It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Trayvon Martin: Cellphone pics of guns and drugs

page: 14
34
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tribunal
reply to post by FlyersFan
 


Was Zimmerman the one pleeding for his life in the 911 recording?

Yes.




posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

They really want George to win this case because this will give them the legal Right to shoot those black or brown or white kids who punk them.

That has to be the dumbest most ignorantly asinine comment on ATS, every.



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tribunal
On another note, who was screaming for help and "no, no" in one of the 911 recordings?

The FBI crime labs have said that they do not know. it's impossible for them to know.
They have a lot of experience in these things .. and they have officially said they can't tell.



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc
 





NO, he was assaulted when he was near his truck which means he was leaving the scene. TM attacked him and had he not done so, GZ would have gotten into his truck. He was not a threat to TM until TM decided to bash his head into the pavement.


Are there witnesses that have confirmed this?

The last bit of confirmed evidence we have, up until the confrontation, is that Z was going after M.

Was it Z pleeding for his life in the reording, anyone?



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by SuicideBankers

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by SuicideBankers
Why was TM beating him? Couldn't be that GM had been following him around like a crazed vigilante?


If someone follows another person ... the person being followed has no right to attack the follower. That's a crime. It is NOT a crime to follow another person and report their movements to the police.

Whoever did the attacking .. that is the perp.

If Zimmerman attacked Martin, then Zimmerman is the perp.
If Martin attacked Zimmerman, then Martin is the perp.

It is irrelevant that Zimmerman followed Martin for a while.
There is nothing illegal in his doing so.


The crime occurred when GZ didn't do as 911 "advised' (yeesh) and decided to hunt this kid down.

Tell you what ... let me follow you around the neighborhood looking creepy like I am stalking you like prey and then when I start yelling at you to stop we will see if flight or fight doesn't kick in for you. If you ask me TM was standing his ground. GZ was the aggressor. He became the aggressor when he ignored 911's "recommendation". (groan)


NO, he was assaulted when he was near his truck which means he was leaving the scene. TM attacked him and had he not done so, GZ would have gotten into his truck. He was not a threat to TM until TM decided to bash his head into the pavement.


Its really not fair that you can pick and choose which GZ story you want to pull "facts" from.



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddguy
reply to post by NavyDoc
 


The race card is pulled because he racially profiled the kid...
many people jumped on GZ side to prove that isn't racist..Race has almost everything to do with this case people
because whites kids in hoodies don't get profiled the same way black kids with hoodies do..you can deny it all you want but trying to act like race dosent matter or had nothing to do with this is bs..

the people defending GZ actions are all full of crap...GZ is a coward and a cop and wife beater..but you choose to ignore that fact and focus on TM getting expelled and smoking pot??..Be real...this site is a place for cowards to express themselves.



"GZ is a coward and a cop and wife beater"................. and TM was a pot-smoking, fight video-taping, gun loving, thug-wannabe gangsta. I guess one bad apple shot another.



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Tribunal
On another note, who was screaming for help and "no, no" in one of the 911 recordings?

The FBI crime labs have said that they do not know. it's impossible for them to know.
They have a lot of experience in these things .. and they have officially said they can't tell.


And Z hasn't commented on this?

That is Martin screaming.



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tribunal
reply to post by NavyDoc
 





NO, he was assaulted when he was near his truck which means he was leaving the scene. TM attacked him and had he not done so, GZ would have gotten into his truck. He was not a threat to TM until TM decided to bash his head into the pavement.


Are there witnesses that have confirmed this?

The last bit of confirmed evidence we have, up until the confrontation, is that Z was going after M.

Was it Z pleeding for his life in the reording, anyone?


No, actually the evidence shows that Z was going back to his truck at the time of assault and that Z was being physically assaulted and having his head bashed into the pavement and the injuries on Zimmerman match his testimony.



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

They really want George to win this case because this will give them the legal Right to shoot those black or brown or white kids who punk them.

That has to be the dumbest most ignorantly asinine comment on ATS, every.



Since a few of yours yesterday, mate.



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Tribunal
On another note, who was screaming for help and "no, no" in one of the 911 recordings?

The FBI crime labs have said that they do not know. it's impossible for them to know.
They have a lot of experience in these things .. and they have officially said they can't tell.


I find that hard to believe. Like fingerprints, everyone's voice has a distinct signature. If it isn't a match to ZM, then by default it belongs to the thug TM.



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideBankers

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by SuicideBankers

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by SuicideBankers
Why was TM beating him? Couldn't be that GM had been following him around like a crazed vigilante?


If someone follows another person ... the person being followed has no right to attack the follower. That's a crime. It is NOT a crime to follow another person and report their movements to the police.

Whoever did the attacking .. that is the perp.

If Zimmerman attacked Martin, then Zimmerman is the perp.
If Martin attacked Zimmerman, then Martin is the perp.

It is irrelevant that Zimmerman followed Martin for a while.
There is nothing illegal in his doing so.


The crime occurred when GZ didn't do as 911 "advised' (yeesh) and decided to hunt this kid down.

