It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major news network head sleeping with high ranking democrat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If you are outraged by this you should go to the contact page for the network(s) and voice your opinion. Anyone who thinks this is ok and not relevant to the lack of mainstream coverage of the illegal activities of our government (euphemistically called scandals), you have not read 1984 by Orwell.

CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary Tom Nides and sleeping, having regular sex with him

CBS President David Rhodes' brother Ben Rhodes not only works for Obama but he changed the Benghazi talking points

ABC President Ban Sherwood's sister Elizabeth Sherwood is a special advisor to Obama

I know this is not new information. It is however a crucial hinderance to the free press and to democracy as we know it. Especially with Holder having a private meeting with the press to tell them what is appropriate to cover in the press and what isn't.

If you aren't upset about the IRS "scandal" remember there WILL come a time when a party you don't like is in charge and if you say it is ok now, then later it will be ok to come after you and your political groups. The very people who signed the petition that praised the IRS for targeting the Tea Party could later be the people targeted by the government they disagree with if it is deemed ok now.

If you aren't upset that the government openly, brazenly and knowingly lied to the American public just before an election to help get re-elected, if this is ok, then remember there WILL come a time when a party you don't like will be in charge and then it will be ok to lie to you without consequence to get reelected, because you did nothing.

If you aren't upset that Obama gave guns to Mexico to purposely incite violence to get gun control legislation passed, if that is ok. Then will it be ok for a government you disagree with to purposely do things to harm Americans, you, to get a piece of legislation passed, if you do nothing.

Think long and hard before you don't have a problem with the press being in the back pocket of the government. The very press who refuses to investigate these outrageous illegal activities. If the lack of press involvement leads to these activities becoming ok for the government, then there absolutely will be someday a government whose philosophy you don't agree with come into power and they can use this very behavior against you.

If you want to defend this then tell me why it is ok for the current administration and how you think no opposition party will EVER be voted in that will use these same tactics against people you agree with politically and philosophically. Look at history, and don't be naive, the power will inevitably shift, it always does. Do you want to be screwed the way conservatives are being screwed now? Remember if you say these things are ok and not important, someday you and your party will end up in the crosshairs. This is not a threat, it is an inevitable reality based on history.

+5 more 
posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by grandmakdw
CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary Tom Nides and sleeping, having regular sex with him

My God, what is the world coming to? Married people having sex. There ought to be a law.

link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

Here is my thoughts on this:

If you are in ANY way shape or form involved in ANY way at all with someone in government, your company is not allowed to have any contact at all with government. PERIOD

What I mean is I work for CBS, my brother in law has a sister whose husband is in the white house, CBS is NOT allowed to have any contact or contract with the government in any way shape or form....PERIOD!!

There should be absolutely no ties, no lobbying, NOTHING in our government if they are truly "for the people"

link   

I know this is not new information. It is however a crucial hinderance to the free press and to democracy as we know it.

No it's not. You can be all the press you want. And you're not forced to have sex with the president nor Hillary Clinton.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Whew...
Well at least we still have the largest and undisputed champion
of mainstream news, FOX.
And we know there is NEVER any funny business
going on over there.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Everyone knows the majority of the press has been 'in bed' with the administration for the last 13 years.

For the pun.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Thats a lie,
1. they are married , so no sex.
2. It involves a politician, so regular sex is out the door .

so you contradicted yourself numerous times.

Good day, sir.

BTW , regardless of of who is sleeping with who married or not, the MSM is owned by lobbyist investment entities who are also are in bed with politicians. Concentrate on the lobbyist than you will fix most your problems.

Don't worry about Paris Hilton or the MSM they will fall on their knees once the money is gone ( see what I did there)

edit on 30-5-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I stopped reading when I saw illegal scandals by the white house, don't you get enough of this on every AM talk radio station, FOX NEWS, the hundreds of right-wing blogs, every tea party and patriot utterance. maybe the "political madness" thread should just be called the"right-wing liberal bashing" thread

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

So when I marry somebody, we should not both become successful in our fields? It is common for successful people to marry other successful people. If they are climbing their career ladders in different fields, one as a politician, other in telecommunications, their marriage should not exclude opportunities.

