It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian-Ukrainian volunteer corps to leave for the war on Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Ukraine resells western weapons to Syrian leader Assad.

I strongly suspect that war hostilities in the eastern Ukraine will last long. Poroshenko government just needs this war to demand more weapons from the west and then the most expensive items go into Syria, to Assad who pays good money for it
(www.youtube.com...).

We'd rather subdue corruption in Ukraine and then send military equipment there. I suppose corrupted Ukrainian officials of all ranks are selling weapons to all in need of them worldwide, including Islamic terrorists and other foes of the western countries.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SmartAlec123
Ukraine resells western weapons to Syrian leader Assad.

I strongly suspect that war hostilities in the eastern Ukraine will last long. Poroshenko government just needs this war to demand more weapons from the west and then the most expensive items go into Syria, to Assad who pays good money for it
(www.youtube.com...).

We'd rather subdue corruption in Ukraine and then send military equipment there. I suppose corrupted Ukrainian officials of all ranks are selling weapons to all in need of them worldwide, including Islamic terrorists and other foes of the western countries.

Direct link to Russian-backed separatist propaganda. I'm looking forward to examining more of your claims in the future. Your video is utter rubbish, of course. Why would the Ukrainian government resell arms to another country when they are waging a war against fascist terrorists on their own territory?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join