It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Trayvon Martin: Cellphone pics of guns and drugs

page: 31
34
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I still want to know why TM didnt just run home after he took off past GZ in the vehicle. Or, why didnt he call the police since he was such a scared and defenseless child who just wanted some skittles and to get home out of the rain but big ol' Mr Zimmerman stalked him and hunted him down like some kind of wild animal. Whatever. TM wanted to beat up GZ for the horrible offense of questioning his presence in the community. GZ got suckerpunched, then attacked and did the only thing left to save his own life. Bang! End of story. I bet that I am accurate to almost 99%.
edit on 5-6-2013 by SammyB0476 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by peashooter
 


I love guns, I own a couple. (Back in the states.) But even I don't have any pictures of firearms on my phone. And let's not forget, these were pictures of illegal handguns that Trayvon the criminal were holding himself.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hamburgerler
 


He should of been minding his own business,
he was.
his neighborhood, his business ... as stated previously.


TM committed no crime, and Zimmerman got trigger happy.
proof please


You do not stop someone from going about their business,
true, so please tell us why TM didn't just go to his dad's girlfriend's house and mind his own business ??

the rest is just regurgitated BS.
got any new facts to share ?


reply to post by IvanAstikov
 


Shouldn't he at least have the approval of the vast majority of his neighbours?
nope.
do you get a vast majority of your neighbors to pre-approve your travels in your own neighborhood ?? i sure don't and i assure you, i armed every time.


Better still, be part of an organised team and follow practical guidelines?
some would agree but i'm not one of them.
my safety/security is my responsibility, do you frequently shirk yours ??


How much simpler would George's life have been if he'd just phoned one of the many residents he claims to have known and said, "There's a suspicious youth heading in your direction - can you keep an eye out for which way he's going and I'll head to x position?"
in the moment, would you have done such a thing ?
if not, why expect such nonsense from someone else ?



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93
 

1. I don't need to - I'm not passing myself off as an officially recognised neighbourhood watch member.

2. Nope. I've protected myself without the need of a firearm on several occasions.

3. It wasn't just "in the moment" tho', was it? His neighbourhood was supposedly plagued by thieves and other threats to George's sense of decency, and this was hardly the first time he's been in such a situation. If he hadn't shot Trayvon that night, I wonder when he'd have changed his tactics? Tbh, I've come to think Zimmerman knew Trayvon wasn't the typical kind of bad kid he'd come across who always got away, and that's why he got brave enough to go after him in a dark passageway.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov
 

1. neither was GZ - it was claimed and denied - any chance you could catch up to the rest of us ?

2. good for you, any chance you would fit in My pocket ??

3. sure was.
it's not like it was a planned event.
it's not like it was a carry-over from a previous encounter.
and, it's not as though it lasted all night long.

what does plagued by thieves have to do with this one particular person ?
oh yeah, this one person (TM) was utilizing the same pathway frequented by those "thieves" ... nope, nothing seems suspicious there, eh ?

why would GZ need to change his tactics ??
i don't see anything wrong with properly reporting suspicious activity and subsequently defending himself during an assault, do you?


Tbh, I've come to think
your opinion is not the subject of this thread.
i'm more interested in the facts we have yet to hear



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93
 

1. Have you listened to the first statement Zimmerman made to Detective Singleton? I suggest you go to the following link and listen to Z's words from the 3.25 mark. He is using his neighbourhood watch status as the explanation for him noticing TM in the first place. Here ya go --- trayvon.axiomamnesia.com...

Whatever anyone else is denying, George seemed to think he was the co-ordinator of this watch group.

2. No, but if you ever have to come to the UK and are fearful of walking around without a gun, I'll be your bodyguard for a reasonable fee.

