East history. I never even watched the news before two years ago.
I have only just recently become interested and curious. I'm starting to "wake up" as they say, but that's what I'm here for, some education.
Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join