It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British taxpayers to pay 'millions' towards secretive Bilderberg meeting security

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Many will say that Bilderberg does not exist, or that people over exaggerate the possible sinister motives for their meetings.

Since they haven't invited me to this meeting. I declare the Bilderberger meeting an illegal gathering, and any decisions arrived at the said meeting is hereby proclaimed null and void.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Meanwhile back at the 'Legion of doom'..............

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
From a legal standpoint they have every right to gather and do whatever they do, much like masonry and other clubs do. From a moral perspective this reeks like a dead animal in the sun. I wish someone would spy on them and put it on youtube.

Just like alex jones did of bohemian grove. The bilderbergers are rotten!

Good news, Alex Jones and his crew are going to be there for this years BB event and will be covering it from every angle possible with as many cameras as possible.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It's sure going to take a lot of manpower to lockdown The Grove, due to the size of the grounds it sits on. I know this as I have stayed there and had a walkabout the grounds. I'd also imagine there will be a fairly big armed contingent with all these big names there. Hope nobody gets shot trying to sneak in to have a look!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Lots of political meeting are "not public" - we know they are happening, but not the details of what is discussed. so what?

If it's not official state business then they should pay for their own security or reimburse the people. Our bike club holds an event, we have to pay the town for police to direct traffic. I see no difference here since both entities are private and not public. Oh none of use are reptilian either.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
these people are paying for their own security, they own the polititians, the army and the police, in fact they are the ones who you pay your electricity to, your fuel, your food.
They believe that it is your duty to repay them for letting you breath their air.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The sole reason for the Bilderberg meetings is to instruct the lackeys what the Elite wants to happen next to screw the Commoners , that's us . The Protocols of Zion must be followed and the meeting is planned to keep the want to be elite on track with the plan . No matter how you look at it we are screwed .

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Bilderberg organisers agree to help cover cost of security at The Grove hotel meeting

The organisers of the Bilderberg Meeting will help cover the cost of policing their upcoming meeting in The Grove.

Seems the British tax payers wont be footing the entire bill.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Unbelievable. They have some nerves to have the entire world by the balls and yet let the people pay for their conspiring meetings. Yup, that's how slaves we are to these F bastards.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I see that a couple members participating in this thread have a lot of faith in their elected officials and the practices they use when it comes to spending tax payer money for luxurious secret meetings.

There is no excuse for this if there is no transparency, even then, they would lie.

Just look at the list of attendees each and every single year. You have high end politicians, corporate kingpins, royalty...the list goes on...what on earth could they be doing?

If you are okay with your hard earned dollars being used to fund these meetings in any way whatsoever then you have given up.

Im sure they all meet to discuss how they can make a fairer society, sharing the wealth and power evenly. Perhaps even, how they can stop and prevent wars in all corners of the globe...

Yeah right

Secret societies and secret meetings usually aren't for the benefit of the majority, hence why they're so secretive. People need to wake up.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

The point is that Bilderbergers of the status of our politicians, royalty and heads of industry etc would never give up their time and the inconvenience of travelling long distances unless there was a major advantage to be gained.

That advantage is not a bet on the derby its to ensure something for themselves and by the professions of those attending its pretty clear that it involves political engineering on a worldwide basis.

I have noticed in the past that often politicians from both our so-called separate political parties attend which in a way says 'hedging your bets'.

Its also somewhat weird to see our royalty whom head the Church of England, involved in acts of worship of what is obviously another faith altogether, (not that I am saying they do not have freedom of religious belief but members of the Monarch's family is a little compromising.

These are all people whose actions have a direct affect on our lives because of the power they weald. If they were about honest openness they wouldn't need the massive security.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hopefully they have success instigating change positively for the people directly and indirectly...though, curious - whose title is 'anti-capitalist'? They use it in this thread too here... Probably more accurate is 'anti-jacka$$'

LOVE

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Maybe the Brits will do what we Americans can't, or simply won't do...

