It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First set of quintuplets for Czech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
A 23 year old mother of one just found out she's having five babies. Originally thought it was twins, then thought it was four, finally counted all the heads and saw five.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

There's video of the baby bump if you're interested.

If it was my wife, I'd want them to cut her open ASAP before anymore kids pop up in that belly. (Will be done C-Section)

How the hell do you end up with 5 kids after only planning for 1??
Twins are common in her family. Mine too...
Boncho's not sure about spawning little Bonchonians. What if this happens to me?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Really, no mommy love from ATS?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yes, we saw this on the local news here yesterday. (I live in Prague.) It's quite an event and there'll be a fair team of doctors on hand for the births, plus several others who are studying to specialize in O&G.

All the medical costs are automatically covered under the health insurance that everyone has here, so at least she won't have to worry about that. The original article in Denik (here) also says that she'll be provided with two nursemaids to help with the babies, and her local town council is arranging a larger flat for the family to move into. The babies will probably spend a month in hospital because they're being born in the 31st week of the pregnancy. Mum will stay with them as well, of course.

We can only wish her and the babies all the very best!

Oh, and don't worry, Boncho. The odds of having quins are very low indeed, especially if no fertility drugs have been used.

edit on 30/5/13 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

OMG!! I'm pregnant with one and it is painful and uncomfortable! I can only IMAGINE 5 in there. OMG!

I am ready to pop any day now and if there were four more in there I'd die!!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Glad to hear she will be taken care of!!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by boncho

OMG!! I'm pregnant with one and it is painful and uncomfortable! I can only IMAGINE 5 in there. OMG!

I am ready to pop any day now and if there were four more in there I'd die!!

Congrats!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

That's really impressive actually, I was wondering how much terrible the burden would be finding out you got 5 expecting 1.

new topics

top topics

join