It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British taxpayers to pay 'millions' towards secretive Bilderberg meeting security

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

That is not going to happen .The big money is going to get a pass on the laws .They mean to tell on people who have guns or builds a porch without a contractor or acts weird because he does not want the government tracking him and used cash that can not be tracked . Doctors are asking about guns in the house and no doubt teachers also .

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

I have relatives that absolutely does not want to know the truth . They have carefully contrived and crafted a fantasy world where they can exist comfortably without complications . In their world our politicians are moral and are looking out for their welfare . These people can not deal with the real world .One said they would just rather not know until it happens and then rely on those who were prepared . .

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I have relatives that absolutely does not want to know the truth . They have carefully contrived and crafted a fantasy world where they can exist comfortably without complications . In their world our politicians are moral and are looking out for their welfare . These people can not deal with the real world .One said they would just rather not know until it happens and then rely on those who were prepared . .

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
the bilderbuggers will have their security payed for by taxpayers for as long as the sheeple allow it. if they rose up in mass and demanded otherwise the changes would occur.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
How can our own police force "refuse to release" information about how our tax is spent? Outrageous...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
This group of scum have most of the world's wealth between them, yet they still put their hand out for the taxpayer to found their little pow-wow. I hope what ever building they are in burns to the ground with ALL of them still inside. These are the scum that keep want us, and keep us dumbed down. these are the scum that live a life of luxury do to bloodlines, while then expecting taxpayers to pay their bill.

But there is another side to this. If "they" claim that their organization doesn't exist, then how can they ask for a taxpayer funded party ? You can't give taxes to something that claims not to exist, therefore there should be no taxes given. Or they could admit that "they" do exist and then their game becomes mainstream knowledge and people will see exactly what those scum are about. Either way, "they" lose, yet always seem to win ?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieDingus
If "they" claim that their organization doesn't exist,

They do not claim that they do not exist. They have a website! They are not secret. The attendees are published.

This thread is typical of why ATS is losing it. Most people are just ranting on about "scum" and the "undeserving rich". There's no debate. Just a bunch of posters trying to out-do each other in the insult stakes to gain stars.

The police should serve any member of the public, regardless of their income or wealth. The fact that Bilderberg attracts the type of vicious comments, as demonstrated in this thread, surely supports some form of policing to prevent disruption from malcontents and publicity seekers. Just because you do not like rich people should not exempt them from the protection of an support of the police.

Regards

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Originally posted by AussieDingus
If "they" claim that their organization doesn't exist,

They do not claim that they do not exist. They have a website! They are not secret. The attendees are published.

This thread is typical of why ATS is losing it. Most people are just ranting on about "scum" and the "undeserving rich". There's no debate. Just a bunch of posters trying to out-do each other in the insult stakes to gain stars.

The police should serve any member of the public, regardless of their income or wealth. The fact that Bilderberg attracts the type of vicious comments, as demonstrated in this thread, surely supports some form of policing to prevent disruption from malcontents and publicity seekers. Just because you do not like rich people should not exempt them from the protection of an support of the police.

Regards

I think you are missing the point. The point is about transparency. Speculation runs rife when things are done behind closed doors in a supposed democracy. It doesnt really have anything to do with "the rich".
The existence of the bilderberg group was denied for many many years.
The biggest question of all is Why the Media Blackout?
edit on 1-6-2013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

By "they" I was referring to the top end of the pyramid. You seemed to of interpreted it as just the Bilderberg group going by your response. But somehow that makes me whats wrong with ATS ? Interesting way of thinking you have there !

I am well aware of the Bilderberg group and I am aware of the information available about members. But who is to say that the Bilderbergers are "them" or the top end of the pyramid. Maybe there is another group above them but more discreet and cunning in their ways ?

That's all I was saying. maybe you should read more clearly in future, because that seem's to be what's wrong with ATS these days !

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'm incensed.Let our overlords pay for their own damn protection,as if they can't afford it.What a discrace

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
A meeting of the world's richest people.
Paid for by the public.
Like everything else they do.
It's why they're rich in the first place.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy
I think you are missing the point. The point is about transparency. Speculation runs rife when things are done behind closed doors in a supposed democracy. It doesnt really have anything to do with "the rich".

Two points.

One – I am not missing the point. If a bunch of rich and powerful people want to have a private meeting, then where is the problem in that? There are loads of posts on ATS complaining about the intrusion into private lives and in my mind that principle should be applied equally to all.

Two – The OP and many comments are predicated on the fact that the public have to pay for the policing of this event. As these people are rich they should pay for policing themselves. People have made this post about the rich.