Storm the place and demand answers

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I have no problem with people going to closed to the public meetings , but the problem is , most of the people in my country who are invited to a Bilderberg Meeting are Elected Government Officials , chosen by the people for the people.

Whenever a journalist in my country tries to ask questions about their activities at the bilderberg "party" they responce is always the same , cant talk about anything discussed there.

So im Trowing the question the Goverment keeps repeating to us , right back at them , If you are doing nothing wrong , why fear or hide ??

I really dont care about the things discussed , but i do care about the utter lack of Transparancy this specifc powerfull group of people has.

They really could write history , by drawing a line in the sand , and really change the world for the benefit of others , and a clean , conflict free world.

Yet they seem to be involved in back room politics.

For me Personally the amount of money spend on Security for these fellas by the Government proves it all , How can a Non Government "think tank " gets so much security , they must have atleast bought themselfs into the Governments or Prakticly own them.

TheGreazel

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I really don't think the Bilderberg group is as nefarious as people here claim...

The Bilderberg Group (named after the Dutch hotel where they first met) was founded in 1954 by Denis Healey, Joseph Retinger, David Rockefeller and Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, with the aim of bringing together financiers, industrialists, politicians and opinion formers. Every year around 120 of them meet, by invitation of the steering committee, away from the intrusive eyes of the press. They network, eat, drink, play golf and go home again.....

Part of the lure to conspiracy theorists is that the group wasn’t properly reported in the mainstream media until very recently. This was like a red rag to the bullish Jim Tucker, a former sports journalist on a Washington newspaper, who left his job in 1975 to investigate the Bilderberg Group.

Jon Ronson, an investigative journalist whose books include The Men Who Stare At Goats and Them: Adventures with Extremists, spent a hilarious week with Tucker in 1999 in Portugal attempting to infiltrate a Bilderberg meeting. ...

Bilderberg is the most useful international group I ever attended,” he told him. “The confidentiality enabled people to speak honestly without fear of repercussions.”

As Viscount Davignon put it: “When people say this is a secret government of the world I say that if we were a secret government of the world, we should be bloody ashamed of ourselves.”

Bilderberg Group Fact and Fantasy

Makes sense to me. Although the conspiracy side is fun to think about it is really highly unlikely to be true.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
funny how the thin blue ( collar ) line protects gold collar criminals.
guess they think 'it's my job'.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
From a legal standpoint they have every right to gather and do whatever they do, much like masonry and other clubs do. From a moral perspective this reeks like a dead animal in the sun. I wish someone would spy on them and put it on youtube.

Just like alex jones did of bohemian grove. The bilderbergers are rotten!

Good news, Alex Jones and his crew are going to be there for this years BB event and will be covering it from every angle possible with as many cameras as possible.

"Beer for my horses," and batteries for ma bullhorn.

Logan Act, I wonder where our mighty Enforcer Texas Holder went?
Doing policy talks with businessmen while a government official is
STILL five years, Hillary... just sayin'.

EDIT: I really did need to make some token to the OP. This is ludicrous,
these guys all can pack a security tail each the size of the Rams roster
and not even dent the pocket money for the weekend. Methinks just
another little nose rub-in for the plebs: not to mention they personally if
wished could pack more iron than Igor the Engine Driver..
The Who, "A Quick One". Pennies to them, but dear to us: it must be why.
edit on 31-5-2013 by derfreebie because: OP:why? Because they CAN

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

The Brits have no guns and the Bilderberger security has Mac 9's . They are afraid of us and that's why they want our guns . If we knew what they have in mind we would revolt and kill them . Like in the French Revolution .

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Its disgusting...by making us pay they are showing us and the world who is really in control.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
Maybe the Brits will do what we Americans can't, or simply won't do...

Storm the place and demand answers
for that you need a people who are aware and available. The brittish public are neither. I've just left a pub, close to where this meeting will take place, and not one single person was even aware that this meeting exists, let alone that it was happening right on our doorstep. Shame I can't make the counter festival, might have been worth a laugh or 2.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join