3. No, really, it wasn't. We only have George's word that he hadn't been out all evening looking for "suspicious" people wearing hoodies.Unless you know that possibility has been fully investigated and disproven, you are as guilty of spouting opinion as I am.


edit on 5-6-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom
reply to post by peashooter
 


I love guns, I own a couple. (Back in the states.) But even I don't have any pictures of firearms on my phone. And let's not forget, these were pictures of illegal handguns that Trayvon the criminal were holding himself.


Did I miss an important information dump? What evidence is there that TM was a proven criminal, as opposed to a suspected one, and what happened to Trayvon's "innocent until proven" guilty rights? Okay, he doesn't need them now, thanks to the inadequacies of a wannabe cop, but I'm sure his parents, family and loved ones would be interested in them.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov
 

first, this machine is not equipped for audio or video.
thanks anyway.

i read some time ago that the NW group denies direct involvement with GZ and that's good enough for me.

i too 'watch' my neighborhood, especially when the known criminals are wandering about ~~ but that doesn't mean i'm a participant in any organized group.

(perhaps you misunderstood the statements you referenced?)
any chance there is a readable version of the interviews you linked?
the supposed written statement in that link doesn't appear either. (blank screen)

2. thanks but you can keep your money grubbing hands to yourself, even if i am in the UK
(not likely)
however, we already give enough to the Crown as it is, thanks anyway.

3. nonsense.
i have not read any such statement from GZ or any investigative authority on the matter.
your supposition is just nonsense.

what opinion ??
wanting to hear/review unknown facts is not an opinion, it's a statement of desire.

so, please clarify or be patient like everyone else.

as for your angst over his gun-toting behavior, i wouldn't expect anything less from a UK resident.

imho, violence begets violence.
it always takes two to tango and it appears TM was willing to demonstrate the dance of death.
(feel free to attack the above stated opinion as it is the only one i've offered)

clearly, between injury and witness accounts, they were involved in a personal scuffle ... whomever started it may or may not be revealed but i find it hard to believe that the person actively communicating with a 911 operator initiated an assault.

perhaps you are convinced that it did happen that way and maybe the facts brought forth will prove you correct, however, i seriously doubt it.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov
 


I'm sure his parents, family and loved ones would be interested in them.
it's a little late for that don't ya think?

i sure wouldn't permit my teenager to wander alone in an unknown region, would you?
even when she was 20, in this region which was unknown to her at the time, i encouraged her to be accompanied. but that's me, i actually care about her.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Why isnt anybody talking about GZ being a crazed woman/cop beater and a pathological liar who thinks hes a cop?



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by IvanAstikov
 

first, this machine is not equipped for audio or video.
thanks anyway.

i read some time ago that the NW group denies direct involvement with GZ and that's good enough for me.

i too 'watch' my neighborhood, especially when the known criminals are wandering about ~~ but that doesn't mean i'm a participant in any organized group.

(perhaps you misunderstood the statements you referenced?)
any chance there is a readable version of the interviews you linked?
the supposed written statement in that link doesn't appear either. (blank screen)

Sorry, I've not been able to find a written version, either. If the official NW group denies any involvement with George, that means he was lying right out of the starting blocks on the night he was interviewed.

Originally posted by Honor93
2. thanks but you can keep your money grubbing hands to yourself, even if i am in the UK
(not likely)
however, we already give enough to the Crown as it is, thanks anyway.

Yep, we'd be sunk without American tourists and their healthy bank accounts.

Originally posted by Honor93
3. nonsense.
i have not read any such statement from GZ or any investigative authority on the matter.
your supposition is just nonsense.

Well, you wouldn't hear ir from Z's lips, would you? What verification do we have, other than his less than truthful wife, that he actually left his house when he said he did, that evening? If Sanford PD had followed up on Z's re-enactment claim that after he left his home, he first noticed Trayvon because he had to slow his car down while another vehicle reversed from its drive, and confirmed that indeed happened, we'd know whether or not he was lying right from the outset. If the prosecution hasn't even followed that line of enquiry, it is failing in its duty.