About the brothers/relatives it is also common for people from the same family have similar success. If the parents gave both of their sons similar mindsets and good education, them being brothers should exclude their career options. If one gets to the top, the other shoudl not in another field?

This is absurd news and simply making fuss out of nothing.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

Thats a lie,
1. they are married , so no sex.
2. It involves a politician, so regular sex is out the door .

That just made my day!!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Oh wait, move along nothing to see here!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
I stopped reading when I saw illegal scandals by the white house, don't you get enough of this on every AM talk radio station, FOX NEWS, the hundreds of right-wing blogs, every tea party and patriot utterance. maybe the "political madness" thread should just be called the"right-wing liberal bashing" thread

If the White House would stop hosting NEW scandals every other day or at least once a week here lately? Yeah, I had enough of this nonsense years ago. Unfortunately, over 50% disagreed with me in November, so we get another full term of it.

Welcome to America in the new century and enjoy. It looks like new and entirely different scandals will be coming at a pretty steady rate. This will be a looooooong few years. If only they could conduct themselves in a way befitting their positions and offices? Nahh. I know... naive of me to even consider.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Nevertheless: Sealing: Cabin

I see not one of you has the guts to look at the most important questions I posed. I challenge you to do so.

Think long and hard before you don't have a problem with the press being in the back pocket of the government. The very press who refuses to investigate these outrageous illegal activities. If the lack of press involvement leads to these activities becoming ok for the government, then there absolutely will be someday a government whose philosophy you don't agree with come into power and they can use this very behavior against you.

If you want to defend ignoring the scandals:
for ignoring the fact that the current government has
purposely hired close relatives of major news outlets:
tell me why it is ok for the current administration to engage in this behavior
and why you think no opposition party will EVER be voted in
that will use these same tactics
against you and/or people you agree with politically and philosophically?

Look at history, and don't be naive, the power will inevitably shift, it always does. Do you want to be screwed the way conservatives are being screwed now? Remember if you say these things are ok and not important, someday you and your party will end up in the crosshairs. This is not a threat, it is an inevitable reality based on history.

edit on 30-5-2013 by grandmakdw because: grammar fix

edit on 30-5-2013 by grandmakdw because: sentence structure

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It's a thing in DC, those people sleep around. A lot. Marrieds and unmarrieds. They get five minutes to themselves, on the clock or not, and they're making like rabbits in the powder room. When I was being spied on last year, some of them sure knew how to multitask, if you know what I mean.

Not just intimate relations that can be discussed on the family news, but the twisted stuff. Really bad. The things that make scandals. Like, blue dress scandals. So it's no new thing; I gather, it's a part of the job in some places.

Could it be that the news network person is a democrat too? Shock! Horror!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

So, by those standards, Fox News should be shut down completely, ey?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I see the sheeple are out in force defending the communist in chief. There is no use in trying to reason with the sheeple, for they are the lazy, the uneducated, the weak, they care not for rationality, only wants and feelings. You could explain the correlation between human behavior and history, and how this will directly affect them, but it will fall on deaf ears.

The sheeple are too lazy to read history from less than a hundred years ago, thus we will be doomed to repeat it. In the mind of a sheeple, obama is smarter than a jefferson, madison, and monroe. He knows better, besides they didnt even have iphones, what could they possibly know. For a sheeple its better to be on the winning team and look down upon someone than it is to think and reason.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think the point was missed or not stated.
Being at the Top of your feild is awesome.
Having a family member appointed to a govt. position becasue you are at the top, is wrin!

Media heads that have family members in the Govt. should never be, conflict of intrest I think it is called.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

The government is truly not for the people and never will be....regardless of what side you are on...it's like working around money all the time...eventually some will make the mistake and take what's not theirs..

join