It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Reveals Running Thread in Woolwich And Boston Incidents?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Wow! I had only seen a few things here and there about how this whole Woolwich thing seeming off for a few reasons because of little things here and there but this video by far is the most damning one about it that I have seen; by the end of the video you will see what I'm talking about. I had not seen this clip anywhere else and I think that everybody on ATS needs to see the clip and spread it far and wide. This thing is top notch. I mean for pointing out some really hardcore suspect stuff and showing the running thread it is.

[color=palevioletred]Note: I don't want to go into specific details about what is said. The clip does all the explaining.Everybody needs to see it. You will have seen what I am referring to by the end. Very damning.

edit on 30-5-2013 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EfficientP
This thing is top notch

No, it is just more nonsense from someone who spreads a lot of nonsense youtube videos.

The best comment is

So you're admitting now the Boston marathon attack happened? Make up your ..... mind!

The youtube poster just makes crap up, and is not consistent between his silly video's!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

I didn't see anything in that video that would lead me to believe that Woolwich was a false flag and it merely repeated info about Boston that most people on ATS, even those not really following (like me) would already know.

Not for me, sorry.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
One point... the former head of the MI5 was misreported she actually said that MI5 could not be expected to spot every danger and that further attacks were likely unless Britain wanted a “Stasi” state where everyone was monitored.
She didn't say she wanted it.
MI5 wanting to recruit him? I can see why.. an undercover op with links to terrorists...pity he didn't join up maybe that poor lad would still be beating his drum.
edit on 30-5-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
More crap with someone who believes everything is a false flag or committed to take away peoples rights.

I reported the video to youtube for scams/fraud as thats all it is. A way of getting views and making money off the back off of a terrible incident! People like him need banning from youtube, he is sick in the head, mentally disturbed, or just playing you for fools.

I hope others follow suit and get that garbage removed, its offensive...to me at least!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hoax forum please! This is total bollocks.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
questions, he is only asking questions.....why all the knee jerk one liners..he's only asking questions

the woolrich video..the guys hands were digitaly manipulated to be totaly red by the msn..why is that?..questions, just asking questions

www.abovetopsecret.com... on going thread about it.....

people with conections to high profile incidents dieing..well, droping like flies actually..why?..questions, just asking questions.....

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
questions, he is only asking questions.....why all the knee jerk one liners..he's only asking questions

the woolrich video..the guys hands were digitaly manipulated to be totaly red by the msn..why is that?..questions, just asking questions

www.abovetopsecret.com... on going thread about it.....

people with conections to high profile incidents dieing..well, droping like flies actually..why?..questions, just asking questions.....

This is the thing.....the hands were not manipulated in any way shape or form. None of you false flaggers can grasp even the basic concepts, you just jump off at the deep end without any research and claim the evil government did it to take your rights away.

So for the 100th+ time on here alone, they are 2 separate videos taken on 2 devices, that is why one is more saturated than the other! There is only a conspiracy if you miss out half the facts, alter the others and want there to be one!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You naysayers dont seem to understand what lengths the Goverment cabal will go to.
You are all grist for the NWO mill....
Before you all lynch the OP id say give yer head a shake...yer eyeballs are stuck.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What a utter idiot, trying to make the killing of a British Soldier in the UK somehow an American issue.

the guy who made the video clearly knows nothing about the UK, MI5 is nothing like the CIA, its probably more like the FBI.

MI5 approached him after he was arrested in Kenya on suspicion of trying to assist terrorists so he was sent packing. Kenyan authorities informed MI5, who then went to have a chat with him and just because they asked him to go work for them is pretty insignificant. Regardless this is being investigation just now in the UK about how much the security services knew about him.

there is zero evidence that woolwich was a false flag.

new topics

top topics

join