It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most painful things you have stepped on (barefoot or socks)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by abeverage

Well to be on the safe side,just go as Shrek or Jack Sparrow or some one like that from now on,ok?

HITLER IS FREAKING ME OUT!...making him stop!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Here's what freaks me out a tiny lil bit,even after all these years-my adoptive mother had 2 grown sons by the time she adopted me,in her late 40's.The youngest one looked JUST LIKE Herr Hitler-even down to the lil moustache.His hair was pitchblack though and his eyes bright sapphire blue-most beautiful eyes-except for that-the IMAGE of Hitler.First time i saw a pic of Hitler in an educational book around age 5/6,i thought to myself:"But..oh well ok,lets not go there,but..really"

And they were of German ancestry,both her and her husband's families

edit on 4-6-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
A rusty nail/spike sticking out of an old board, my brother and I were horsing around in the garage. Damn thing went right through my foot and out the top.

I screamed like a little girl. But then again, I was a little girl.

Our parents weren't home, so my brother carried me all the way to the hospital.

He was my knight in shining armor.

They soaked my foot in some kind of stinky disinfectant stuff and gave me a tetanus shot... couldn't walk on my foot for about a week. But it healed up nice, no scar.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

omg yes...these are evil...
But so are these!! right side up = adult legos... right side down ... that computer mat upside down x 9000!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Definitely an upturned electrical plug! Hands down. Of course I have stepped on glass and nails before but the plug is horrible.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join