It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin: Cellphone pics of guns and drugs

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by supremecommander
So, not excusing Trayvon's poor upbringing...

but when the police found his corpse, did they find a gun and drugs on him?

I don't recall ever hearing that.

So why are these photos of this kid, doing a bunch of ignorance, even remotely considered evidence?

Mind you, I'm pro 2nd Amendment (and I am nervous about even saying that here, considering this sight is populated by fed spooks). I'm just asking a legitimate question.

edit on 30-5-2013 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

Again, this post was ignored by the people defending Zimmerman's cowardly actions.

Please tell me how those photos are considered evidence when neither guns or drugs were found on his corpse?

Had Zimmerman not tried to play vigilante, he wouldn't have gotten his ass kicked by a 17 year old, and he wouldn't have had to use his gun.

He'll be going to jail, and rightfully so.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5

Originally posted by stormson

Originally posted by WP4YT

what some people arent saying is that trayvon was actually using the syg law as well.

he was being followed by a stranger, he felt threatened, so he stood his ground against the aggressor.
now hes dead.

without the gun, zimmerman wouldnt have gotten out of his truck to begin with.

theres a reason hes not using the syg law as a defense.

Sorry but point me to where it says you can commit aggravated assault against someone you suspect is following you?

I Can however point to where the law says you can shoot someone that is assaulting you.

Bad news for the treyvan lovers, zimmerman didnt follow treyvan with his gun out like a cowboy. If he was, treyvan never would have attacked Zimmerman and "stood his ground" against Zimmerman (who would be stupid enough to attack someone you know has a gun.)

If there is any justice in this case instead of political bs, Zimmerman will walk free. He did no wrong and shouldn't even be on trial.since when do we prosecute people who broken no laws, in this country? Oh yeah since the commies took over...

thats part of the syg law. if i feel threatened, i dont have to back down. i can, by law, beat you to defend myself.

if you are following me, and i feel threatened, why am i going to lead you to my house? im going to confront you, and beat you to defend myself and prevent you from knowing where i lived.

now why didnt z have a non-lethal method? spray or a tazer? even the cops carry that.

oh yeah, he was acting rogue.

through a statement released by the National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) — the parent organization of USAonWatch-Neighborhood Watch — it has been revealed that Zimmerman was not a member of any group recognized by the organization.

So by this logic, if I "feel" threatened by some guy following me it is within my right to turn around and start beating him to death?

Also we should make it a law that everyone that carries a licensed firearm "has" to also carry mace and a tazer with them at all times!

So where would you lead a guy following you to exactly? A dark alley maybe so you can beat him to within a inch of his life? Maybe if he went into his home this incident maybe not have happened? or if Z busted into his home and killed him this would be a clear cut case now wouldn't it?

yes, if i think you are following me, i will confront, then beat you. no evidence m was trying to beat z to death. if anything, his past fights shows he knows when to stop, as he never beat anyone else to death.

if youre part of a neighborhood watch, then yes, you should have non-lethal weapons. you are not a cop.

So if I, a law abiding citizen who is legally allowed to carry a firearm believed you were in my neighborhood up to no good and followed you to see what you were doing, you would turn around and start attacking me..... In that instance I have every right to shoot you dead on the spot!

Why would you follow that person, instead of calling the authorities?

Go ahead and attempt that kind of behavior, and then enjoy your 25 to life for murder.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideBankers
GZ did call the cops and the cops told him to back off. He didn't. He continued to stalk TM until he forced the confrontation he was so obliviously looking for.

And this is what makes this an open and shut case. He caused the entire situation.

You Zimmerman lovers can write your psychopath vigilante love letters when he's rotting in jail.

edit on 31-5-2013 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0
Link

Drudge posted this link also.

This is pretty much what I expected from vile prosecutors and LE who seem to think lying by omission is somehow OK.

For me, It strengthens my belief in Zimmerman's intuition and judgement were correct to suspect Martin, I can't help but wonder what might have happened if Martin had a weapon with him that night.

While the gun and drugs by themselves don't mean Martin was a thug, together and with other things we know about him, it paints a clear enough picture for me that I know I don't want him or his kind around me or my family.

It also demonstrates an actual conspiracy by prosecutors and their minions, which if not for someone brave enough to come forward, we would never have learned about. Someone please explain how suppressing this evidence furthers the cause for truth and fairness in this trial?