Tell you what ... let me follow you around the neighborhood looking creepy like I am stalking you like prey and then when I start yelling at you to stop we will see if flight or fight doesn't kick in for you. If you ask me TM was standing his ground. GZ was the aggressor. He became the aggressor when he ignored 911's "recommendation". (groan)


NO, he was assaulted when he was near his truck which means he was leaving the scene. TM attacked him and had he not done so, GZ would have gotten into his truck. He was not a threat to TM until TM decided to bash his head into the pavement.


Its really not fair that you can pick and choose which GZ story you want to pull "facts" from.


No his story. The blood and injuries were by his truck at the intersection where he stopped to read off the stop sign. Do you think the injuries magically appeared?



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by Tribunal
reply to post by FlyersFan
 


Was Zimmerman the one pleeding for his life in the 911 recording?

Yes.


How do you know that?



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
By "alledgedly" you mean...WTF? Zimmerman admitted to CHASING the kid.

He admitted following him for a time.
He said he lost sight of him and was going back to his vehicle.

And does "stand your ground" only apply if you have a gun?

The defense is NOT using 'stand your ground' as a defense.

Zimmerman CREATED the confrontation...

His actions in following Martin helped create the event. But that is irrelevant.
The only thing that matters is who did the attacking.
Having been followed is NOT an excuse to attack someone. That's what the law says.

he was not cornered...He was the cornerer...that was his intent in pursuing Trayvon...

- If his intent was to corner Martin ... he failed.
- Zimmerman did not corner Martin. Martin was free to leave.
- It is Zimmermans contention that Martin jumped Zimmerman. So Zimmerman would have been the one cornered.

The ONLY thing that matters as far as the law goes ... Whoever did the attacking was the perp. It is irrelevant as to if Zimmerman was following or not. That's NOT a reason for Martin attack - according to the law.



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tribunal
reply to post by NavyDoc
 





NO, he was assaulted when he was near his truck which means he was leaving the scene. TM attacked him and had he not done so, GZ would have gotten into his truck. He was not a threat to TM until TM decided to bash his head into the pavement.


Are there witnesses that have confirmed this?

The last bit of confirmed evidence we have, up until the confrontation, is that Z was going after M.

Was it Z pleeding for his life in the reording, anyone?

No, the injuries and location of the blood on the ground matched his testimony, which was why he was not charged until the political, media instigated, hue and cry started.



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by supremecommander
 


Oh, you now want to retort???
Seems that I recall you leaving a debate because you got your underwear all in tangles.

To state what you did, takes the cake. About as ignorant as it gets.



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc
 


im not afraid to call a coward out lol...so im no coward
and just beacuse someone thinks different me doesn't make them a coward...defending a coward who acted on cowardice terms* makes you a super coward...

Defending a wife beater who changed his story multiple times makes you a coward imo



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
A few of you conveniently forget that Zimmerman was already investigated by the police who interviewed the witnesses and assessed the crime scene and then RELEASED.

Funny you should mention that. Zimmerman was released after a 5 minute chat with a homicide detective and before the identity of the dead person was even known. Do you really believe that is good procedural practice for a police force? Are you even aware of how little effort was put into interviewing witnesses on the night? If Zimmerman does get to walk on this, the Martin family will have plenty of grounds for claiming police incompetence led to their son's killer escaping justice. The best the state can hope for is nailing Zimmerman without having to sell their own down the Swannee.



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
A few of you conveniently forget that Zimmerman was already investigated by the police who interviewed the witnesses and assessed the crime scene and then RELEASED.

Then comes some uppity white prosecutor trying to make a name for herself that stirs the media's racist pot, then they arrest him after saying he could go free.

If you don't see this as a witch hunt - you *ARE* a racist.
edit on 31-5-2013 by PrimePorkchop because: added




That isn't how a shooting with a dead body as a result works. You don't take the shooters word, view him as clean-cut and college educated, then turn them lose with their gun in tow.

I ignored the case until this detail was exposed.



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideBankers
The crime occurred when GZ didn't do as 911 "advised' (yeesh) and decided to hunt this kid down.

'hunt him down' .. more loaded language. :shk:

The CRIME occurred when one person attacked the other. THAT is the crime.
Following someone is not a crime.


Tell you what ... let me follow you around the neighborhood looking creepy like I am stalking you like prey and then when I start yelling at you to stop we will see if flight or fight doesn't kick in for you.

So you admit that Martin attacked Zimmerman .. that some 'fight' thing kicked in with him?
In that case, Martin becomes the perp.

Oh .. and btw .. if you started following me around I'd call the cops. I wouldn't jump you.
that would make me an idiot if I did. And I'm not stupid.

Side note .. If Zimmerman 'looked creepy' .. then I guess it's okay for people to say that Martin 'looked like a street thug' .. right?



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

It's NOT against the law for a neighborhood watchman to briefly follow a suspicious person. It may be a stupid thing to do ... but it's not against the law.


"Briefly follow"...you mean chase? Don't you? That is not in dispute. Even to the extent that the dispatcher respond to a an angry, cursing Zimmerman NOT to pursue Trayvon and wait for the cops.

And interesting sidenote...When Trayvon asked Zimmerman why he was following him, Zimmerman didn't identify himself as "Neighborhood watch"...didn't say "there have been some break-ins in recent months in the area and I am just keeping a look-out"...nothing....




top topics



 
34
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join