It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video capture from Meditation - 4 video captures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hello, these are screen captures from a video camera (Sony DCR-SX63).

These images were captured on May 26th, 2013, around 11pm.

I was meditating. The camera was behind me on a 1,2 meter tripod (4ft), pointing to the sky.

I brought a camera because on May 19th, 2013, I saw an unusual phenomenon while meditating (a bright light moving SW-S).

These were 2 frames from two separate instances. One was 6:34 into the video, the other 27:20 into the video.

The full video is available here:

mega.co.nz...#!Z1MgnbaJ!R1YC1Ufpy2i9rbEwFx8wux6A-pETqkcj_bK5j1LcYR0

The album is here:

imgur.com...

ANYONE can try to do this. Record the sky, sit quietly and meditate, on a clear night (no clouds).
edit on 30-5-2013 by SomeoneWatching because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Best proof ever...a white dot on a black background, congrats with such evidence you will be famous in no time lol

Whats with the weird colourful small images in the album?

You are right though, anyone can film a star, plane or iridium flare with a camera and call it a UFO

I brought a camera because on May 19th, 2013, I saw an unusual phenomenon while meditating (a bright light moving SW-S).

What was unusual about a light in the sky?

edit on 30-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Can you further explain what is that you think you capture?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I have no idea, but it's not an airplane and definitely not a star. Iridium flares look different, and they streak. This just "blinked". An airplane actually passed sometime in the video, it's loud and slow, and clearly visible in the sky. I did not see these two "lights" at the time, only when I reviewed the video.

The colorful images are edited images, color-inverted.

If this is a common phenomenon, please enlighten me. Record the sky for half an hour and see if you find anything.
edit on 31-5-2013 by SomeoneWatching because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomeoneWatching
Hello, these are screen captures from a video camera (Sony DCR-SX63).

ANYONE can try to do this. Record the sky, sit quietly and meditate, on a clear night (no clouds).
edit on 30-5-2013 by SomeoneWatching because: (no reason given)

I don't think you need to meditate , just a bug ,bird, or plane in the sky when filming.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Weather balloon, satellite, para glider,etc.........
There's nothing but a tiny dot on the pic, it could be anything. Next time, pay attention and zoom in when you see something.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SomeoneWatching

Am listening , please tell me how did you meditate , and what spell did you use ?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicQuest

I didn't use any spell. I just tried to clear my mind and send a "signal" to the sky.

Also, please, don't make "guesses" based on nothing. It is not a plane, I can categorically say that. Planes pass all the time, they're slow, loud and visible for a long time. This was silent and very fast.

No birds or bugs that I know of produce light. Or have that shape. Also, birds flew over me while I was there, I could hear them but couldn't see them in the dark night (even with a full moon).

I couldn't zoom in because I didn't know it was going to appear and it was very fast. I'm trying to get my hands on a slow-motion camera or at least professional equipment to make better images.

The point is: if you want to try to see a UFO, go to your backyard under a clear sky armed with a camera, and meditate. Maybe you'll picture the same thing and we'll have more information.

new topics

top topics

join