Lets just say it like it is. If you white with pictures of guns and drugs your a kid, if your black, your a thug. Ever hear them report on all the black people who shoot eachother nationally? No, just the white people.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

Originally posted by GrantedBail

If it was a cop that took out a white guy under the same circumstances we wouldn't be having this conversation. It would be all about police brutality. But no, this is a white crazy person who shot an unarmed kid after stalking him.

if it was a cop that took out a white guy it would never have made the news to begin with and we would not be discussing anything related to the case.
If it were anyone who took out a white guy under exact same circumstances there would be nothing to discuss cause it would not have been sensationalized and would have just remained a local case.

This is part of what is wrong in America today....

and no, I am not suggesting that every white guy that gets killed should make national news...I am saying that in our attempt to be colorblind we have slid right on over to only recognizing one color and making tons of excuses for that color. Personal decisions with bad results are no one's fault except society and racism.
Every act of violence against that one color by another color is huge news, while all other "combinations" are not newsworthy. Evidence of rotten cores in our society.
If we were truly colorblind there would be no quotas, there would be no MSM bias, there would be an active discourse on what is wrong in our society regardless of color. As it is now, we cannot speak the truth regarding anything or anyone black without being called racist. We cannot discuss the current status of the poor black community without being called racist. If you discuss the poor black community it must be in the context of providing govt assistance...anything else is racist.

It's not just a case of a cop killing a white dude unjustly it's about profiling,for unless you are a Black male dressed in a Brooks Brothers suit carrying a brief case you are a suspect and to make matters worst this Zimmerman guy is a wannabe cop, if we are to be unjustly shot and killed by anyone at-least let it be a cop with a badge ,we are used to and more comfy with that.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur

Originally posted by Paschar0
Link

Drudge posted this link also.

This is pretty much what I expected from vile prosecutors and LE who seem to think lying by omission is somehow OK.

For me, It strengthens my belief in Zimmerman's intuition and judgement were correct to suspect Martin, I can't help but wonder what might have happened if Martin had a weapon with him that night.

While the gun and drugs by themselves don't mean Martin was a thug, together and with other things we know about him, it paints a clear enough picture for me that I know I don't want him or his kind around me or my family.

It also demonstrates an actual conspiracy by prosecutors and their minions, which if not for someone brave enough to come forward, we would never have learned about. Someone please explain how suppressing this evidence furthers the cause for truth and fairness in this trial?

Lets just say it like it is. If you white with pictures of guns and drugs your a kid, if your black, your a thug. Ever hear them report on all the black people who shoot eachother nationally? No, just the white people.

A little off topic but Think about how this reflects on good responsible gun owners. Anther excuse for more gun restrictions until gun rights are gone.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Lemme chin check you real quick...

It became a big story because a man (race doesn't matter) shot a minor (race doesn't matter) and the police allowed him to keep his gun and go home! Taking his word and then making the comment that George was let go because he was a clean cut college graduate.

When I heard THAT, is when I begun paying attention!

I had heard of the case but thought so what. However when I heard the above details is when my face screwed up and I begun following the case.

So no it's not because George is white and Trayvon black. Black males are shot by white guys everyday as we all know.

For me the clencher was the "clean, college graduate" versus "young, black male" so clean-cut, college graduate is given the benfit of the doubt.

Unless there is someone important or famous involved, if a white guy shoots a white guy, or a black guy shoots a black guy, and often if a black guy shoots a white guy, regardless of the circumstances it does not make national news...However, whenever a black guy is shot by someone of a different race there is a high probability that this will make national news. If there are other circumstances involved, then it may persist for more than a few moments....if Jesse Jackson and company get involved then it is major headline news and will likely persist. Add in conflicting information as to who the victim is (Zimmerman attacks? Trevon attacks?) and you have a made for TV soap opera. Specially when a 5 year old picture of the black man is circulated posturing him as an innocent butchered in a racist act....There are so many spins on this story now that it is hard to say with any certainty what the truth is.

I have my opinion, but that is all it is. The facts have yet to surface as pure facts and in a complete fashion, if they ever do. We used to call such SWAG. Scientific Wild Ass Guess.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

Someone please explain how suppressing this evidence furthers the cause for truth and fairness in this trial?

Because Martin being a thug isn't the issue here. That isn't what is on trial. Much as we'd maybe like to, we can't just go around shooting thugs as we please....