Originally posted by Honor93
what opinion ??
wanting to hear/review unknown facts is not an opinion, it's a statement of desire.

so, please clarify or be patient like everyone else.

as for your angst over his gun-toting behavior, i wouldn't expect anything less from a UK resident.

imho, violence begets violence.
it always takes two to tango and it appears TM was willing to demonstrate the dance of death.
(feel free to attack the above stated opinion as it is the only one i've offered)

clearly, between injury and witness accounts, they were involved in a personal scuffle ... whomever started it may or may not be revealed but i find it hard to believe that the person actively communicating with a 911 operator initiated an assault.

perhaps you are convinced that it did happen that way and maybe the facts brought forth will prove you correct, however, i seriously doubt it.


All the above sounds like opinion, to me.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baddguy
Why isnt anybody talking about GZ being a crazed woman/cop beater and a pathological liar who thinks hes a cop?
because IF it could be proven that he was either ... he couldn't lawfully own or carry a firearm in this state. that should pretty much explain it.

a domestic violence conviction would make him ineligible to own or carry in the state of FL.
so, was he lawfully armed ??
then the past you and others would like to harp on is irrelevant.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov
 

what it is and what you say it sounds like aren't necessarily the same thing.

your persistent attack of a lawfully armed citizen who exercised his right to defend himself could be interpreted as a threat, is that how you meant it ??

are you likely to be a member of the jury ??
if not, your opinion is extremely irrelevant, isn't it ?



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93
 


...you dont have to be convicted for somthing to be true....he is in fact..a Woman beater, a Cop beater, a pathological liar and a wanna be cop...lets talk about it

and he was into to fondling family members...all relevant stuff here people
edit on 5-6-2013 by Baddguy because: i forgot to add..



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Can someone answer this, thanks.

Zimmerman actually HAD a gun that night and not just

a photo of one, why arent you complaining about that?



edit on 30-5-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)


I can't speak for others of course but;

I'm going to go out on a limb here and opine that it doesn't matter that he had a gun because he is old enough to have one, licensed to carry one and chose to do so. In America those are our rights.

An adult with the proper training, licensing and will can carry a concealed firearm - it's that simple.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This a ridiculous thread unworthy of two sentences.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
"Looking suspicious" does not equal guilty. That means every time I start my 350z up the police should stop me because I "look suspicious"? Or anyone else who drives a sports car? The cell phone pics are irrelevant. Irrelevant. Irrelevant. The ONLY way Trayvon's past is admissible is if GZ knew that the guy he was dealing with was indeed a "violent criminal" as many are saying that he is. Ya know there are ACTUAL convicted felons who do time and get out of jail and walk in neighborhoods and dont get harassed.
The stand your ground law does apply in this case. In favor of TM. He was stalked and harassed by a man he did not know. He ran/confronted the individual who had already broken the law by stalking/following/harassing. He beat up GZ and got shot. The aggressor cannot claim self defense. No one can claim self defense during the commission of a crime. GZ was committing a crime by stalking/harassing.



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by UsedUp

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Can someone answer this, thanks.

Zimmerman actually HAD a gun that night and not just

a photo of one, why arent you complaining about that?



edit on 30-5-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)


I can't speak for others of course but;

I'm going to go out on a limb here and opine that it doesn't matter that he had a gun because he is old enough to have one, licensed to carry one and chose to do so. In America those are our rights.

An adult with the proper training, licensing and will can carry a concealed firearm - it's that simple.

So, in the land of the gun, where any right-thinking individual would want to own a gun as soon as they were legally eligible, a teenager having a picture of a gun on his phone is an indication that he's living the thug life?



posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Just give up already. No one is going to change their mind. This case is more about propaganda than the actual shooting.





posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod
 

Nope, it's all about the shooting of a teen minding his own business and how Florida's gun laws encourage people to shoot first, answer questions later, and if you have friends down at the police station and there is no video recording of the event, you can just claim witnesses are mistaken and get away with murder.




top topics



 
34
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

log in

join