Regards

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

You really believe that the Bilderberg group is benign? Do bone up on the Rothchilds, the Koch Bros., the Rockefellers, et al. Glom on to some of their quotes which I have. That's precisely why I'm a proponent of the adage, tell them the truth; they'll never believe you. Take in the PNAC agreement - right there online for anyone to see. The blueprint for 911. The truth, but few believe, preferring to believe in the fiction of rampant propaganda. Little wonder the elite get away with what they do--they get so much help from the sheeple. Oh the irony!!.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

These people who are heads of state are getting together to decide your fate . That fate will not be to your liking .These people are getting together to screw you and your grandchildren for ever .The Bilderbergs are the Rothschild lackeys that wants to be the Elite and you are paying for the delusion that benefits the Elite . The Bilderbergs get their instructions redirecting their efforts to fulfill the Protocols of Zion and will be some of the first victims after the Zionist assume full power .

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Do you tell people to throw their tv set out the window so that they stop watching msm? Do you tell them to watch algazeera and russia today? Do you tell them to watch ancient aliens on the history channel?

Bad habits are hard to break. For example if someone has been smoking 3 packs of ciggies for 20 years try quitting in a week, especially if you are not getting a whole lot of breaks in life and need a crutch. Or try quitting alcohol under the same circumstances.

All people know how to do is go to school get a stupid degree and try to make something of themselves. Its a me-me world rather than for the collective good. Its a zombie 9-5 life with lots of msm added in the mix, maybe an occasional trip to the bowling alley or a restaurant treat. Get a credit card and spend, spend like there is no tomorrow. Then add some neighborly gossip to the mix such as who is getting married and who is getting divorced.

This is what people have been accostumed to. I tried talking some common sense into folks but usually I get a blank or cold stare and we change the topic. Its frustrating so I just gave up! If it is important that it is not important for them and if it is not important then they MAKE IT "important". We live a superficial me, me, me, me existance. For example people out of a job usually get the "go work at mcdonalds and stop whinning, or start your own business as though anyone can". SCREW IT!

And then the shills show up on ATS and give you a hard time as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

reply to post by paraphi

These people who are heads of state are getting together to decide your fate . That fate will not be to your liking .These people are getting together to screw you and your grandchildren for ever .The Bilderbergs are the Rothschild lackeys that wants to be the Elite and you are paying for the delusion that benefits the Elite . The Bilderbergs get their instructions redirecting their efforts to fulfill the Protocols of Zion and will be some of the first victims after the Zionist assume full power .

I bet it goes deeper than the protocols of zion but we gotta start somewhere. I have been on ATS long enough, when ABOVEtopsecret actually meant exactly that, not confidential nonsense. Its turned into a LOW CLASS gossip site and usually the honest folks get banned after taking the flame bait from the trolls. People talk about obama, gays, abortion, gun rights, etc.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Earth Citizen 07

The protocols Zion must go back to Mayer Amschel ( Bauer) Rothschild where he stated let me issue the money and I care not who makes the laws . He intended to control policy by blackmail . Borrowing from him you would never be able to pay it back , especially when he would have his Illuminati work in the shadows causing trouble and disrupting the economy .He would not let the net worth of the family be published ,ever . This proves his ambition to control the world . There is no other practical reason for a one world government except to cause the whole world to submit to a single ruler .
On the spiritual side , the plan of God must be fulfilled and the Rothschilds are the agents of that endtimes mission . The Protocols of Zion is the path or guide to keep an ever changing family on target . Note that times and personalities in the Rothschild family are changing every day but their mission stays steady for world domination . They probably really don't understand what they are doing . But I often read that they set a place for Satan at their table .Maybe they do know what the Rothschild name means .

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

There are many crime families my friend and they have plenty of captains and lieutenants to do their dirty work. Families with trilions of dollars to buy anyone they want. I think royalties, central bankers and big business are all in on it so to speak. There is no other way. They cover each others arse really well.

I can't tell you how much contempt I feel for fortune magazine telling people about bill gates as though he is god with his paltry billions. Or some middle eastern oil tycoon.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

reply to post by paraphi

You are completely correct. But when people just dismiss it as some rich and powerful people having a private meeting, then its no wonder they have been getting away with it for so long.
If rich and powerful people want to have a private meeting, then I say good luck to them. But its the AGENDA'S of the private meetings, and the carrying out of the agenda's raised at those meetings that are the focal point of peoples dislike for these groups and the whole pyramid structure.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Lets get to the POPULATION REDUCTION thingy in their plan called Agenda 21 . Are we paying them to decide who will have to go or how long the Serfs can live before their lives are ended . Will we have birth certificates with an expiration date on it ? Soylent Green style of life ? Hell no !
When the meeting starts , circle the building and arrest the criminals . Most of these people are breaking the law holding offices and meeting in secret with other people selling their influence . I think treason is still punishable by death isn't it .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join