While I weep no tears at his passing, the fact remains that from all appearances, Zimmerman pursued and killed this individual, and that is murder (not Stand Your Ground). Had Martin approached him, and then Zimmerman shot him, he'd be fine, but that isn't what happened. Zimmerman sought out and confronted Martin (despite the police dispatcher instructing him not to). This act of seeking out Martin, is what eliminates the Stand your ground basis, so he's up a creek without a paddle on this.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by boncho

Just my opinion but you want to couch your racism with some black dude's video

"It's a thug life"....right?? Ah...that is a rap song that talks a lot about "niggas"

[Ja]
Everything from the evils to price, from the guns to mic
I'm livin' my life runnin' through hell with no wife
It's a sin, but I tell my lost soul to win
Go to bed and die, then wake up breathin' again
Cuz I'm all in even though # ain't right
I wake up, sweating my life every night
Tell me, is you the devil that gon' get me?
Or is God don't feel like bein' bothered with?
So hard to hit me, but this life I sacrifice
# chrome lines in the dark, my daughter gon' see the light
If I die young it's cuz a nigga too high strung
Got a scary love for guns but too much weed in my lungs
Still niggaz screamin' Ja's the one
Chosen like God's only begotten son
It's my life

The Rest

This young man had no priors. Kind of hard to do if you are a "Thug" at 17 or 19 years of age. Wasn't packin' and had no gang affiliations.

You people are grasping at straws trying to "thugify" this kid. You want him to be guilty of something so bad.

If it was a cop that took out a white guy under the same circumstances we wouldn't be having this conversation. It would be all about police brutality. But no, this is a white crazy person who shot an unarmed kid after stalking him.

edit on 30-5-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

Too bad you Blinded by black Bias. I hope they aquitt Zimmerman and dont pander to racist black people who thrive on the idea that they are being kept down by the white man and dont take responsibility for the their own actions. I hope there are riots and that Hispanic americans that support Zimmerman stand up and say black people need to start holding people of their own color accountable for the self sterotypes that are created by their false culture thats been created.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
the struggle and shooting happened at zimmerman's car. zimmerman was told by police not to confront martin, so he was leaving martin then ambushed him screaming why u be followin me.
as for the pictures the police and prosecutor tried to hide from zim's defense team, i remember when the story first broke, thinking how sad this 12 year old boy was shot. then i heard he was 17 and wondered why there were no recent pictures....now i know.
if zim was planning on killing martin, he wouldn't have called the police.
there is no doubt martin started the actual physical confrontation, he didn't like being watched by zim
the best picture i have seen in regards to this case was a baby pic of zim and a thug pic of treyvon...showing the opposite of how the media wanted to spin this story.
i don't really see the race angle.. a mexican american shot an african american. probably happens every day in da hood

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Can someone explain this. How can Zimmerman claim to be "standing his ground" when he was the aggessor? Thats like saying you come up to me at night asking random questions. I turn around to confront this strange person, but I am somehow the aggressor? Who was really standing there ground? It was Treyvon Martin. Any rational person knows that some stranger approaching you at night, makes them the perpatrator. This govenrnment/media are showing there true colors. You can't be a darker shade, and walk down the street unaccosted.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMoody
the struggle and shooting happened at zimmerman's car. zimmerman was told by police not to confront martin, so he was leaving martin then ambushed him screaming why u be followin me.
as for the pictures the police and prosecutor tried to hide from zim's defense team, i remember when the story first broke, thinking how sad this 12 year old boy was shot. then i heard he was 17 and wondered why there were no recent pictures....now i know.
if zim was planning on killing martin, he wouldn't have called the police.
there is no doubt martin started the actual physical confrontation, he didn't like being watched by zim
the best picture i have seen in regards to this case was a baby pic of zim and a thug pic of treyvon...showing the opposite of how the media wanted to spin this story.
i don't really see the race angle.. a mexican american shot an african american. probably happens every day in da hood

This is a version of events I haven't heard yet. I never said GZ was stalking TM with the intent to kill. I think he was playing cop and got more than he bargained for.

edit on 31-5-2013 by SuicideBankers because: typo

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Why are people so dishonest with themselves on ATS? Just admit you fell into the hype, the media threw you for a loop and you took the bait like they knew you would.... Most of you still think a White man chased down and shot a Black child and just started unloading his gun on him for no apparent reason.....

