It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time reader first time poster and member.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
My name is designoffset or dos for short.
I've always had a mind for things of the alternative ilk.
I've been coming to site now maybe a year or 2 and
always find the articles fascinating whether they be disinformation (imo)
or truly informative well thought questions/answers.

I'm truly interested in what you guys will have to say about my mars "discoveries".
A while back there was an image of a "man/woman" walking along a ridge line and well
I think it's fake - not because I don't believe life in mars exists but because the scale
would be wrong - however - that picture is filled with MANY MANY interesting things that I hope
you will be able to see as I have or you will simply label me insane.

There's also another images thats been circulated that proposed to be many "faces" but
IMO is really a single manned jet cruiser - I know this all seems in the clouds,
but I will be bringing you those images as soon as I have properly labeled them and uploaded
them correctly for you to download and view on your time and form a critique of my opinion.

So thank you for reading - and i'm glad to be here and meet you all.

dos

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. I am not sure that the Mars pictures are actually from Mars. I just have a gut feeling that that rover did not make it there totally operational and they are acquiring pictures from here on earth as not to lose face.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by designoffset

Welcome, glad you joined.
Here is a welcome fruit cake
enjoy your stay
~nat

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I have always thought the faces of mars is proof that intelligent life lived there. I don't care how much its debunked and proof of "the way it eroded" given by NASA does not change my opinion. Just a deep gut feeling. Loved that movie mission to mars. Feels possible. The people one - not possible. For a hundred reasons but main one - use the imagination if gonna photoshop mars and at least make them look different than us. It's interesting stuff.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thank you for the cake - I will make sure to enjoy it and not regift it.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I completely agree with you...I think life existed there...and Possibly still does but not in the form of cities but in the form of survivors in small groups spread out across the planet.
edit on 31-5-2013 by designoffset because: needed to enter "not" into the sentence to have it make sense as to what I believe.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
HI! Welcome!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by designoffset

Welcome to ATS!

I look forward to seeing your uploads.

edit on 5/31/2013 by sled735 because: oops!

top topics

join