Maybe my BS meter was thrown up when I heard words like "White Hispanic" and they started showing 5 year old pictures of him and made him look like an angel and had a parade for him..... You people took the race bait and went wild with it, seems like people from ATS are not as informed as I once thought....

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If the information on Trayvon's phone has relevance, can we also have a peek at Zimmerman's phone records to see if he'd had any contact with Frank Taafe before he left his home to "head to the store, which he always did with Shellie, but not that particular day," and who he was calling when the first person carrying a torch appeared on the scene. The same guy George claims in his own testimony came immediately around the corner after he'd shot Trayvon, and saw George sat astride TM's back. George actually describes a conversation with this first respondent after the shooting, but the first respondent states George was walking along the footpath, seemingly talking to someone on his phone. You can even see the phone at George's ear in the photo he then took of George's head.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
I don't care what was on his phone. The only relevant question is: what was he carrying when Zimmerman attacked and murdered him?

We know he was not carrying drugs. We know he was not carrying a firearm. That makes him the defenceless victim of a violent crime.

No necessarily. If he physically attacked Zimmerman as is thought, then he would not have been a defenseless victim of a violent crime.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Why are people so dishonest with themselves on ATS? Just admit you fell into the hype, the media threw you for a loop and you took the bait like they knew you would.... Most of you still think a White man chased down and shot a Black child and just started unloading his gun on him for no apparent reason.....

Maybe my BS meter was thrown up when I heard words like "White Hispanic" and they started showing 5 year old pictures of him and made him look like an angel and had a parade for him..... You people took the race bait and went wild with it, seems like people from ATS are not as informed as I once thought....

I have already stated that I thought Race was irrelevant as well as age. The truth is GZ thought it would be fun to go and play cops with his shiny gun. I am sure he romanticized some version of events where he safely apprehends the perp and saves the day. Unfortunately for both men that's not how things played out.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
Can someone explain this. How can Zimmerman claim to be "standing his ground" when he was the aggessor? Thats like saying you come up to me at night asking random questions. I turn around to confront this strange person, but I am somehow the aggressor? Who was really standing there ground? It was Treyvon Martin. Any rational person knows that some stranger approaching you at night, makes them the perpatrator. This govenrnment/media are showing there true colors. You can't be a darker shade, and walk down the street unaccosted.

If someone comes up to you and asks you question and you turn around and talk to him, neither are the agressor. If someone comes up to you and asks questions and you turn around and start beating him, then you are the agressor. Neither the act of following nor asking questions are agression. The act of swinging one's fist is.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jheherrin

What a load of nonsense. It is downright embarassing how you've twisted the facts to fit your illusion of what actually happened. George had a legal right to carry a firearm. There is NO evidence he 'chased after Martin'. In fact, he claims to have lost sight of him. If you are attacked you have every legal right to use lethal force according to Florida SYG law. Illegal, my rear end. And police did not tell him not to do anything. A dispatcher advised him he didn't have to follow. Before the CNN witchhunt there was enough evidence to show George had done nothing against the law. The rest of your rhetoric is just laughable.

Load of nonsense indeed.

Did Martin go up to Zimmerman or the other way around? We all know Zimmerman went up to Martin.

He lost sight of him? Seems like he was stalking him.

You say he didn't "chase" him. Is this about semantics now? He obviously went after him.

He was advised not to follow, but he obviously did.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by Oannes

If someone comes up to you and asks you question and you turn around and talk to him, neither are the agressor. If someone comes up to you and asks questions and you turn around and start beating him, then you are the agressor. Neither the act of following nor asking questions are agression. The act of swinging one's fist is.

But this is not how event happened. GZ had been following TM for some time. In fact it was reported that TM had called his girlfriend complaining about some man following him.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideBankers

I have already stated that I thought Race was irrelevant as well as age. The truth is GZ thought it would be fun to go and play cops with his shiny gun. I am sure he romanticized some version of events where he safely apprehends the perp and saves the day. Unfortunately for both men that's not how things played out.

To me GZ sounded pretty scared on the phone with the 911 operator, your truth is only opinion just like everyone elses, including my own.... If I was watching someone in my neighborhood with a loaded weapon I'd be scared as hell too because when carrying a firearm the last thing a person wants to do is get into a confrontation and actually have to use it.....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join